Dragon Ball Super

Soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12992348
gohanxtrunks.net/
youtu.be/Ti89i2EZjWE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dick touching

If Vegeta can never shut the fuck up about his Saiyan pride, Saiyan heritage and being the Prince of All Saiyans, why did he never use the dragonballs to wish planet Vegeta and its inhabitants back? Or even planet Sadla for that matter?

Toyo created Perfected SSB because SSBKK would look too weird in the manga with 2 auras, now he only needs to draw 1, also blue hair with a red aura would look cool af.

Because he's a faggot

He didn't create shit. Perfect SSB exists since forever in the anime.

strawpoll.me/12992348

will episode 93 be kino?

Goku being better than Vegeta when it comes to perfect techniques and hiding his true power level is nothing new.

this feels weird to look at

SSB is also trash in the anime, who would have thought?

It's very nice to know there are several of us here sharing our love for Torankusu.

Because Vegeta doesn't give a shit about reviving the Saiyan race only his pride.
FPSSGSS is an asspull if he had at least tried to build up to it like Tori did for FPSSJ and SSJ2 then I would've liked it more.

Vegeta is an unconsiderate dumb fuck.

He could wish himself immortality like he always wanted to but he doesn't either.

So beautiful.

Things we learned last thread:

>The manga/anime "debate" actually kills discussion
>Maifags are grills
>Ningens are still trash
>Fuck GT

Stop this. Stop this now.

Likewise. Let's keep on expressing our love for him.

Why didn't Bulma make a prosthetic arm for Gohan?

Are we done with the anime vs manga meme wars? Can we enjoy things now?

reminder to take your daily dose

fucking bulma

Red Eyed Namek being canon when?

great, now i want a doujin of future bulma and future gohan.

She was making a time machine.

Who made this? I like the art.

Well it's possible any prosthetic arm she could make wouldn't be durable enough to withstand the intense fights Gohan went through and would just break right away.
Just a guess.

>gohanxtrunks.net/

lmao

>Enjoying DB
What a retard.

thanks doc

Unless she reverse engineered android16 tier technology.

Oh shit that's a good point
Was 16 around in that timeline?

fucking swear, just fuck already.

too abstract

needs more colors

So what do you think will happen at the end of the Tournament and what will follow after it?

Thanks, doc.

But user, that's a cat.

>needs more colors
Honestly, green and purple are really all you need when you have spent too much time on the internet.

Working on the time machine. She was probably working on it non-stop for 10+ years, and she didn't know enough to make a arm to stand up to 17 and 18 at the time either.

>Implying Freeza has a dick

The Cats clearly up to something tho

>goku's dick rubbing on freeza's smooth pelvis area
that better?

He wasn't released, so they never knew about him. His tech is probably where the old lab was, but was probably decommissioned.

Well then what does he have?

Reminder

Always, user.

thanks docs

"Gathering of Power" It's a Buu Saga rehash and Grand Priest is using the arena to wake up some multiversal threat

That reminds me. I should get to updating this now.

But why? He could just delet the universes just like that anyway.

>>Ningens are still trash
This was obvious the whole time

Reminder that Toriyama outline doesn't even have dialogue, so 90% of Super is made up shit on both version.

youtu.be/Ti89i2EZjWE

All the fetish material in Dragon Ball and this is what they draw...

B-but this is a blue board...

It's just a little dosage Beerus

it's clear that zeno won't delete de universes by himself, he has to be ordered around by the grand priest.

He wants revenge for Zenos deleting those universes and the top 4 are still exempt from being deleted.

i prefer minimalism

>not letting the imagination flow with a blank canvas

Nice! This chapter has some cute Torankusus in it.

The manga is trash.

But user, we already know the result.

>Toriyama states that SSG gave Goku a permament power boost and the form will never come back again because of this since Goku in base form equals to SSG (the whole Saiyan Beyond God shit)
>Toei mostly respects this but they nerf the power boost shit and also extend it to the other SSJ transformations probably for marketing
>Toyotaro the special snowflake does his own weird thing instead completely ignoring what Toriyama wanted

Defend this Toyocucks

I think there is a time limit for mass resurrections.

>that art

>Goten and Trunks turn into SSJ whenever they feel like.

>Cabba turned SSJ in 20 min after learning it.
>Kali and Cauliflawa will become SSJ in less than 24 h

>Vegeta took 3 years to turn SSJ
>Gohan took 5 years to turn SSJ

Why is the writing so shit?

Can someone give me a quick summary on the new chapter? How the fuck is Goku fighting Merged Zamasu? This is Toei tier powerlevels.

I can't. I firmly believe Toyaotaro is mentally retarded.

he used mafuba to seal his own ki and attain perfec ssb.

WWYD?

Reminder it took until the SECOND time for Krillin to die so that Goku could unlock his SSJ form, Goku is a bad friend.

yeah, it might have been some bullshit I heard when I was a kid, but I thought the limit on resurrections was they had to have died within 3 years

What?

>he used mafuba to seal his own ki
That's... That's shitposting right?
That didn't actually happen

Helles ruined forever.

I always thought Vegeta hated most saiyans for taking the frieza dick. With 'the proud saiyan bloodline' being limited to basically himself and anyone else that can go super saiyan.

It also just occurred to me that he probably never revived them because he discovered almost any saiyan can go super saiyan under the right conditions, which would mean a lot more competition. What if one half-way intelligent saiyan reached his and goku's level?

>trunks gets asspull healing powers out of nowhere that he can only use once
>vegeta insists that he uses them on goku
>goku is healed
>turns out learning the mafuba helped him in sealing his god ki, for some reason he only realized this when they turned into vegito and he could read vegeta's thoughts
>goku goes full mary sue

Oh, and Merged Zamasu decides to fuck around with Goku and Vegeta despite knowing he has a time limit because reasons.

ovipositer

>turns out learning the mafuba helped him in sealing his god ki

kek, holy shit toyotaro is retarded.

Who is your favorite movie character and why?
Mine is Broly because I like his design and his VA is great for large, imposing villains.

>turns out learning the mafuba helped him in sealing his god ki
Is this for real?

Not them but I still don't understand

Please tell me more

H-Here you go.

Cooler because of his chill personality

Trunks has healing abilites now and healed him, and Goku has mastered the ssb and nw he can fight with M.Zamasu on par

this would be ok if Toyotaro wasn't a special snowflake that went out of his way to bring back SSG for absolutely no reason and tell us that they use that form because SSB "drains too much energy".

He essentially make the whole bringing back SSG thing pointless.

Correct. He has no desire to resurrect a race so weak they'd bow their heads to Freeza willingly.

They will never be accomplish shit unless someone stupid like Toei Goku leaks the HTC info.

From another user in the previous threads:

>No real word for word confirmation, just Vegeta stating he learned how to "seal" the energy.

>My previous post:

>Vegeta said fuujikomeru 封じ込める,
>魔封波 (Mafuuba) is a fuuin (封印) "sealing" technique.
>It's worth discussing about since it's interesting to note that they're similar.

Nice choice. Cooler is definitely my second favorite.

Was still the saddest moment of Dragon Ball

At least Vegeta can keep up his undefeated record against Goku in the manga.

How? The Mafuba requires very precise Ki control in order to pull off without it sucking out all of your energy and killing you for using it.

It's at least better than Trunks' asspull in the anime.