REAL red pills

2 free real red pills

You only call the white race superior because it's the only thing you can claim superiority in because you're a sad shit with no life and want to feel better about yourself.

Racial purity is a dumb concept cause if we don't have genetic diversity we'll all end up as genetic fuck ups with a quality of genetics on par with incestual rednecks.

You've bluepilled yourself into thinking you're superior to a black person so you don't feel so bad about doing nothing with your life and being human trash

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/most-popular-baby-names-2015-england-wales-muhammad-mohammed-mohammad-muhammed-a7222191.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All "pills" are bullshit meant to control potential dissidents by distracting them and offering a sense of novelty/reward at being clever enough to comprehend it/be in on the secret— A memetic Skinner box that spreads propaganda and disinformation as a fun bonus. The only way to break the cycle of bullshit is to observe and dissect yourself and the world around you with honesty but without bias, judgement, or preconceptions.

Are your thoughts really your own? Observe. If this information is so sensitive or unknown, why is it so prevalent and easily available? Observe. Are you responding after careful consideration or are you reacting on impulse/instinct? Observe. What's the source of your thoughts? Observe. Are you acting of your own will or are you mindlessly being manipulated? Observe. Why does this post unsettle you so much? Observe. Are you really observing, or are you pretending to so you can continue to live in delusion/illusion without having to consciously face that you don't want the truth? Observe the observer.

If you want to break free it starts with one single step: Observe.

You'll thank me later for how clever I am. :)

t. Nigger

You can't observe things that no one shows you. Hence, handing out red-pills.

Look at this Nazi with Martin Luther King, for example.

I have observed this all of this and my opinions are based on personal experience.

>thank me later for how clever I am
you post from a flag that follows a religion based on worshipping night.
how's that for an observation, retard.

those are not even close to "redpills".
pic related is a "redpill".

Here's a redpill for you OP, you're a miserable being who's of low oscillatory frequency. Love yourself, and you may find love for others too.

Sincerely, a being of a superior frequency

>id
Kek knows

>frequency

I love it when the meme magic comes together.

kek has been blowing the fuck outta the shills lately

saged.

How does pic related have anything to do with any of this.

If it's to say we need to have non violent discussions without it going to name calling like mlk and the nazi are then I agree.

The liberal method of censoring and calling people nazis and scum just alienates people not to mention the Misandry and such.

The best way to discuss things is peacefully.

maybe people think the white race is superior because 95% of the world's population would prefer to live with the 5% white population

I do love myself.
I believe I can do anything if it put my mind to it.
I'm an optimist.

But calling yourself better than another person is a way of making yourself feel better about yourself.

"You aren't better or less than anyone else"
Quote by my mother.

The only pill that matters is the Black Pill. The only thing that matters is survival.

Read it

>implying there isn't enough genetic diversity within a race

>If it's to say we need to have non violent discussions without it going to name calling like mlk and the nazi are then I agree.

Yep. Remember a time when Nazis could be in the same room as hundreds of black people and not be beaten to death by racists?

t. degenerate mongrel son OF A FUCKING SLUT NIGGER BITCH KIKE

>only edits 1 box
>still fails at memeing
Why can't the left meme?

spbp

No one should be beaten to death, harassed or assaulted for their opinion but the nazis literally tried to ethnic cleanse the Jewish people as well as I believe the Romanians and other races.
I'm not calling anyone a nazi unless they call themselves one.

I'm not left I consider myself centrist due to the retardation and fuckery of the left.
But I don't consider myself right because of retardation and fuckery of the right

Your mom, while well meaning, lied to you. Some people are better than others. Some groups are better at certain things than other groups.
>dat id

He called himself a Nazi, and didn't attempt to do any of that. Read that little box on the right side. He called on segregation, for foreign aid to be provided to America's own 'negroes' rather than Red and 'neutralist' nations, and he was applauded for that. After all, why should black people become white, and white people become black?

Shouldn't we pursue values that mean something to us as our own groups, rather than cater to each other, often against our own best interests?

But you know, the Jews.

>Pic related. Written by Churchill.

