What's the point of creating the West if we're just handing it over to animals?

What's the point of creating the West if we're just handing it over to animals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AriAsmQm8iI
liveleak.com/view?i=1ee_1401421414&safe_mode=off
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

muh feels

Is this feral negro eating a human leg?

presumably it's to eat good foods and play games

No it's eating a nigger leg.

ahhhhhh, thanks Mohammed.

I don't think we will hand anything over.

The idea was to make a unified world where everyone can co-exist. It was going splendid until (((somebody))) thought that instead of making the world a better place one step at a time we should just open our borders and take the pieces of the shithole parts of the world and incorporate it with our culture.

(((They))) 'forgot' to include the step in western domination where we make sure the entire world is civilized/educated before allowing access into our country.

UMA

uma delicia

How fucking pathetic is your life when you think you are responsible for "creating the west" when you probably have never been employed.

So we could recolonize the savages again in the future and next tiime dont make same mistakes

why don't one of you crazy nazi's invent a pathogen so we can rid the world of them???

It's much easier to rule societies that are shitholes instead of having the possibility to rebel and think for themselves. This is why the eternal jew wants the world in disarray.

The west was created by the blood and toil of our ancestors and ill be damned if its handed over to animals by corrupt (((traitors))). We're trying to stop them.

Some rich kikes call it ''Tikkun olam'' they are fucking insane fanaticks and should be gassed for future of mankind

sub saharan niggers were cannibals when we found them
they've never changed

The animated version

Listen, the only one mistake was to let all colored scum let live their lives. It was not necessary for them to give any right and culture or something else. It was necessary simply to uproot them all. How the Japanese chopped the Chinese in Nanjing.

Simple. Eliminate the traitors.

bongs you are ruled and owned by some sick scumtard duplicit pieces of shit. i do not like them.

youtube.com/watch?v=AriAsmQm8iI

You're just as bad as (((them))).

I think we will become like the Elves of Middle Earth in The Lord of The Rings and move to where they can't get to us.

> Or just keep them out like a Trojan horse post-Brexit

This guy was mad some Muslims killed his baby, he decided to gather some Christians to lynch a man he saw on a bus.
liveleak.com/view?i=1ee_1401421414&safe_mode=off

They'll just get shipped in wherever the white flight occurs. Unless every white neighborhood is an electric fence type its only a matter of time. The places to run away aren't there.

We can make our own islands. Or just dump them there.

Personally I think black mobs will die from disease, statvation, unrestrained lethal incurable sexual diseases and gang fights and drowning on flimsy dingies over the oceans.

All we have to do is keep our distance and we don't have to get rid of them, the blackfugee's will do themselves in.

What surprises me is that naturalised black people here who have become civil and act like whites want to keep out the black refugee's too because it means sharing resources with them and there's only so much to hand out or share and the blacks already here will lose and miss out if its going to the refugee crowds.

Which part of the USA is that?