Why are potheads such vile creatures?

Smoke your pot and shut the fuck up. Imagine if cigarette smokers advertised their smoking as much as stoners do.

In principal I'm against drug prohibition but I want Session to throw these pieces of shit in Federal prison just so I don't have to see any more marijuana leaf shirt or hats in public.

maybe you should try weed, you won't be so mad user

>Smoke your pot and shut the fuck up
>I want Session to throw these pieces of shit in Federal prison
pick one you inconsistent shill

He's not inconsistent, Cheech. You potfags aren't shutting the fuck up

sorry leaf but here in america we have freedom of speech

WADDAP YOUTUUUUBE YOUTUUUUUUUBE!?!?!?!?

>Imagine if cigarette smokers advertised their smoking as much as stoners do.

They don't? I can always tell a cigarette smoker by the awful smell they drag everywhere with them and the way they troll around the office once an hour looking for someone who wants to smoke with them.

>inconsistant
>shill

Wrong on both counts. Lay down the pipe before posting.

>accuses the leaf of violating freedom of speech
>when the prohibition of freedom of speech only prohibits the government from infringing on speech

>implying potheads don't drag an awful smell everywhere
>implying marijuana smoke residue isn't worse-smelling than tobacco smoke residue

inconsistency is shilling faggot and if you were sober right now you wouldve read my statement properly and understood context clues; nowhere did i say he was violating freedom of speech

freedom of speech =/= freedom to be a retard talking about inconsequential bullshit.
You Americans deserve to lose the freedoms you have, since you don't fucking know what they are.

>huhhhh muh opinions are fact
again fuck off leaf you dont understand freedom of speech

>nowhere did i say he was violating freedom of speech
> posted "sorry leaf but here in america we have freedom of speech" and "again fuck off leaf you dont understand freedom of speech"

Really makes you think...

>ignoring the drain on productivity that cigg smokers are in the workplace.

They're literal zombies.

Potheads:
>aggressively try to convert non-potheads
>mindless and driven on base instinct
>attack in swarms
>non-potheads cannot be tolerated

Zombies:

>aggressively try to convert non-zombies
>attack in swarms
>non-zombies cannot be tolerated

1. I haven't seen a pot thread here in ages, it's always the "omg I literally can't even these potheads having fun I'm literally shaking"
2. potheads shouldn't shut the fuck up, a thing we like doing that doesn't hurt anyone is illegal so some shitstains can make more money, if anything potheads should man the fuck up and shout from the rooftops until weed is legalized
3. wanting to lock up people because they're having fun is why everyone thinks we're incels

>accuses someone of not understanding freedom of speech right after being btfo'd for not understanding freedom of speech
Fuck you guys are dumb. I'm freedom of speechless. You're too high to understand how many levels of irony that single sentence had.

telling someone to fuck off and forcing someone to fuck off are two totally different things and if you cant see that then im afraid you will never understand things

In my workplaces cigarette smokers are held to the same break rules any anyone else.

I have seen many people get cannedor not hired due to MJ use but non for cig use.

>potheads shouldn't shut the fuck up, a thing we like doing that doesn't hurt anyone is illegal
So are you gonna shut the fuck up when it's legal?
Did faggots shut the fuck up when they got to marry each other?
Just fuck off and blast your nigger noise, you drug addict fuck

>You're too high to understand how many levels of irony that single sentence had.

This. I apologize on behalf of all Americans. That fucker's brain cells are too depleted to understand our Constitution.

Holy shit. You speak so much sense. I love you.

Especially the third point. Guys, we can save The West without being dweebs.

>advertising drug use publicly
>having fun

Pick one.

>based mudslime
>based leaf
Fuck off you retarded faggot smoking pots for degenerats. If you want to be a silly drug addict be one with out making us productive citizens have to worry about your muh plant.

>So are you gonna shut the fuck up when it's legal?
nah, I'll REEEE until I can shove whatever shit I want into my body, it's mine fuck you, I'll shoot anthrax into my skull if I want to and I'll have whatever I want in my pocket, I also don't like my balls being fondled, you wouldn't know since police only fondles nigger balls in your country, but here everyone's white and everyone under 35 gets balls fondled a couple times a year.
>Did faggots shut the fuck up when they got to marry each other?
I don't give a shit about them, it's my right as a free human to do whatever the fuck I want as long as I don't hurt anyone
>Just fuck off and blast your nigger noise, you drug addict fuck
I actually listen to classical music mostly, have fucked up ear canal can't stand anything with a lot of bass, hardest thing I listen to is classical rock, also it's not about actually doing drugs, it's about being able to do them, something a lemming like you can never understand

Get em, nigga!

>if cigarette smokers advertised their smoking as much as stoners do

somebody is too young to remember marlboro miles on the side of the pack
and the whole catalog
I still have a cooler and a jacket that look like the old marlboro red pack
just wait till a pot shop starts letting you save roaches to earn a bong

Marijuana attention whoring is not as nearly as bad as alcohol.

