Why are lolis so sexy?

Why are lolis so sexy?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494932437593.webm
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1443/13/1443134396645.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im am sorry to say but I think the age of loli is now over. LRD was right but we ignored it and told him to fuck off.

Normalfags are taking over with their cancerous ''thicc'' twitter meme.

Why do we have to have the same thread every day?

If you have any bright ideas for novel high quality threads we're all ears.

Thicc guys in anime are the best

With the amount of lolicons on Sup Forums, I'm surprised how few know the definition of lolita and how few have read Lolita.

because you have childish taste

Just because I like cute 2D girls doesn't mean I want to read some old ruskie literature about how some guy turns into a kinderficker.

What if I like lolibabas?

Just think of it as a light novel without illustrations. It's really hot. It has NTR though.

If you skew your eyes enough you can pretend the first act is your favorite chinese cartoon. It has a smooth MC staying with a mother and daughter by stroke of luck and getting seducted by a tomboyish semen demon. Truly the only realistic romance novel

lrd?

LolisRDead. He was a tripfag whose sole purpose was destroying the lolicon fetish.

To lure you in and eat you up.

>Your flesh will never be consumed by a qt loli
>Only gross worms and larvae will feast on your corpse
;_;

why did this manga have to end? the void in my heart stilk isnt filled
will we ever get anything like it again?

Probably not. It's best assume all the things you enjoy as a degenerate will gradually fade to nothing.

thicc is marxist propaganda trying to ease the general population into being attracted to fatties when the robots take over and women stop caring about how they look.
2d 'thicc' is part of the propaganda.
flat is literally the savior of the human race right now

you spelled "verboten" wrong

What are you talking about? Sexual thoughts about pure, innocent Rika are horrible.
I would never suggest removing Rika's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples. Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.

It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she murmurs breathlessly, "You came so much inside of me, nanodesu~", then her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again.
You're all freaks. Rika's too pure for anyone to imagine her in such a terrible situation, and anyone who does is evil, evil, evil.

>verboten
achmed, i thought marrying your underaged niece was legal in germany???

The human race is and was always shit

That said flatness is admittedly pretty great, can't wait to get my own flat as a pancake lolibot.

Will you get the tight little butt model or the spankable big butt model?

I live in Canada.

I will never ever be able to get a lolibot.

Higashiyama plz go

why did people ever stop posting roll?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494932437593.webm

no faggot, thicc lolis are the new thing. haven't you been paying attention?

Why not one of each?

Though, if I had to choose. I don't know, it's too hard to make such an important decision so quickly.

>I live in Canada.
My condolences.

Lolis are so funny.

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1443/13/1443134396645.webm

Beats the heck out of me.

>Nobody working on Show's masterpiece

What went wrong?

their sensual bunnies

Thats super hot because you could rape, beat, and kill the shit out of her and just do it again the next time she respawns.

win/win.

>Bunnies?

>It has NTR though.
I'll never read that shit, then.

It has a lot of pages.

>not rigging your pc with thermite and c4

So which is the best?

>actual loli
>loli but they're 10,000 years old (vampire, etc)
>alien/monster that is fully matured but still looks like human loli
>Eldritch in disguise (Demonbane, Saya, Nyaruko, etc)
>some chick who is just really short and flat

Oppai loli

I'd say 2>4>3>5>But then again I have a lolibaba fetish and an eldritch horror fetish so I'm kind of biased.

JY is my favorite type of loli

Actual loli that behaves like an adult woman because the author has never met a child.

this

Actual loli by far.

Zankuro short stacks are walking onaholes

1>2>oppai loli>>>>>>>>>3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I am a lolicon.

You are under arrest!

Lolis are fucking trash.