>”as well as I believe the Romanians..”
>claims to hold the superior moral, political and ethical standpoint
>is a fucking moron who knows nothing and uses his own mothers words as proof of something
Hahhahahahahhaa

Bait. I've seen this horse shit posted before. But it really rustles jimmies. Probably because of the constant use of "Observe!!! :DDD" and "thank me later" anyone who says that needs to be shot.

Its a myth that I claim to be superior to anyone. I want to protect my people from hostile groups who have united, plotted, and acted against us. Your understanding of this fact is unimportant, though.

What I'm saying is people shouldn't be segregated
If you love a black man or woman there shouldn't be a law stopping you from marrying them or living with them or having children with them

>I'm a mixed race therefore nobody else should be pure
Oh.

t. Paki mutt

>Racial purity is a dumb concept cause if we don't have genetic diversity we'll all end up as genetic fuck ups with a quality of genetics on par with incestual rednecks.
Oh wow you sure showed us guess we have to fundamentally make life worse for everyone and change our ways of life that have sustained us into be the most successful race on the planet and import millions of Africans to the lands our forefathers bled and toiled for so I can get good boy points on Facebook. Fuck drumpf!

but the problem with a multicultural society is that there will be a percentage within each different culture who want racial purity and to govern over the rest with their own laws. When that percentage reaches a certain point, the multicultural society will fall. It doesn't matter what you want in an ideal society

Genetic purity is also retarded because Europeans arent just one race, theres just one "white race". The white race is a mixture of at least 3 main races, the Neolithic europeans, paleothic europeans, and near easterners. And neanderthal if you want to count them. Thats why europeans have the most diverse phenotypes in the world compared to chinks.

Why shouldn't you be segregated though? Don't you want a place where mulatto children can achieve their own ends, rather than work for the benefit of other cultures and groups? In your case, the white culture of Britain?

I don't understand why a black person would ever WANT to work for a white man rather than himself, and by extension his own genetic family. To be willing to do THAT is tantamount to declaring that whites are the supreme race, and should be followed in every endeavor they choose.

You are a white supremacist for not letting people work for their own lineage and benefit, and creating their own opportunities.

Shame on you, Britbong. Get reported.

>that ID

>Cuk
sure thing achmed

Actually my family's originally from Norway.
And my skin is as pale as bird shit.

Because skin color don't mean shit.
I don't give a crap if I'm working for a black, white or purple person as long as they pay and treat me fairly.

>describing yourself as bird shit
And there it is.

The "white guilt" people have horrible low self esteem and confidence problems.

I like how you never respond to any valid criticism. Seems you didn’t inherit high Norwegian iq. Go live in Africa if you love the darkies so much.

No.
I don't feel any guilt I'm not my fucking ancestors and I don't have to answer for their crimes.

I called my color bird shit because I thought it was fucking funny.

>black people say being black is the best thing about their lives
>asians love their heritage and culture
>white peope say "my skin color doesn't mean shit"

What's it like to be totally programmed?

You sound like the ultimate brainlet. You’re like a slimy kike, a no where man. You have no allegiance to the history and traditions of your country and will slither away as soon as it gets too bad.
>I don’t care if the society that has lasted for thousands of years and it’s unique people suffer a multiethnic hell, just make sure I get paid!
Fucking pathetic.

I don't love any race more than another.
I just want equal rights for everyone and I don't want the human race to be separated and segregated based on if you have the color of shit or the color of bird shit.

I never said anything about 'color,' I mentioned GENETICS. Your FAMILY.

It's not a matter of color, you moron, it's a matter of who is important to you - your family, friends, and people you relate to, or some stranger from a strange land. Who is worth more to you?

Do you starve your son to feed your dog? Do you take care of your own house first, or not? It's a simple question, with lasting consequences. After all, if you don't care for your house, no one else will. Not until after you're gone, that is - then someone will just take it for themselves.

This is the truth, and you would be foolish to deny it.

Bullshit and you know it. All you're doing is encouraging mindless groupthink. You're putting a different hat on the same rapist who's raping you rather than stopping your rape when you could just as easily stop letting yourself be raped.

