Trump anniversary

Trump has been in office for one year.
Here it is in stats

The president doesn't manage the country's economy, or control stock prices dipshit.

any one of these peaks could have continued, any pits could've deepened, any trends reversed. the one thing that matters is perspective on the issue, because that informs decisions on leadership (pros and cons).

these charts are retarded

trump took office on january 20th, 2017

Thanks Bush!

Didn't say he did

only one that's surprising
you mean trump cant emulate a full stimulus package backed rocketting out of the recession?
>flag
either +$.02 or go watch more TV

how did Dow do in 2008?

it's a propped up bubble economy that will come down crashing on Trump's head in 2018 because he has already token credit for growth
sad
and it really is Obama's fault, yet Trump will get the hard end of this stick

I think it's bad presentation on some of them

This one

Looks messed up. Maybe it has something to do with the way they collect the information. You are right though the presentation on some of them looks badly done.
The commentary that goes with them is mostly negative towards trump. Perhaps there could be some bias in the way they are presented. Perhaps it's naive to think they are badly made. I don't know, I just thought they were some graphics people would like to see

This is what they said on the commentary on that

>Part of the explanation for the deficit could be that the continued growth of the US economy, and an increase in consumer confidence, have led to an increase in the goods bought by US shoppers from overseas.

It proves that a country is stronger with Jews that with a Muslim mayor.

I don't think the government can control the trade deficit through, just enact policies that make it easier to trade
Trump's been doing that
Trump's total gain was higher through so that's rather misleading

Our mayor doesn't have much power. We are fully Jewed up.
He represents his constituents. It was a choice between him and a billionaire Jew who comes from the goldsmith family

>he Goldschmidts, neighbours and rivals to the Rothschild family, were a wealthy, Frankfurt-based, Jewish family, who had been influential figures in international merchant banking

And who is married to a Rothschild.

It was a tough choice of who to go with. We were fucked either way

More jobs were created in 2016 (last year of Obama) than 2017 (first year of Trump), but if you listen to Trump he'll claim to be soooo good on jobs.

He pulled them out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal and is renegotiating the North American Free Trade Agreement (Nafta). So yeah, but I guess it's too early to tell.

He needs to sort a UK deal out as your guy has been telling us we can't have our cake and eat it with the EU.

a recession creates opportunity for investment you tard. boom & bust cycle

I guess there are all different ways to present the data to make political advantage.
Jobs created, unemployment, labour force participation.

They don't show jobs created in these graphics but that would be valuable. I guess if unemployment is at like 4% it won't go much lower than that so perhaps you would expect more jobs to be created in 2016 and probably even less in 2018.

According to these graphs though only like 60% are involved in labor participation so who know what the hell those other people are doing. Maybe more jobs will be created

The jobs we got from Obama were all shit-tier food service part-time jobs as more and more underemployed Americans were forced to work those from all the layoffs of the previous year.

>2018
>still unironically supporting Drumpf
Just how retarded is this place?

YEAH FREE GENDER STUDIES DEGREES GO BERNIE 2020!!!

lol no they werent

thats just something trumplosers made up

Medium well roast.

Easy lad, it's just a graph. Not even sure you could say these graphs support trump