NIPS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0339230/
youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't that what police are supposed to do? You know, in countries that don't import terrorists.

There's a long history of bikes being used for mass murder in Japan. Good move on their part.

Weaboo white nationalists seriously are the most irritating combination. MUH BASED NIPS DESU

Very short history of nukes as well.

Can you get your closeted homosexuality out of my thread please?

Then again, Japanese police don't have a very good track record in fighting crime when it really happens. For example, it's almost comedic how clueless they were about the whole Aum Shinrikyo and their weapon hoarding (including a fucking military grade helicopter), murders and kidnappings in the 90s before they started literally gassing people in the public.

No

>Implying it's at all closeted

Can you keep your homosexuality in this thread please?

Meh who cares? We all know you’re supposed to carry it with you. All is quiet in nipland folks

t. english teacher

>bike registration
do they have TV licences too?

まぁいつもねー
うらさいよ

why? we see what they have and want to replicate it. wouldn't you like to live in a country where there is so little crime the police have to finds things to do in order to justify their existence? and just look at how clean the streets are.

>waa there's so little crime

t. nigger

Checked.
Clearly, two nukes was not enough.

Bike theft is a common petty crime, if I need to spend a minute showing the name on my Bike ID matches my ID, so be it.

Can't remember when I last saw a black.

Arigato ingurishu ticheru

> Clearly, two nukes was not enough
HOO HOO HEE HEE LOOLLLZ

I can't remember the last time I saw police checking bike registrations.. Used to be a pretty good service. One of the few ways in which stolen bikes were actually ever returned to the legal owner, and in the Netherlands they used to have this service where if you were checked and your bike didn't have registration numbers (or they had been become illegible over the years, many bikes in daily use in cities here are 20+ years old easily) they would punch in a new number on the spot and register the bike to your name, so that it could easily be returned when stolen..

It's been many years since I've seen police involved in this kind of community-friendly criminal-adverse activity.. The only traps I see these days are speed traps. Even the alcohol traps in traffic are all but gone, since they apparantly generate too much safety and actual improvements compared to the money it generates in fines.

Best post

His point is that there is so little crime we should try to emulate it in the West
If you did something other than shitpost maybe you could read subtext

>when the crime rate is so small that cops have to find something to do
wasnt sweden like this for decades until like the 80s? wasnt there a full 8 year period where there wasnt a single murder in sweden?

うらさい?
Might want to practice some more Japanese.

The real reason for the stops is that bike theft is super common in low-income areas, but Sup Forums doesn't want to hear that and wants to pretend Japan is a utopia or some shit.

Yes, they do. And the knock on your door to see if you have a TV.

>t. Have a business in Japan

reported for spamming the entire board

I spent 4 hours in Narita Airport at a point, just waiting for my flight.

I had 5 "random" passport checks in that time.

Okay that’s funny

Are you being serious?

Last time I was stopped, they thanked me for my cooperation, praised me for having working lights and reflectors, and told me to be careful of slippery conditions eince snow was in the forecast.

Whatta police state.

You're just a racist white male threatened by the changing world user, love wins

Are you?

you must look like an aborigine

NHK can knock, you can ignore. They have no entry rights. Or you can show you have no TV, or pay them, you know, like a non-nigger.

God, I love America.

Yes, they even made a movie about it (kopps)

imdb.com/title/tt0339230/

Probably Chinese,

No user you're just not on the right side of history and need to remember that this is actually bad for Japan because muh birthrates

youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
aboriginals are not in any way capable of committing a terrorist attack in an airport

BIKER
LIVES
MATTER

> bike registration traps
what?

Yes and clearly so are you. What exactly do you think it means?

I'm aware. I'm informing the people that don't know shit about Japan. As someone who actually has a high-end apartment in Tokyo, and lived in Kyushu for a few months.

Most people here are delusional.

Post timestamped nipple and government ID showing non-Jewish surname

I'm Scandinavian. I'm whiter than anyone in Australia.

Post govt ID to Sup Forums? You best be kidding. I'm half Japanese anyway. So not white, or Jewish.

Fuck off.

Charming

Traps are gay even nips think so

Kasatka is a helo of peace.

>all these us military cunts still pretending to be actual Japanese

I love this shit

Police don't do that, NHK man does, massive difference.

maybe that is because the yakuza run japan and the police are just for show

They just wanted to be in your presence.

