Hello

Hello

I think the Netherlands should not teach Dutch as native language in school
There are three reasons I think so:
1. Learning Dutch is useless in global era. Dutch is not relevant in global society. There are few non-Dutch who speak Dutch as second language. otherwise, 20% of world population can speak English as native or second language. Even switching to Arabic or Turkish would be better. Why should we teach ineffective language in school?

2. Its ineffective style to convey information. Dutch is well known as difficult to learn for non-native Dutch speakers. Migrants who have lived here for more than 10 years still can't speak it, because it's so difficult.

3. It sound disgusting. Dutch language sounds horrible compared with English. It's not for sophisticated or cultural materials. With Dutch, we can't have decent culture.

Therefore we should not teach Dutch, but English in schools. Period.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=937C23Wb1vw
youtu.be/G0xxaXFP2QE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off back to turkey you shitskin faggot

Hello :))))

I thing nederlends shuld nod deech Dutch as nadive languag in sgool :D fugg.

1.Learning dudch is shid :DD, not relevand in globalisms sociedy :D. Dere are non Dudch who speeg dudch as second languag, odherwise no one will speag dudch fugg :DDD. Id is beder to speag roach or sandnigr benis :D.

2.Is ineffegdiv or someding lol :D

3.Sounds lieg shid :D

Derefore we shuld nod deach Dotch, bud Viking Raepd anglo languag in sgool. Benis.

Keg XDDD

vuile makak

It appears that he has a point if that's what your language looks like.

One of my teachers at uni is one of the 4 Dutch translators in my whole country. That's 40+ million people so I can Imagine what a shit language it must be.

GEG :DDDDD

Kegged

>Even switching to Arabic or Turkish would be better

You are disgusting.

Flikker

Why would anybody care about your option, argentinia isn't even white.

Your thinking capability is broken beyond repair, i would advise you to hang yourself as soon as possible.

I agree with you on point n3 but I still think it must be preserved

Say goodbye to Dutch culture then and prepare to be just another economic incubator for globalism.

Wat bedoel je precies? Nederlands is erg makkelijk om te leren. Als je Duits spreekt is het een kwestie van weken.

Dutch is a beautiful language simply because it always makes me laugh whenever I hear it, it is worth preserving

Flemish dutch is superior

100% true

Holland Dutch sounds like shit while Flemish has more beautiful sounds

t. achmed from camp

I just used these 2 languages as an examples, because on the right these are considered as shit tier languages, but are IMO superior to Dutch.
>"As many as 420 million people around the world speak Arabic, making it the sixth most spoken language."
I'm not saying that we should switch to Arabic. I much rather prefer English.

t. Mohammed or oikophobe. Either way an untermensch that cannot recognise or even hope to appreciate the true patrician tongue.

You may have a point. If people want to speak Dutch they can speak it at home and people can continue to choose to do business in Dutch. I am sure if I were Dutch I'd have no care about the language itself, I don't give a shit about English even though I'm from England, it's just the most practical thing in the modern world.

Opkankeren naar huis Mehmet.

Language is essential to identity, don't be stupid and throw it away so readily. I respect the French on this matter.

Nederlands is opzig wel een goed taal maar heefd ook problemen ik vindt het een goede idee :) en waarom krijgen we wel frans in school maar geen Marokkaans veel meer mensen praten dat dan frans in Nederlands. dat komt omdat veel nederlands vaak racisties zijn en veels te veel dumpert filmpjes kijken dat denk ik.

Enkel makaken willen marokkaans spreken. Ga terug naar je achterlijk land als je wilt dat de mensen marokkaans spreken.

the police is coming to take your clothes

Shut up kankerlijer!

According to US Diplomat language training, Dutch is one of the most easy to learn languages in the world (if you speak English or another Germanic languages already).

Do not dare to speak against dutch traditions!

Voejk Nederlandse

Mooi aas, baas, getrokken uit je aars?

Hello

Kill yourself, faggot.

geg :D

nice aas

Whats the word for 'toilet'

You might be laughing but it will eventually come to this.
In Sweden, maybe in 5 years the lefties will start to say that swedish is unnecessary and the country should switch to english/arabic.

You just wait.

Having an unique national language is an advantage imho. If you are in another country you can talk about whatever controversial/secret shit with your family/coworkers/countrymen in public without fear of someone understanding you .

