Libs desperate to explain booming Trump economy

Damn I love this shit, the amount of beating around the bush these libtards have to do to negate the obvious fact that Trump has had the best first year in 70+ years of presidents.

youtube.com/watch?v=l4RioKuHB6o

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/opinion/finance/368904-economists-agree-trump-not-obama-gets-credit-for-economy
cnbc.com/2017/11/28/consumer-confidence-november.html
youtu.be/FG4WCLOBPbo
npr.org/2017/12/08/569451704/fact-check-president-trumps-record-on-jobs-and-stocks
cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/manufacturing-jobs-36000-august-155000-trumps-election
data.bls.gov/pdq/SurveyOutputServlet
morningstar.com/news/market-watch/TDJNMW_20180119306/update-consumer-sentiment-falls-to-sixmonth-low-on-concern-over-prices-uncertain-taxcut-benefit.html
thebalance.com/u-s-manufacturing-what-it-is-statistics-and-outlook-3305575
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the economy isn't doing any better for the people that matter, the workers and the middle class. it's the same stagnant "rich get richer" bs it's been since reagan.

Drove Stock Market to an all time high, Economy/consumer confidence booming
Pulled out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership
Passed The massive tax-cut bill
Unemployment at an all time low among all races
Regained all ISIS stronghold cities
Neil Gorsuch’s confirmation to the Supreme Court
Illegal border crossing down 70%
Implimented a successful travel ban
Drasticly decreased refugee/migrant influx
Removed the forced Obamacare mandate
Forced NATO members to pay their fair share
Moved embassy to Jerusalem, fulfilling Bill Clinton's 20 Yr old promise

He is winning you commie cuck...

Golfed over 100 times.
Never visited troops in combat zones.
>had the best first year in 70+ years of presidents
No major economic policies implemented in his first year (he is not why the economy did anything)
Broke every campaign promise
No wall
No coal jobs
Hillary not locked up
Does nothing about ISIS
Can't act like a president
Can't repeal Obama care
Under investigation for treason
>had the best first year in 70+ years of presidents

Fucking cucked

you are high,
Isis has lost all of the cities they once controlled.
Wall is being voted on as we speak.
he's created countless new economic policies
Cut taxes for middle class,
Ended the Obomacare mandate
Unemployment is at an all time low

Your cuckholdry knows no bounds...

Shitskin levels of retardation from you

>Isis has lost all of the cities they once controlled.
Because of Putin. Trump had no major opertions
>Wall is being voted on as we speak.
Gov't is shutdown tardo. They are not voting on shit and they already voted no on the wall months ago.
>he's created countless new economic policies
None implemented year 1
>Cut taxes for middle class,
Not permanent. Middle class taxes go up according to the new tax code. Bait and switch for tardos
>Ended the Obomacare mandate
Obamacare is still as strong as ever
>Unemployment is at an all time low
It went up for the first time in 7 years. Trump blames it on a hurricane. Loser.

>"You keep talking about his voters..."

That's why they lost and will continue to lose until they care about Trump's voters.

Exactly....

Why are all of you Jews so full of faggotry?

Is that why you take all those mouth open selfies? To let some of the gay out?

>insults the people he claims he wants to help by calling them dumb
I hate these elitist fucking commies.

Economy has helped my family out tremendously. I come from 30K/year household and for the first time in a long time life is looking up for us.

Maher is annoying but I respect him for calling out the SJW bullshit on his side, as well as islam. That's more than any other TV liberal would ever do.

i'm serious, as soon as he was elected everyone was boom times are here again. idk were the stock markets gonna stop but shit.

>investment in this country has just begun
>major companies are bringing back good paying manufacturing jobs by the tens of thousands
>people are getting major bonuses directly as a result of the tax cut
>wah, i dont have a million dollars yet!

This is actually true. He's still shit, but he is the least shitty by a long shot of the litards.

Trump is at his vacation home eating bon-bons. If you love him so much send him a 'THANKS FOR STEALING THE ELECTION' card, or just suck his dirty dick

>trump creates labor shortage by clamping down on migration
>wages start rising
>democrats start screeching about importing more labor

That's... become of Obama, right?

BUT BUT BUT Obama did it! Look at the fucking stock market gains from November 8th 2016 onward.....Did Obama's economy just magically grow exponentially the day Trump was elected? I'm not acting like Trump is some godsend, but his deregulation and tax cut are having YUGE effects on our economy. Just admit it you butthurt libs.