Alcohol niggers parading every fucking friday, saturday and on holidays or game days. This or that drink, getting drunk bro, yooooooooo dawg check how much I drank, *vomits* see a girl in nightclub blitzed out of her skull, try to talk to her, can't hear shit. Rape her.

Cannabis culture is not as nearly equally obnoxious

>underagefags keep starting these threads outside of /bant/
Learn your place, faggots!

I agree though family, smoke weed till I die but I'll never wear that faggy ass marijuana clothing other people wear. I actually like hiding that I smoke so people don't expect me to smoke them out.

>i'll shoot anthrax into my skull
please do

this
>news anchors in the morning tell you what drink goes with the holiday and have Martha Stewart make it

Never got the appeal of pot.

Tried it a few times. Made my heart race like crazy and then I just went slightly numb and got super comfy on my couch. What's the big fucking deal?

>Cannabis culture is not as nearly equally obnoxious

I'd say it's equally obnoxious but way less intrusive. Pot heads don't really go out of their way to bother you like drunks will.

>he he I told him to an hero I so won this argument

t. pic related

Muslims are literal Zombies

Muslims
>aggressively try to convert non-Muslims
>mindless and driven by base instinct
>attack in swarms
>non-Mulims cannot be tolerated

Zombies:
>aggressively try to convert non-zombies
>attack in swarms
>non-zombies cannot be tolerated

At least there isn't one example of zombies suicide bombing a mall.

Any vapers here? Is vapcap a good budget vape?

>Implying anyones going to read that
Shut the fuck up you nigger faggot no one cares. Your a dirty junkie and you know it reeeee all you want

I wish a bitch would threaten to lynch me over some weed...

Can't you just hate niggers? They'll preoccupy you plenty while your more mellow brothers aren't a problem in the slightest.

Maybe in America with large pot and alternative movements. Here they mix tobacco with weed and think it's the norm. When I do a clean hit they look at me like I'm a nigger or something while it's the exact opposite. And there is no legalization movement, Slavs are niggers who are into alcohol and legal highs such as Codeine or Ibuprofen.

>omg he blinked in a photo what a degenerate I'll stop smoking pot right this instant

one time I held down a girl to try and get her high.

Legalize it and tax the shit out of it.
Give the police X-ray scanners so they can bust home growers.

>oy vey have to sell my pot
fuck off kike

and how does that make you feel?

>Give the police X-ray scanners so they can bust home growers

... or like legalize all drugs and stop the invasion of privacy and ball fondling completely?

>Umm, the problem was not that he's blinking.
Marijuana addicts are the only addicts who actually love their drug. Every addict hates his drug, but not the pot addict. He conforms his identity to it, immersing himself in its culture and preaches its virtues to all who would listen.

>ibuprofen
how do you even get high on that lol ?

guilty. it was wrong to try and force drugs on her.

yeah let's give the government more money to redistribute to niggers and spics and israel and also buttfuck the 4th amendment to death just because

>edgy teenagers want to tell everyone how edgy they are
yes you're completely right, how could I have been so stupid, sell me that paper at 3x the price and call the cops to finger me

this but every 30 minutes. people who smoke cigarettes are pathetic. they cant even make it through a couple hours without smoking

Or imagine if non pot smokers would run around on the chans writing about how much they hate pot smokers. Just don't smoke and shut the fuck up.

>I don't give a shit about them, it's my right as a free human to do whatever the fuck I want as long as I don't hurt anyone
No it isn't. Deal with it like an adult. (If you had a father he would've taught you that """freedom""" doesn't exist.)

Kek I'm saving that. Never though of it that way
>based leaf
You got my vote all the way

>I'm a good lemming please finger me mister officer

Let the underagefags have their retarded thread.

>
In principal I'm against drug prohibition but I want Session to throw these pieces of shit in Federal prison just so I don't have to see any more marijuana leaf shirt or hats in public.
So you're saying you don't have any actual principles or real beliefs and your "ideology" is guided by a series of overemotional and petty mood swings?

Understood.

remember when your country accidentally legalized meth for a couple days and absolutely nothing happened?

Potfag here. I hope pot remains illegal throughout my lifetime, don't want the normies getting into this shit.

You don't even know the difference between "principal" and "principle"

You sound like a fucking retard, you're in no position to be talking shit about drug users.

>marijuana addicts are the only addicts who like their drugs
How fucking knew are you? There's been tweakers posting ice head threads on Sup Forums for years faggot

You don't. It's called a metaphor. Obviously you couldn't have learned that since your country lasted for mere 8 seconds so only thing you did was probably take a breath or two.

I think you're onto something, desu.

>aggressively try to convert non-potheads
lol no I would prefer everyone to fuck off and let me grow whatever plants I like
hurr durr people will be fat and lazy if they smoke weed
as if people don't already eat like shit and sit in front of an electronic screen for most of their day
i like to smoke weed before going to the gym or hiking
it makes a long, often monotonous, activity enjoyable
>attack in swarms
lol introverts in swarms
>non-potheads cannot be tolerated
projection at its finest

The government will not allow private sale of marijuana for the same reason it doesn't allow alcohol or cigs; money and health safety.
Unless they intend to pay taxes on their private sales they can get fucked.

