healthcare.gov/medicaid-chip/childrens-health-insurance-program/
obstructionistlosers.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DEATH TO THE DRUMFY LOVERS

>no Joe in the most important day of the Pmurt presidency

I NEEDED IT

>24 Dem seats will be contested in 2018 compared to only 8 Republican seats
>Dems shutdown gov't over illegals

I'm still pissed that Manchin won't grow a pair and join (R)

>1 year of Trump presidency
>anime still not real
FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Reposting since you might have migrated to this thread already
>Just have a look at these two threads to see what it was like

I sure do hope they scrap DACA completely, letting millions of beaners stay would be a disastrous choice.

>Twitter hashtags are, surprise surprise, blaming Trump for the shutdown.
>Trump threw dems a bone and they didn't take it.
>Trump threw them another and they didn't take it.
>Shitters still blame Trump.

You can't win with these folks.

>mfw Trump's Twitter account shuts down due to the government shutdown

For all intents its 26 D seats user. Bernie and Angus are nominally independent but caucus with D.

So king nigger leads from behind and this stupid cunt leads from the side.
Like pottery

>2018
>2019
>2020

>Doug Jones
I know it's insignificant, but nonetheless hilarious

BLACKED

Happy 1-year Anniversary!

it got shut down by (((them)))

it was #SchumerShutdown and #ReleaseTheMemo until they started screaming bloody murder about russian bots and flipped a switch

> MAGA, fellow deplorables.

Today I am blaming the Democrat Party for the shutdown of the government of the USA.

He has actual clout and influence being a conservative Dem from W,Va. if he just became another Republican jobber for Mitch McConnell to boss around he'd lose all of his political power

here's to seven more!

Can we still post horse pussy? Are the mods back?

honest reason is he doesn't need to, he has more power as an individual Senator as a Dem than he would as a rank-and-file Republican. Democrats know he is the only one that has any chance of winning West Virginia so he gets to vote however he wants, and as a Republican he would be a moderate that would get pressured by leadership.

Will Joe disavow Joe?

Interestingly that's how the senate used to be: state interest over party affiliation.

Checked

POTUS, not his.

Americans are not getting payed from today because illegals are more important than them
what a demented nation

Don't risk it

>the amount of shills on Sup Forums right now

jesus lads

>They hate Doug Jones now
Fucking lol

Gib liquor, I ran out so I can't sleep

>they had until march to shill for daca
>threw away their best leverage in january

What if we turned DACA into the Deportation Action for Childhood Arrivals, but kept calling it DACA to troll the Dems ("Why don't YOU support DACA, Dems?")?

>This shutdown is the first shutdown ever in American history where one party controlled all branches of government

They don't control the Senate, they have a slight majority. They need 60 for full control. Why is the media and Democrats framing this like it's literally all Republicans and Trump's fault? I fear that the vast majority of normies will eat that up and agree.

what is CHIP?

Not anymore
Mods are back
But Pence electric devices are still in shutdown mode.

But are the mods back or not? I see the /diy/ thread fizzled out but no sign of active pruning or whatever

because they're shills user

Doug Jones wants to remain a Senator, and he's up for re-election in 2020 (he doesn't get a complete 6 year term since he is technically finishing the remainder of Sessions 2014 term).

Leftists were hoping he would assume he's fucked and would just be a far-left Democrat deep in the south.

> I fear that the vast majority of normies will eat that up and agree.
They won't, democrats won't let them. They need the narrative of "we shut the government down to protect dreamers" otherwise it was all in vain.

The debate in burgerland happens through books, every once in a while you get abominations like that one book the jew made based in fan fiction or many others, but that's expected to come from their kind, something to degenerate public debate.
Most talk show hosts and everything made public barely scratch the surface, there's pearls over there, but you would need to go beyond the noise and modern bullshit and look at the people living in their interior.
Their opposition don't even bother to understand or change them anymore, hence the will to change the genetic make up of the population but not only that to make sure they don't have to assimilate, they bring them up on a system that turns them into activists or revolutionaries by default.
The game they are playing in Europe is even more dangerous.

> republicans control everything so it's their fault.
What's funny is that even if McTumor voted, all the republicans voted and the 5 democrats voted, it still wouldn't have passed. How the fuck can people think it's solely republican fault?

mods are furloughed, all of them were spooks

Healthcare gibs for kids

>Democrats realize they basically just elected a moderate Republican

This is their typical playbook.
(((They))) prey on the fact that most normies have 0 fucking clue how government works and that most of them will only read headlines.
It worked for them for YEARS, but now Trump is teaching Republicans how to punch back.

generals are cancer

He'd be crucified as RINO after six months being a moderate republican

it's more the exception than the rule at this point

A Republican example would be someone like Lisa Murkowski, who has the rare distinction of being primaried by her own party but still winning the following General Election as a write-in candidate.

