Why are so many libcucks into pedophilia, ITT your theories as to why

Why are so many libcucks into pedophilia, ITT your theories as to why

Inferiority complex

Inferiority complex

Patrician taste

It’s not just liberals? Trump flew on the Lolita express to user

>ancap calling someone a pedo
boi oh boi

>unironically thinking ancap automatically believes in pedophilia, you are a brainlet.

I think it's a lot more likely that pedos are libcucks than that libcucks are pedos. I can so no excuse for this shit they do other than serious sexual degeneracy.

there's plenty of conservative pedos on here constantly talking about how they want to marry a qt loli waifu and raise her

liberal pedos go after child sluts

why does this have to be illegal

Maybe they think fucking kids is how they can be more progressive. after non-ironic cuckoldry how much lower can you go?

Because they are part of a busted honeypot group being extorted to do someones bidding.

duh.. It's how they got promoed in the first place.

Possession. Demonic influence. The more heavily influenced by dark forces, the more 'liberal' ones attitude and actions become. Pedosex is the new frontier because man is collectively and connectively becoming more and more possessed. The righteous are being persecuted socially, economically l, and especially spiritually, more and more.
Pray for each other, and those in darkness, that they may turn to light!

They feel sexually inferior to other men, ergo they feel they can't compete for women, ergo they desire sexually inexperienced and easily controllable girls

SHUT IT DOWN!! The goyim know jews built a trojan horse. MRHANDS.mpeg

why there is so many shills on pol? ITT your theories as to why op

[citation needed]

Taboo nature of the thing. Want what you can't have and all that. I thing hebephilia (teens) is somewhat natural from an evolutionary perspective. We are evolved to like girls at that early mating age. It is society that tells us to wait. This creates an internal contradiction that is difficult for many to balance out, and so you get pedo's that exceed what nature tells them, when combined with the taboo nature, you get pedo's that act on it. I sincerely believe that reduce aoc from 18 down to 14-15, with parental consent, is a reasonable compromise

Go back to fucking kids Amed!

Liberalism is an intellectual pozni scheme, in every sense.

>a theory is only legitimate if you quote it from someone else.

>a theory is only legitimate if it's supported by empirical evidence
ftfy

>we have evolved to be attracted to teens

Bullshit. Girls that age are very likely to die in childbirth due to narrow hips. A women is optimal for breeding when she is fully grown, ergo +-25

>give me empirical evidence for your theory on a human's thought process

Reprobate mind=leftism.
If you reject God, he turns you into an evil faggot aka a leftist.
Romans 1