Meh.

Because subcultures based around addictive substances are always retarded.

Your pic related is cute. Then I realized that cat is probably high 24/7. Cute or no?

watch out we got a smart one over here.
turns out some people actually are addicted to simple painkillers, I was wondering if you had any inside information from your turkoslavic shithole country that could tell me what the whole thrill was about taking these pills.
>doesnt know about memeflags
pic related

you can clearly see that most of these anti potheads are guys with no experience with it at all. not even talking about consumption experience but everything around it. like friends forcing you to smoke weed. thats the shit you read in some shitty pamphlets you got in high school

Idk, both of my dogs like pot and they're cute af.

MEMO TO JEFF SESSIONS: LEGALIZE WEED AND LET US BUY IT FROM PREVIOUS PIC RELATED

So I'm a self hating trans. Is that weird?

ask an american if you want to know about painkiller addiction, our turkoslavic shitholes are just full of adderal snorting tracksuit wearing psytrance clubbers

>remember when your country accidentally legalized meth
It was ecstasy, ketamine and magic mushrooms.
They technically weren't legalized, the laws were meant to be renewed after a set period of time since they were hurried into place without going though normal political channels. The law expired so the renewal process had to wait 24 hours.
It was a non-story though because selling said drugs was still illegal and clubs/bars still kicked people out for taking them.

That depends. Are you trying fuck? If Yes, then no it's no weird. You're perfect the way you are qt. If no, then yes it's fixing weird get your shot together you neurotic piece of shit.

all trans people are self hating. Surprised you couldn't tell from the self-mutilation of their genitals and excessive suicide rates.

Def keeps them from wanting to go run all day and shit.! H4P

Confused gay people imo.

hey everybody it's another miserable loser who wants to control other people's lives. Seems to me that people who don't enjoy marijuana are the ones who are obsessed with it. I don't go around trying to arrest people who don't use it, why would you do the reverse? Because you have shit for brains, that's why.

Depends. How do you identify?

Really good quality bait here. Newfags go back to Tumblr

well the trans part is weird, but hating yourself would be totally normal

My id says we Sex

I'm straight, but I'll suck your dick.

Stoners are addicted but they will deny even this fact because most of them believe that weed is not addictive even though they are mentally addicted to it. If they can't get a daily smoke they will feel miserable and stressed out and all that "potheads are peaceful" stuff is gone as soon as they don't have any weed to smoke.

The reason they talk so much about their weed use is because they are addicted to it and an addict thinks about his addiction most of the time. That's why they need to point it out everywhere and all the time. Also potheads very often try to make other people smoke weed as well.

Potheads tend to come up with thoughtless arguments in debates about pot, very often they point their fingers at other drugs like heroin and alcohol and talk about how bad those are which of course doesn't mean that weed is any better and if anyone needs to point at something else, the argument is rather worthless. They also deny anything that speaks against their beloved drug even if it is psychologically proven facts or they point out "medical" benefits of weed that are totally meaningless to themselves.

Potheads have mental issues and problems that they don't want to face, so they stick to intoxicating themselves in order to avoid those challenges in life, they are basically weak quitters.The drug is a lifestyle for them because they are sad pieces of shit that cling to weed so they don't have to feel their real feelings.

you're a joker dude, you don't know anything about other people's lives.

if weed had been legal all along we wouldn't see stupid shit like this.

then explain this joint that's been on my desk for 3 days

it's almost like, people will actually do the thing they like when they have time to spare, wow who would have fucking tought

>The drug is a lifestyle for them because they are sad pieces of shit that cling to weed so they don't have to feel their real feelings.
but weed is fucking horrible when you are depressed

Van Rompeuy here knows what's up.

I do understand that different drugs affect people differently, but I'm seriously concerned by people who decry the use of marijuana.

What mental defect makes you so childish, that you lie to yourself and everyone around you and tell people that it's harmful? You know it isn't harmful.

I feel like half of the world is just like the fags I went to high school with, born stupid and constantly making themselves dumber with alcohol and cigarettes. Unable to trust even their own senses, unable to detect which substance is poison and which one is healthy. On top of that, judging you as somehow less for using the healthy substance.

I guess people will always fear what they don't understand

eventually, 95% of potheads will quit, and hate themselves for wasting those precious years.

t. smoked for 16 years quit 3 years ago

Better and easier to quit pot than to have started with alcohol

I don't like something that some people do, that has no effect on me, so I want the govt to throw them in jail!
You sound like a faggot libtard piece of dogshit. Reeeeeeeeeee

Smoking weed is for fucking losers

agree, easier. but the first two weeks man... damn that was fucking hard. passing the first month feels great. but you're still having some substance in your system that gives you occasional flashbacks. pass the 3th month and you'll never look back