The Working Class only care about one thing and that is being able to have an affordable life for their family.

They could care less about anything else as long as they have money to be able to live a good life. The Working class doesn't give a fuck about LGBT shit, gun control, or foreign wars.

The only matter that is constantly on a working class citizens brain 24/7 is "Can I pay these bills?"
And since Trump has been president life for them has continually got better and assuming the economy remains strong, this is why he will be re-elected in 2020

ISIS is dead and I'm pretty sure you guys will have a wall or a SturdyBorderFenceâ„¢ for the very least.

abc radio today was claiming Trump merely inherited a booming economy from Obama. the last 2 years of 'journalism' has disgusted me.
pic related
if Trump can keep this up for another 2 years, he might be the most economically successful President in US history.

HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHHAHAH

thehill.com/opinion/finance/368904-economists-agree-trump-not-obama-gets-credit-for-economy

What an insufferable cunt, I almost chocked when she spouted that bullshit (and ofc no fucking evidence was given at all this day).

>Larry Wilmore thinks Trump will be reelected if the economy stays strong
The "I don't like him, but I have to admit he's doing a good job" phase that Scott Adams predicted is beginning.

Except more jobs were created in 2016 (Obamas last year) than in 2017 (Trumps first year), and wages aren't rising all that fast either.

But I am under no illusion that you will not believe this and won't bother to look up the stats because you already came to the conclusion in your own mind that the economy is booming and no facts will change that.

Consumer confidence is at a six month low retard.

Wrong

Nigga I don't even live in the country but I've been getting more commissions from people in the U.S.
Trump is doing something right.

Consumer confidence is at a 17 year high
cnbc.com/2017/11/28/consumer-confidence-november.html

Bringing back good paying manufacturing jobs?

Just because Trumps claims this is the case, doesn't make it so. Show me some stats on this, and no cherry picked story about some company creating 500 jobs, but overall stats on manufacturing jobs.

Agreed. Watch Ben Aflack flip out at Bill Maher and Sam Harris over Islam.

youtu.be/FG4WCLOBPbo

Is the reason why communists get fooled by fake news about the economy because they have no taxes to cut?

I do enjoy when Maher shits on islam and his fellow libs lose their shit over it lol

npr.org/2017/12/08/569451704/fact-check-president-trumps-record-on-jobs-and-stocks
cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/manufacturing-jobs-36000-august-155000-trumps-election

data.bls.gov/pdq/SurveyOutputServlet

the one thing he's got right

Look up the stats on his first year versus Obamas first year you faggot fuck lol

>Obama spends eight years fixing broken economy
>Trump benefits and claims credit
Typical.

Sorry m8 that excuse does not fly when trump has done nothing but take it to levels Obama never did which implies he could of done the same.

>November

We're January now.

morningstar.com/news/market-watch/TDJNMW_20180119306/update-consumer-sentiment-falls-to-sixmonth-low-on-concern-over-prices-uncertain-taxcut-benefit.html

You mean the deadbeats that do nothing on their own to improve their situation? Yeah fuck all you lazy cunts that think working some menial shit job entitles them to the same standard of living as those of us that bust our asses day in day out and take risks investing our own assets in business endeavors that benefit us.

thebalance.com/u-s-manufacturing-what-it-is-statistics-and-outlook-3305575

I've heard many welfare libs who currently pay $0 in fed taxes bitching that Trump's plan doesnt lower their taxes.

Pure coincidence. Like black crime.

Kill yourself. Trump didn't have to attack ISIS you moron. He only had to STOP the US Army attacks on ASSAD TROUPS which Obama had ordered and carried out to make proxy war with Russia.

Well said!!!

He hasn't actually left the White House on account of the lack of a spending deal.

>the faggot is the most rational person talking

>Because of Putin. Trump had no major opertions
Such a disguting lie. Kill yoursleff, faggot.

This is my favorite line. Trump inherited Obama's economy that limped along until literally the day after the election and suddenly caused the Dow to climb 40% over the next fourteen months, and the GDP growth to jump to levels that Obama himself, along with all his brilliant advisors said could never happen. Of course it was Obama's policies that achieved a goal none of them was even trying to do because they believed it was impossible.
Thanks Obama.

I was once a die hard lib, but the amount of blatant hypocrisy from their end is unbearable when it comes to Trump.

i now make more every paycheck thanks to the tax code...youre probably a child without a real job