Give me Altair!

You can't

No. She is too good for this show.

YAMERO!!!

>Rem gets Re:Created
>Makes the author let her win

Is it still?

Leave it to me

Maybe Yuya and Hime can salvage it next episode.

It could be.

Why is Blitz Talker so fucking cool?

It is, unless it is thursday.

Which one is Live action guy? I missed that thread apparently.

Through repeated hugs and kisses.

I would hug her so hard her bones would start to crack.

I would fug her so hard my bone would start to crack.

Good taste

It never was.

It was at least able to compete. It's not like this season is packed with quality anime.

Well I haven't dropped it yet but I look forward to records more.

Someone needs an infodump on how to stop being a faggot

sunday-webry.com/events/re_creators_naked/re_creators/ep001/

Yes

It's nothing special. Just some retard from last thread saying that Mamika is from a live action series.

>They could save Episode 7 if they....

his world contains forces that try to make things make sense in order to maintain order. Make sense? Selesia and I have probably been "translated so that we fit in this world. Instead of two-dimensional forms, polygons, or pixels, we appear just like Sota. This is due to the ability to make things make sense or in order words, due to restoration power. However, I do not think that this world is elastic enough that hundreds of "story worlds" filled with contradictions to this world can be merged with this world without negative effects. Just the fact that we are interacting like this right now already has the possiblity of producing negative effects. Furthermore, just as you have seen, we have kept abilities that interfere with the laws of physics and that dont' exist in this world. The world couldn't make things make sense fast enough. Or the collision of the worlds affected the world in a way we can't imagine. In any case, if we continue to meet and the collision of the worlds continues... The coefficient of elasticity will eventually reach its limit and the equilibrium mechanisms governing the laws of this world will be damaged. If that happens I think that eventually, everything will be "reset" someday, including this world, the foundation for creating over worlds. That is what I think. I refer to it as the "Great Destruction.

Killed Mamika.

give Hime more screentime

...weren't retarded.

Kill meteora.
Reset the world.
Pull a BIG twist.
Give Rui a battle scene in gigas machina.
Use Yuuya's screentime well.
Or all of the above, but none of these will actually happen.

It grows more on me the more I think

hambagah

made it about Mamika.

I wonder why they haven't considered that they themselves may be just another fictional world

Just from this scene I'm hyped the most since the start of the show. I hope those fuckers don't disappoint me again since they teased a major battle. It can single-handedly redeem the whole show.

On one side you have
>Meteora (zzz)
>Red
>Mamika

On the other
>Blitz
>Alice

>???
Sharkteeth

Rui, Yuya or Hime may even join later. I'd be pissed off if it ended up being a minute long sequence then one side flee quickly like that time when Yuya protected Red. Mamika can fuck shit up and Alice has her Schnitzel incantation which looked strong so I'm expecting a flashy fight.

They are doing a niconico marathon today and it makes no fucking sense to do one before exciting stuff happens. Episode 6 was the best this show will have to offer at least until the end of the first cour.

>Creators talking in the PV
>Meteora and Govenrment in the PV
The battle will be resolved in 5 minutes max.

Alice isn't going to attack Mamika seriously, at least, she's not that crazy.

>I'd be pissed off if it ended up being a minute long sequence then one side flee quickly

Did you miss the preview?
youtube.com/watch?v=tKl8HX8qPV8

Also the image in the OP was posted on twitter.
As you can see Meteora is fine and they clearly aren't fighting anymore, which means the fight ended quickly and Meteora is going to be explaining things for the rest of the episode.

I really hope it's not like this. I mean, fuck this is episode 7, it's the middle of the cour where usually the climax leading up to the final act is plotted. If it doesn't happen now, then it will never happen.

Creators were a mistake.

Anime PVs aren't usually representative of the episodes. Sometimes, they have scenes that aren't even there. You couldn't have predicted the last episode from the previews.

This show is 22 episodes.

>It's a flashback scene about Meteora's preparation for the battle
or
>They are inside the house but everything outside is in complete chaos
pick none

>she's not that crazy
She's also not that bright.