You could have suggested that English should be taught more in public schools, that would be more understandable.
>Dutch is well known as difficult to learn for non-native Dutch speakers. Migrants who have lived here for more than 10 years still can't speak it, because it's so difficult.

Oh no! The low IQ illiterate mudslims aren't assimilating! We should throw out our national language and customs to better accommodate these welfare leeching migrants!

I second that.

Aas aan een touwtje in de Maas. Misschien vang je nog wel een zieke vis en eet je die met kaas.

A government can't kill a language if the people want to keep it alive.

I know this is a bait but still I think you should go and kill yourself.

Toronto.

dirty sandnigger pretending to be dutch kys faggot

>I think the Netherlands should not teach Dutch as native language in school
say that to my face not online see what happens

>1. Learning Dutch is useless in global era. Dutch is not relevant in global society.
Globalism is ruining the West, we need to get rid of it, not embrace it
>2. Its ineffective style to convey information. Dutch is well known as difficult to learn for non-native Dutch speakers. Migrants who have lived here for more than 10 years still can't speak it,
Not my problem, they should all leave anyway
>3. It sound disgusting.
Doesn't soond disgusting to me. Must be your Moroccan accent that's making it horrible

K Y S
Y
S

>soond
*sound

The swedes don't want to keep their own country alive, let alone their language.

white based turk who went to kankerland a couple of times here

kankercucks are doing fine. natives and immigrants live separately. immigrants seem to behave but man.. I had no idea we sent so many of our subhumans there top kek. I was warned by a dutch friend before going that I should be careful when speaking turkish on the street lel. I met a couple of turks who assimilated well but they all came from decent parts of turkey so it doesn't really mean anything. the rest were living like peasants with their hijabs and shit

people all around were friendly and didn't even bat an eye when they learned I was turkish. one chick told me their turks suck but I'm fine kek. womyn gonna wom isn't it so fellow Sup Forumsacks?

thanks for reading

Sorry, maar je moet terug. BOUW DE MUUR!

>Therefore we should not teach Dutch, but English in schools. Period.

We already teach our kids English in school you donkey.

Nice shitpost

Dutch does sound horrible to foreigners tbqh but it still is YOUR language

Hallo daar.

Ik denk dat Turkije geen Turks meer moet onderwijzen op z'n scholen.
Daar zie ik drie redenen voor.
1. Turks leren in deze wereldwijde samenleving is zinloos. Turks is niet relevant. Er zijn weinig niet-Turken die Turks spreken. Daartegenover, 20% van de wereld bekt Engels.

2. Kakkerlakgehuil is geen effectieve manier om informatie over te brengen. Turks staat bekend als moeilijke taal om te leren voor niet-Turken.
Migranten die er al langer dan tien jaar leven kunnen het nog niet spreken, omdat het geen kakkerlakken zijn.

3. Het klinkt smerig. Turks klinkt verschrikkelijk vergeleken met Nederlands. Het is niet bedoeld voor ontwikkelde of cultureel-gewaardeerde levensvormen. Met Turks kunnen we geen redelijke cultuur hebben.

Daarom zouden we geen Turks, maar Nederlands moeten onderwijzen op school. Punt uit.

We ken mek sexisex ja?

>Dutch is one of the most easy to learn languages in the world (if you speak English or another Germanic languages already).

What? It might be easy enough to learn the words and make sense of some written Dutch, but Dutch grammar is a fucking pain in the ass.

Do you have no pride? What is the problem teaching multiple languages in school?

Are you unaccompanied minor?

VERRADER! volgens mij spreek je het niet eens of wel?

transelation fon none dutch "TRAITOR, i believe you don not even speak dutch or do you?"

Language is the cornerstone of culture.

Dag kankerlijer

1. Nek jezelf.

Afrikaans > Nederlands

I mean every guy from the Netherlands I know speaks perfect English.

We should abandon our mother language

nee nee kanker mannetje dit is aas , en al ben je serieus kanker op naar je eigen shit hole

Nou, valt ook wel mee toch

what's this son of a bitch toothpaste saying about us?

