This is the ideal female body

this is the ideal female body

you might not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

I completely forgot about that stupid character.
Bleach's final arc was a mistake.

Looks like a job for this.

i want to protect that smile

Are you saying sento is a bug too?

>female

Why did bleach continue after they caught Aizen?

why wouldnt it

Because he was the central villain for almost the entire fucking story. Gee, I wonder why it would make sense for them to stop after beating him.

Why didn't bleach end after grand fisher died?

(S)He was like one of the few good things of the final arc. The others were Bambietta, Liltotto and Kirge.

Ywch was hinted at way before Aizen's reveal.

>the central villian
>not the king of souls

Roach girl is unkillable.

w-would you?

literally a faggot with AIDS

>ideal female body
>has no tits
>has no pussy
>has a penis
I would fuck that pervert in a heartbeat tho, even if that means becoming a zombie.

We don't know what Gigi has under her clothes and thanks to her abilities it's a pointless question anyway.

cmon now user, we dont have an official statement but every time "her" gender is questioned by other faggots "she" gets triggered.

also the whole semen thing.

>her

That's not what I meant. Giselle may have been a boy at her birth or she may have been girl. But it doesn't matter thanks to the Zombie. Giselle can grow every body part she wants as long as she finds a suitable corpse. She can change her anatomy at the drop of a hat and grow a dick or tits when and however she likes.

what ?

This is the ideal female body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

I mean an actual faggot said there were similarities between him and "her".

What more do you need?

>we dont have an official statement
Shame no one has the extra page where it was confirmed he was male.

obviously xe ment personality user

"Zangetsu" was his younger self.

user I used to love Bleach until end of Aizen but are you seriously implying that Kubo knew YHWACH when he made Old man Zangetsu ?

Wasn't one of the powers of the Zombie the regeneration of the body? I don't think he is able to change the composition on his body or grow new limbs at will.

No. She goes to a corpse and converts that body and is able to grow that body part. It's smply the manipulation of flesh. If she wanted, she could create a mutated zombie that's hulking and has four arms.

Fucking Kubo killed my nigga Oetsu too soon.

all of that and yet this is the body she chooses

really speaks volumes