Would you accept American refugees from the upcoming civil war into your country? Keep in mind Americans are armed...

Would you accept American refugees from the upcoming civil war into your country? Keep in mind Americans are armed, and they like their guns, so your country will have a lot more gun problems if you do.

no

As long as they're not liberals or progressives. If they are, kill them at the border.

We caused this problem ourselves by committing the sins that cry for Heaven's vengeance. Why in the FUCK should anyone tolerate us? This is our problem.

Those with European ancestry, yes. Maybe some highly qualified far east Asians. No Jews, negroes or spics.

anglos yes. irish no. all others definitely not

>Implying American refugees would be fleeing to the Islamic States of Europe

Thanks Romania

Thanks Germany

Fuck you Portugal

Why do you hate the Irish. I thought that was purely an Anglo thing to do and the rest of the Euros tolerate/like them

Pandering for foreign (You)s. Fag.

Frank you're making me look like an asshole here keep this shit up and you won't get that job at the embassy I swear to fucking god

you asked if i would accept american refugees, my answer is pretty much yes but theres enough irish irish singing depressing songs and begging to be told how wonderfully friendly they are in vienna already,the last thing i would tolerate is irish americans talking about the same fucking thing

To be fair, Germanistan and Swedistan are the only countries which are really lost causes.

Totally agree. I gave up on this country years ago. A majority of Irish football and rugby fans are a bunch of attention-seeking beta fags fishing for compliments. This country is a liberal cesspit. We're fucked

You're actually retarded. I just posted the truth. In the next war, we are not going to have France or our own government subsidizing our war. The Union victory was a result of government corruption, NOT a result of superior morality. Do you really think anyone is going to defend or subsidize a WELFARE nation full of faggots, niggers, gluttons, welfare leeches, and all around DISGUSTING PERVERTS? There is no monetary incentive for anybody to protect us Americans. Get fucking real. I don't care about seeing stupid internet responses to my posts on a passing thread.

And a (You) returned in kind. Thanks fag.

This.

>There is no monetary incentive for anybody to protect us Americans

What about the spiritual incentive Shlomo

to be honest i got the impression it was highly liberal, conversations i had with irish were totally fucking embarrasing and i voting in a gay indian as your taischoke was the worst case of virtue signalling since barrack obama

This country has the spirit of Voltaire. Get real.

if you will share some of said guns. more then welcome.(with shere i mean sell ofc. i'm not some commie fgt)

a country taking in Americans wouldn't have gun problems, you stupid faggot, OP. why would law-abiding citizens cause gun problems? are you talking about taking in niggers and spics as refugees, too? i thought we were talking about americans, not the subhuman imposters.

Easy there Jim I just meant that Americans wanna keep their guns with them and some countries don't like when you have the ability to defend yourself so they might do some searches and seizures

>armed
>refugees
They should be fighting. Only women and liberals are refugees.

>says that like it's a bad thing
Kill yourself newfag

Only if they are not leftists and not shitskins

This

People who flee their countries in times of crisis deserve nothing but contempt.

I would rather die than see Britain fall. It's the difference between us and them

Boarders are already open friendly burgers.

If they are white right wingers
Otherwise fuck off

No, we do not need low-iq mutts

>Keep in mind Americans are armed, and they like their guns
They why the fuck they flee and dont fight for their country?

>Would you accept American refugees

Fuck no.

of course, please come back home Polish-Americans! The world out there is hostile.

only right wingers the rest no

Whites? Sure.

when are you going to something about the sad state of affairs that is britain?

There's a Muslim joke in there somewhere, I just can't find the words. Someone clever? Anyone?

no,all the good ones will stay and fight for their country,only cancerous sjw's will flee
we will be forced to build the wall with land mines

Aren't you having a civil war as we speak?
We get refugees from your country!

The only refugees would be lefties, commies, fags, niggers, spics, and Jews. If the civil war kicks off, do NOT accept American refugees.

No one will do anything about the state of the West until the comfortable living is over.
Give it a decade or two.

Yes, as long as they're white(ish)

I swear to god the only 2 Americans I know that live here look exactly like the mutt picture and I am not joking. Negroid admixture, 20% Jewish shit like that. So no we wont be accepting anymore mutts.

White ones yea.

No. Allowing refugees from civil wars is what prevents shit holes from improving. The only way any place will get better is if the populace stay there and are willing to fight to improve the country and get rid of the trash that's ruining it. That applies to mexico, syria, the rest of the middle east and I believe it should apply to america as well.

(( Gun problems)))
Like a bruised shoulder from the lapua?
Canada and Straya need to accept a few million armed white Americans.
Freedom is the only gun problem you will see.
Soon we will have lathes mills building fine fire-arms for everybody.
Weed will be legalized, we will make a rave holiday .
Life would be good . You want Americans dont lie.

>SA
>accepting refugees
user, i think you Got your prorities wrong

This is the sad truth.
The good people probably won't flee and will keep fighting for their country...
So no, because once you open the door, you can't choose who enters.

The only people that would be leaving are the Democrats every Republican is armed to the teeth so you'd be getting a bunch of liberal losers I'm sure they'd fit in pretty well in countries like Germany Sweden England and others

The only sain thing ever written on /pol

>you'd be getting a bunch of liberal

Good. I'll accept those. I just don't want any rural and suburban retards shitting up my country and turning it into a 3rd world nation like the shithole they fled from.

>So no, because once you open the door, you can't choose who enters.
Smart man.

Sure. Beats the albozergs.

We all have guns in Finland. White Americans are always welcome. Sadly this is just another fantasy - in reality there's nowhere to go. We must stand together, face the niggers and kill them all.

not if they are sircumsized
and they must provide a familytree going atleast 13 generations back to see if there isn't any jewish blood inthere somewhere

I wonder who could be behind this post.

thanks finland i know where to go now when the time comes!

>armed and will cause gun problems
if we accept the black and brown americans then yeah we will have more gun problems but if we accept the white americans then I disagree.

No because all the Americans that I know refuse to learn the language and to interogate into the Serbian culture,so fuck off.

integrate*