Well your wish goes against the history and very nature of any healthy population or organism. And I want to know what you’d get from living in a multiethnic land where no one has any roots or history, what could you possibly achieve from this gray future, devoid of any personality or uniqueness.

Society, culture and history don't go away because of people of different skin color entering the country.

Britain will always have its history and this whether you like it or not is a part of that history.

When the normans invaded Britain they brought French culture.
The best cultures take the best ideas of other cultures and forge them into a new one.

Pure cultures don't exist.

>let’s just completely replace Britain with Africans
>what do you mean if there’s no British people living there anymore it’s not British, Tyrone is just as British as you!
Lol fuck off brainlet.

>Your statement
>Circular as shit

Everyone is wearing the same hat. We are all acting in our own best interest. If someone is raping you because you let them, YOU are the one at fault. Which is what you're trying to say, basically.

We're pretty much on the same page, Muhammad.

Skin color doesn't equal uniqueness
Personality equals uniqueness.

Without other cultures and culture mixing humanity and the culture we have today wouldn't be at the same level.

British culture is heavily influenced by French culture.

In what way is that true, please elaborate on how we have been influenced by French culture, apart from Norman’s bringing their language and it filtering through the nobility. Please, enlighten me you brainlet.

Did I bloody say replace British people with African people?

No.
I'm just saying we shouldn't separate people by skin colour and culture.
And i don't care what skin color or genetics you have if you were born in Britain or legally immigrated here you are fucking British.

Also
>cultures swapping ideas naturally is the same as forced ethnic migration and mass changes.
Ok mate..

>Lands within close proximity over having populations intermingling over thousands of years is the same as importing 2 million people a year from an entirely different continent and culture

Why aren't you proud of who you are?

You sound like the literal living breathing definition of cuck.

Again - low self esteem and confidence problems.

2 redpills to you.
White "supremacy" doesn't exist, nobody is claiming that whites are superior such a concept doesn't exist in biology.

Genetic diversity exists within the white race, you get problems with incest by a population size less then about a thousand above that this issue doesn't exist.
You are uneducated about biology.

And a bonus:
I am not "superior to blacks" and I am actually doing quite well in my STEM degree.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.
>this bird was born in a stable, therefore it is a cow
Fuck off hahahahahahha.
>Muhammad al-Onbada is as British as John Smith!

"Dieu et mon droit" & "Honnis soit qui mal y pense" is not 11th century norman language. Just sayin'

Yes, white culture is heavily influenced by white culture.

why is it that only bongs and leafs post these bait threads, here, have a (you) to compensate for the lack of real life attention

enjoy living in soulless suburbs because every city is inhabbited by poor violent white hating negroes living off handouts. enjoy living without sense of peoplehood for which you would be willing to die to preserve.

I'm proud I'm British but I'm not living in fear of British culture being destroyed.
You can't erase British history and culture it will always be there.
Sure the culture might change a bit but that's what cultures do.

>You only call the white race superior because it's the only thing you can claim superiority in because you're a sad shit with no life and want to feel better about yourself.
Nice straw man, no one is claiming superiority. Supremacy is subjective, however our goals are objective. Everything in life has a role and we are just selecting the candidates that best fill the position to reach our objective truth.

Secondly our beliefs have nothing to do with you. Contrary to popular belief, shitskins like yourself are not the center of the universe, the world doesn't revolve around you. Self improvement of our own people has nothing to do with you so long as you stay out of our way.

>Racial purity is a dumb concept cause if we don't have genetic diversity we'll all end up as genetic fuck ups with a quality of genetics on par with incestual rednecks.
There are 750-780 million white people on this earth where genetic diversity already exist between them, why do we need nigger blood? We can achieve genetic diversity without sacrificing our genes.

Are you mentally ill.
Stop being so anti science.

Being British is defined genetically, your genes aren't determined by the place you were born.

>if you were born in Britain or legally immigrated here you are fucking British.