I didn't say the police did. I just said there were TV licenses with checks, and they're pretty annoying too. It's also super expensive.

24000 yen isn't that expensive, Mr. Moneybags, I pay it just fine.

You need to register a bike?!

>this is the future conservatives want
Fucking bigots.

You can't buy a knife?!

I mean sure, I can pay it, too, but that's quite a bit when I don't even watch NHK and only got a TV so I can play games with chicks.

Bike registration isn't required in a lot of places. They're checking if any bikes were stolen that have been registered.

>all the english teacher in this thread

WEW

and people say immigrating to japan is hard....

Well, technically you don't get to stay there forever. Also, most of these people are losers. Why else would they go to Japan?

Who is this blacked pigeon faggot?

oi ! ave you got yoor boik loicence ?

>nipponese have to register their fucking bikes

Kek. Don’t these people also have to submit to random police searches of their homes?

Take the BCAS card out and show as much, if you're too strapped to buy a large monitor/projector, High-end apartment san. 24000 isn't a lot, you sound like a LARPer.

And registration is more of a personal convenience. Only costs 500 yen when you buy the bike.

Nope, cops need a warrant.

Oh so you're a halfbreed with identity issues preaching the virtues of multiculturalism to drag everyone down with you, got it

Oi! 'Ave you got yer 56% princess mutt?

Your jap is horrible. Kys

I didn't say I was strapped for cash. Why are you projecting? I said I thought it was expensive, as in overpriced. Why are you so insecure? Can't believe someone on Sup Forums actually can afford 28万 a month on an apartment?

You realize there are people who make far more money than I do, right?

I'm not preaching anything?

You need to register to watch TV?

You see how the ground is clear of any litter? Your country used to be like that before you started importing 85 iq muslims.

I once had the police stop me when I was about 16 in a rural area as it was dark, I was walking on the road (no choice due to country lane) and I was wearing dark clothing.

Those days are long gone.

Free helicopter rides for race traitors

>insecurity
>"I make more money than you!"
Probably just ShareBlue LARPing actually

wth Japs...

why they can't invade Manchuria again? They are wasting their potential.

When I say stop me I mean just tell me to be careful etc.

I wouldn't mind doing my errands on those bikes.

notice that even though there are about a jillion japs in that city, it looks clean. i don't see trash piles, homeless bums, and most important, NO NIGGERS

> I got caught doing something illegal but I'm going to blame the cops for it

Fuck this guy.

I get stopped when I do nightwalks

>Pivoting to the offensive to cover your lack of knowledge

Come back in a cew hours, most people who have actually been to/live in Japan might be asleep. No more Yous for you.

Legally, yes, but no legal penalties if you don't.

He's some alt right sympathizer closeted homosexual gook fucker youtuber who constantly refuses to name the jew. He also makes uncompleted video series.

(If you're reading this, I'm still waiting for that white flight video, Pigeon)

even I could say that just by learning Hiragana for like 3 days
why would you do this
stick to teaching english

Why do they stop you though... do they think you’re up to no good?

There's no proof you're even in Japan, either. This is an anonymous message board. Now I could post pictures of all the girls I've fucked and pics of my apt that haven't been posted before, but that would be pointless.

I could use the server I set up in my apt to post with a Japanese IP.

None of these things are proof because we're on Sup Forums. I could type in Japanese, but no one here actually speaks Japanese well enough and are delusional about their own skill.

They do question me and stuff. It's not exactly a normal hobby.

I'm a man walking around at night wearing dark clothes. I'd think I was upto no good too.

fuck off weeb, nobody cares

Half Japanese. Not into anime.
And if I was a weeb, wouldn't I try to stay in Japan as long as possible, instead of going back to the US?

The important is who's the japanese, mother or father?

What do they ask. I think I’d tell them to leave me alone unless they have a reason to arrest...

stfu weeb,some people took nihonese as a course
but I agree,he isnt a convincing nip

That's nothing. Have you ever been to Rome? The amount of shitskins in that city is so hight it's not even funny.

LOL, even shit-tier Europen capitals such as Bucharest or Sofia are cleaner than Rome.

and this

>some people took nihonese as a course
Yeah, and they're terrible.

Mother.

He's so mad,keep it up.