Clearly you have never heard our PM
>youtube.com/watch?v=937C23Wb1vw
Quite an accent

b-baie dankie

He's probably a victim of this.
I say victim, of course he's at liberty to fuck off to the land he cums all over at night when mommy removes her hijab

Graag gedaan, super de boer

HAHAHA, the absolute state of western cucks. You don't need foreign invaders to just give up on your culture and heritage.

fun fact. the Flemish has preserved our language better than we did. i am so fucking proud of our southern neighbors. we do not deserved this but they did. i think i speak for all of my fellow countrymen when i say. THANKS BELGIUM.

1.usefulness should not be a factor. It's their culture, thus they learn and speak it.

2. I've heard multiple times it's one of the easiest languages. I've also read, that it's especially the easiest second language for English speaking people to learn.

3. Its sound is quite subjective.

I agree you know what will be better instead of
English you guys learn arabic I mean you guys already will be a minority in 2 generations so why not make the transition easier?

Hello

I think this thread is b8 intended to provoke shitposts and thus divert attention away from real issues. There are three things one should do in such a situation:
1. Sage
2. Hide
3. Move on to better threads

Therefore OP is a massive faggot. Period.

>OP's face when

youtu.be/G0xxaXFP2QE

Afrikaans is literally Dutch ebonics.

pretty much, yes

Whatever, Achmed. Got any more bad excuses for being too fucking lazy to integrate and being a disrespectful cunt to your host society?

Unironically kill yourself.

No, we should replace it with German.

nederlands is een kuttaal maar het is ONZE kuttaal.

People have a very poor grasp and understanding of what a "language" is. A language is what evolved over centuries from the collective observations, thoughts, feelings, and insights of our ancestors. Each language is its own little "Garden of Eden", this entire planet is a blank canvas, the elements, the directions, the sense of time, the wildlife, the flora and fauna, the sun, the moon, the sky, the stars, air, the wind, the temperature, all of it was codified and defined in a very unique and peculiar way in every language.

This is why some languages have no words for north, south, east, or west. Direction was absolutely relative to wherever these people were at the time. If you were by a river while you were hunting and your prey got away, you wouldn't say "It went up north", you would say "It went upriver" since you were the river.

This is why some languages have no tense because they have no sense of time. The abstract idea of time was codified or defined in these languages.

This is also why we speak our OWN languages in often confusing and nonsensical ways. For example, we say something is "under" water. In reality, it's "surrounded" by water. We say we "a head full of hair" and when it begins to thin, we start referring to them as "hairs" when it should be the reverse.

Dutch is no exception. It has its own special and unique words and phrases which cannot be conveyed or translated accurately into any other language. When you lose the language of your people, your nation, and your ancestors, you are losing a compendium of knowledge unique and special to your people, this is how YOUR people interpreted and explained the world around them, this is how YOUR people decided to convey and express their feelings and emotions. These are special and can never be replaced with any other language because no other language is exactly like your's.

You lose your language and you lose yourself.

>The abstract idea of time was codified or defined in these languages.

was NEVER codified or defined**

>since you were the river.

since you were BY the river**

>English
Try Farsi.

Not related to OPs questions, but I thought I'd just put out that every Dutch person I've met speaks better English than most English people.

I am the river

Afrikaans is letterlijk laag-nederlands, aangepast aan duitser en fransen die het slecht spraken. Voor het grootste gedeelte van jullie geschiedenis was het nederlands de taal van jullie kerk, overheid en hogere klasse. Ik mag de boeren wel, maar die niet alsof dat vernachelde hollands beter is dan onze taal.

"As early as the mid-18th century and as recently as the mid-20th century, Afrikaans was known in standard Dutch as a "kitchen language" (Afrikaans: kombuistaal), lacking the prestige accorded, for example, even by the educational system in Africa, to languages spoken outside Africa. Other early epithets setting apart Kaaps Hollands ("Cape Dutch", i.e. Afrikaans) as putatively beneath official Dutch standards included geradbraakt, gebroken and onbeschaafd Hollands ("mutilated/broken/uncivilised Dutch"), as well as verkeerd Nederlands ("incorrect Dutch")."

According to us military Standards
Every germanic language is very easy to learn, because of shared vocab and very similar grammar. The only one that is a little bit harder is German, because of it's complex grammar compared to other Germanic languages.

Also, language is culture. It has to be preserved. Just like regional dialects should be preserved, while at the same time, a standardized form of communication should be taught. This way, people become multilingual, which was proven to have a good effect on learning capabilities

Krijg kanker

All you shitskins will be thrown out or hang

Now fuck off and kill yourself