>major battle
How much budget do you think this has? It's 22 episodes too. There's no way they are having any long battle right after this. Even though most of the "battle" last episode was talking.

>You couldn't have predicted the last episode from the previews.

But we could predict it from the images posted on twitter.
Again, look at the picture in the OP, just like in the PV, it shows that Meteora is fine and the battle appears to be over.

Is there a chance they'll expand the cast of creations down the line? I think it's a guarantee that Soda is going to create a character but I'm wondering if there will be any other late additions.

I hate when director apologizes instead of making it good.

Maybe it's from the last five minutes? We'll have to wait and see.

ya gomen gomen

Episode 6 PV had Selesia and Alice fighting and Shark appearing. Pictures they posted on twitter included shots of Mamika and Blitz. It's not exactly spoilers but you could tell that something will happen.
We know that at least two scenes in episode 7 will be talking. One more is about Yuuya hanging out god knows where but it's not the place they were fighting at.

What's the point of adding more characters when most of them get ignored for Memeteora anyway?

I thought this was just a re:zero sequel. I'm so glad accidentally clicked on it and gave it a chance.

Hiroe isn't a director.

so Meteora can infodump you about them

>It's a flashback scene about Meteora's preparation for the battle
And then she's shown dead, right? R-right?

stayed for the infodumps?

RUI IS A BOYS NAME!!!

You mean the writer.

The supposedly-awesome writer that everyone was hyping up.

I came for the trap pilot, but infodumps from a cute girl is my fetish

It'll be a flashback of her recording a "Watch this if I die" video. Then we'll get to watch everyone watch said video with Meteora's ghost behind them giving commentary.

He's a boy!!

>he fell for the boy meme

There need to be a 6-hour drama cd with every volume of the blurays with Meteora reading the Encyclopaedia Britannica.

why did girly get to keep his mech but red didn't?

I don't think Hiroe is awesome but I have no idea how he could have written a script that bad. I guess he decided to write a smart kind of story for once and failed miserably and everyone else in the production just went along with him for whatever reason depite even a fucking yonkoma artist being able to notice that there is a problem with this one character having too many lines.

Because soda interrupted her fight with hime

What can I say? Boys are just better than girls.

Don't. Just hire better writers to let her talk about more interesting things.

I just need a Meteora I can carry in my phone so she can talk to me all day. She could infodump as my alarm clock, infodump what shit I need to do today, infodump me on the weather today.
I would be in literal heaven.

>tfw you'll never have a pocket meteora infodump your shopping lists

Tell me about the hot girl with the big hat.

Is this anime worth catching up on or does library girl just prattle on for 20 minutes like usual.

I believe meteora mentioned the possibility

Not even a 4koma artist, any regular viewer would've seen it. Don't they pilot-test this shit before airing, focus-groups style like the Americans do? Someone has to have told them about that or wouldn't have happened.

>see a single scene from the episode that shows literally nothing and could be fit by the end of the episode or even as a flashback
>it means the fight ended quickly
This is the most retarded and rushed conclusion I've ever seen. Congrats, you are a retard.

She's a promotional character and has nothing to do with the show.

So, a cortana/siri voice profile?

what the FUCK is wrong with her face?

She's on a quest to destroy the world.

I mean it's not like their production team is completely oblivious and yet they put it into production and spent tons of money on marketing in a way that suggested it wiould be an action oriented show. I really don't understand what was going on there.

its funny becuz they are

>boy

>worth catching up
not for now

So why do they put shit everybody hates about the show and that isn't even relevant to the episode in the PV right before a niconico marathon that is supposed to broaden their audience?

I'd let her destroy my world.

Just show Rui sleeping while Meteora's voice recaps the show

He just has some delusional wishful thinking. It's not like the show doesn't have a track record of a shitton of talking.

>for whatever reason
I don't know how popular Hiroe is exactly, but if he's supposed to be a really big name then maybe they figured "oh he's the auteur here, he knows what he's doing"

He is well known for one title but he isn't considered a genius of modern literature or anything like that.

I'd destroy her world if you know what I am talking about

ban vaccines