>Memeflag
And you are stage 3 cancer

>healthcare.gov/medicaid-chip/childrens-health-insurance-program/
Treatment for kids

His issues on abortion are pretty left for a southern Democrat. Let senators represent their states not their party anyhow. His positions are his own mix of stuff. W/e

>"we shut the government down to protect dreamers"
>"we shut the government down"

obstructionistlosers.com/

McAdams looks like the corporate villain from an 80s movie.

Like his name would be Mr. Biggs, right?

can a please have a quick rundown on what's going on ?

>"Help Elect Democrats"
>ugly brown lady
>hijabi
Pass.

Yeah, after Papa Murkowski local party carried her forward to ensure she would get her crown.
Trump got her good tho with that ANWR tackled on the tax bill. She won't be opposing Trump for the time being

>His government shuts down like a banana republic
LMFAO really embarrassing mutts

Somebody is ass blasted about this shutdown.

Nothing's happening, koala

Go back to sleep

Look at where it redirects to.

I've seen far worse user. I guess half of the shills lost their funding with the shutdown and it's amateur / for free hours now.

>tfw when you witness someone trying to be persuasive and failing miserably

Government shut down, nothing overall in the grand scheme of things will happen, dreamers aren't protected, republicans still win.

*breathes in*

Dude, I was pointing out things on the page. I'm also not surprised that their homepage appears to not have a single white man. Not even a gay one.

There's one white man if you scroll down.

I also have the flu and can't sleep so I may have missed you hinting/saying that.

thank you Merkel & Macron :(

>Congressmen come up with budget bill that extends DACA and enhances border security
>Trump rejects it because he's a racist slimeball
>Suddenly it's Chuck Schumer's fault.
I see you working, alt-Right

>Doug Jones
It’s just like when Macron started revealing his power level after getting elected by liberals

CHIP will be gone for a week or two while the gvt is shutdown vs 690,000 LEGAL immigrants deported permanently if DACA protections aren't extended.

I, for one, loved the eldritch qt

twitter isn't even trying to hide it

they're pushing a narrative so blatantly

You have one political party that supports illegals over its own legal citizens. You don't really get to keep the moral high ground.

makes u think

>Lega
If they were here legally, why would they need extra protections?

>25K likes
>15K RTs
Gonna be hilarious when Trump tweets that it's Schumer's Shutdown and gets 150K of each in half the time.

>nothing overall in the grand scheme of things will happen

Well, Trump might actually know which goverment workers are "non essential" and make more cuts, so it's possible you might get decresed gov spending and waste out of this.

So the narrative war begins.

The unemployment rate is at the lowest it's been historically (the remaining unemployed being leeches on welfare programs who won't work).
If only half of the 690,000 DACA employees are deported, what kind of hit are we going to take in the economy?

You make a good point. But this could still make him look bad in the 2020 elections.

At least the special elections are swinging in red's favor.

>TrumpShutdown
>after budget vote fails in the Senate
Wow, have to give it to them. They're trying to word it as if it's Trump fault that he can't make a budget, not that the Democrats are completely uncooperative traitors that would rather fight for the illegal invaders than the actual citizens of this country.

>But this could still make him look bad in the 2020 elections.
Nah. These nonessential government employees are all in Virginia and already voted against him in 2016. Not a single 2020 vote will be changed by this.

guys, Rex Tillerson is ok or not? he's gonna visit Poland on friday and I wonder if he is swamp or jew or whatever

690,000 less scientists and doctors, goy

You guys don't need slaves for monopolies, they just don't want to pay better wages for citizens.

>what kind of hit are we going to take in the economy?
It will be a net positive overall. Less employees means more demand and less supply for employees, so wages for employees go up

>half of 690,000 deported
>690,000 less
What is this Jewish math?

FUG

He's a business person, he'll probably talk the liquefied gas or other resources to break a little bit of the Russian monopoly on fuel, publicly he's politically correct but doesn't strike me as a bad person, it's a Texan.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Obama have multiple budget votes that saved his ass?

Is it true that there were 2 bi-partisan bills that trump denied?

Reading those comments on Trump shutdown twatter gave me ass cancer. There really is no hope for these ppl. Throwing around the term fascism. I really wish Trump was a fascist because all of these fuckin morons would be hanging from lampposts.

Based Doug Jones