That doesn't make you British. Being an Anglo-Saxon, in Britain, makes you British. I bet you fight against nationality all the time - why do you then give it to people in the next breath? It makes no sense.

I'm white as shit in America - does that somehow make me 'British?' No! My forefathers rejected Britain! They didn't become 'British Americans,' they just became Americans. They didn't become NATIVE Americans either, anymore than I became Japanese for being in Japan. Letting people from foreign countries into Britain, while still allowing them to say "I am Somalian!" is completely asinine. They are not British.

Either people are global, and have no nations, or they aren't, and nations are important identifying characteristics of a people. You don't get to pick and choose.

>all dat cognitive dissonance dou

British culture will be the same as Pakistani culture, your language will be erased and every single value you hold will be turned around.

Cultures change, yes, but they don't invert completely in a few generations.

So.. yous be sayin.. Normans were Anglo Saxon and sheeit?

>you can't erase British history and culture it will always be there.

Oh - okay. You just don't understand changing demographics. Got it.

Of course British genes make you British as well.
But if you were born in Britain that also makes you British.
I agree my point about immigrants being British may have been wrong but legally they are British.

>British Culture will always survive! I mean sure it might become Pakistani culture, but it'll be in Britain so it'll be British culture

I honestly highly doubt that British culture will become Pakistani.
I have an open mind send me some evidence and i will look at it.

Despite the fact that Europeans have historically been the most 'inbred' race with the most recessive genes(not mixing with other races causes a buildup of exclusive recessives, but direct inbreeding causes problems) , we have the best genetics for colonizing the world and our superiority in both culture and genetics has been shown by history.

You are confusing the nation and the country.
Anyone can become part of the British country, to be part of the British nation you have to born into it.

>genetic diversity we'll all end up as genetic fuck up

A 2 digit IQ opinion on genetic diversity coming from a Paki of all people. lmfao

I doubt you can change the whole culture of a country just by adding immigrants.
If there is evidence of this please send me it.

>most popular baby name for years has been that typical English boys name, Muhammad.
>what are demographic changes?
Fucking moron.

Of course if you want to be a British person you have to be born in the country.

>argues with everyone in the thread
>still think he's the one in the right

At what point do you finally admit you're lying to yourself and accept the truth?

Considering you OP I HIGHLY doubtful you have an open mind, you couldn't even represent the opponent argument without blatant lies.

Look at the demographics, I can tell you that in my city non German children will soon be the majority.

Again as I've already explained.
My skin is white as bird shit.
My family originally migrated from Norway 2 hundred years back.
I have no Pakistani heritage.

Alright I agree that is an interesting piece of information do you have the source?

>Arguing with everyone

He stopped replying to me because he lost already. I'm gonna go get something to eat at Coco's now - tell OP he's a faggot for me.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/most-popular-baby-names-2015-england-wales-muhammad-mohammed-mohammad-muhammed-a7222191.html
It’s even from a lefty source so you’ll feel more at ease

No, to be British you MUST be the child of two britons.

Alright I understand your point what I'm trying to say with my post is no race is better than another.
There are better cultures in my opinion.
But I don't think immigrants are gonna change the culture of Britain unless they literally highly outnumber British people

>don't think immigrants are gonna change the culture of Britain unless they literally highly outnumber British people
It’s happening right now if we listen to maniacs like you

Alright I agree that is a little disturbing.
And I agree the government should stop sucking up Pakistani people unless they are refugees or immigrating legally.

>Cuk
You have to be 18+ to post here. If you are and don't know simple shit like reading and researching opinions - like demography, history, anthropology, genetics etc etc then just kys already as you are a waste of white genes
And no we dont think you are superior just because you are white, we think you are pathetic.

sage and move on

Which they soon will, look at the demographic of London, it is YOUR CAPITAL.

If you want to be genetically British yes.
In my humble opinion I consider anyone born in Britain british.

Gotta say at this point, you're doing a great job dispensing those red pills
>But I don't think immigrants are gonna change the culture of Britain unless they literally highly outnumber British people
what is the mid term effect of allowing 2 million people a year free travel into an entire continent? How much is too much?