>no true love

> kimi ha midara
> now, Kaguya

I'm scared

Look at how she's walking.

Just how fucking drenched was she?

niagra falls m8

Is this a foreshadowing?

> First image is a huge spoiler for anybody who hadn't seen the chapter that just came out
>No kaguya or anything on the OP.

This thread is terrible.

Look just because Kaguya is in true love doesn't mean she can't have a glaring fetish.

The glare fetish thing isnt true love.
But I'm pretty sure she's mentioned tons of other great features about him that she likes. Plus, he's done more than enough to win her heart a hundred times over. See: Fireworks

>ha
Stop.

Shit, did i miss the translation thread again?

yes

Kaguya confirmed worst girl yet again!

>Pres's love is pure and all about doing huge gestures or creating romantic situations
>Kaguya is just lusting after him because of a gaze fetish
Serously, Shirogane deserves better

How will Kaguya redeem herself? Will she? Can she?

President x Subject F confirmed

Sadly but true

>redeem
It's all downhill from here friendo,Kashiwagi will pair up pres with someone who truly deserves him. We NTR arc now

Who deserves this pure soul?

Me

No way, dude.
Marrying Fujiwara can only lead to misfortune, remember? Shirogane needs to be happy

> Akasaka Aka
> happy end

IB is from Aka, user. Remember that

It's also technically not over, so it might get a happy end once Aka gets back to it!
Let me dream a little!

Look if your waifu shows up one day wearing whore makeup or nose rings or some other shit-tier fetish thing, and you're turned off, that doesn't mean you don't love her.

Leave Kaguya alone.

IB didn't really have a bad end compared to what could have happened. Also it's not the end. Basically as long as Kuro doesn't love you you'll be fine.

IB's ending was pathetically soft, what are you on about?

This, we didn't even get the end of the world we were promised.

I've said for a long time now that Sera's pointing at the real big bad in that panel.

Author confirmed.

so, myuXfrenchgirl when? or Hayasaka

HA