Redpill me on the Holocaust

Redpill me on the Holocaust.

>How many people died?
>Did it even happen at all?
>And regardless of how you answered the last two questions, do you believe the Holocaust is sort of exploited in politics (whether it's people comparing people or ideas to Hitler or certain people using it to play victim so they can get away with shit)?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/UNhwa
truedemocracyparty.net/2012/06/red-cross-expose-judaic-holocaust-hoax/
ibiblio.org/pha/policy/1945/1945-05-15a.html
politicallyincorrectbase.com/results/?tag=jewish_holocaust
youtu.be/nT7PWcPPV-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM
nuremberg.law.harvard.edu/documents/3943-affidavit-concerning-auschwitz-concentration?q=*#p.1
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/04-15-46.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

imgur.com/a/UNhwa

The episode of the daily shoah where they had warski on (245 I think?) Completely btfo's the holohoax, albeit without delving too deep. You can literally hear warskis gears turning in his head as his perceived world collapses.

11 million, including non-jews

And Mike the Kike give absolutely no sources and talks out of his ass most of the time.
No real actual data.
Denying Holocaust is easy when you look at economical situation of germany and simple math. You cant off 2000 jews every 12 hours for 3 years efficiently.
I enjoyed listening to TDS 245 for entertainment value.

Of course it happened
it was done to make nationalism abhorrent for future generations

What do you mean economical situation?

7897 trillion
Possibly
Reptilian's body replacement and and mind control declassified project

> Not enough

around 200k jews died, mostly from disease

The holocaust happened but the numbers were greatly exaggerated

Please, stop investigating this topic. It is too painful and emotional for all the million survivors living around the world today to bear.
My neighbour is only 28 and is suffering Alzheimer's and epilepsy after surviving the camps.

The Jew's ultimate goal is transhumanism. But not for all the people of the planet, not for even "developed countries", but only for them and their children. They want to be immortal gods, they want to somehow evolve, while all goys are degenerating, race mixing, and going extinct.

They want to be the new whites.

Genetic engineering will be reserved for the elites only due to nepotism and pricing. They will have designer children, designer "surgeries" etc. to look white, be strong, live longer, etc. A literal hijack of the white race, while pure whites will be extinct. So, imagine these new "white" people of the future acting completely kike-ish, forever staining the honor and glory of the true white race.

So it also made me think, perhaps Jews are a "cursed" race and wish to be like us? Envy? Envious people, such as the left like to make others suffer along with them. Communists of today for example. Devils of antiquity as well. Like fallen angels who hate those who are strong, wise, and beautiful... just like Lucifer.

So, there's possibly a cure for the Jewish problem. Undo their curse without sacrificing the rest of humanity. Engineer Jews to be white. Turn the cursed people into good people. The other option would be to remove the virus all together.

Do not let the Jews stain our honorable race!

It's estimated at 17 million, comprised of 6 million Jews, and 11 million other people. I'd say it happened, I've seen Auschwitz myself. There were gas "chambers", or what's left of them, as well as the sheds they were kept in and the things confiscated upon arrival.

Where the extra 4.5 million come from?

posted it in another thread but here you go again truedemocracyparty.net/2012/06/red-cross-expose-judaic-holocaust-hoax/

The Auschwitz death estimate the SOVIETS told us was first over 4 million, The in 1990 it was changed to 1.5 million, now it’s at 1.1. But the 6 million stat has never changed!

If the holoHOAX was for real, why so many lies about it?

Lies like the one that had Jew ashes/fat used to make soap? Turned out to be a lie. The one that had Jew skin used to make lampshades? The one that had giant electrical mats used to electrocute Jews? Both LIES. The one that said Bergen-Belsen had homicidal gas chambers? The one that had the shrunken Jew heads? Both LIES. The one that said steam chambers were used to kill Jews? The one that said electrified water vats were used at Belzec and one that said 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz? Both LIES, since that number dropped to a little over one million, and that included non-Jews.

Then there's the LIES about Majdanek, which originally claimed around 600,000 dead Juden, but now the number has dropped to around 70K.

So if they LIED about Ausshitz and Majdanek, why and what else did the holoHOAX liars LIE about?

If the holoHOAX was for real, why so many lies about it?

Lies like the one that had Jew ashes/fat used to make soap? Turned out to be a lie. The one that had Jew skin used to make lampshades? The one that had giant electrical mats used to electrocute Jews? Both LIES. The one that said Bergen-Belsen had homicidal gas chambers? The one that had the shrunken Jew heads? Both LIES. The one that said steam chambers were used to kill Jews? The one that said electrified water vats were used at Belzec and one that said 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz? Both LIES, since that number dropped to a little over one million, and that included non-Jews.

Then there's the LIES about Majdanek, which originally claimed around 600,000 dead Juden, but now the number has dropped to around 70K.

So if they LIED about Ausshitz and Majdanek, why and what else did the holoHOAX liars LIE about????

>How many people died?

at least one. it was a guard who fell off a watch tower

Some fur trappers killed 100 million Indians so the Jews sued the US and got a few billion dollars and now runs all the native corporations in Alaska and Canada. And since god chose the Jews to own Alaska it is very important to know about the 100 gorillion the trappers tickled to death.

Was Asterix and Obelix that based?

Fuck off cuck.

Yes, Tintin is on a another level tho with the recuring bad guy being Rastapopulos a fat greek jew. In Tintin in america the bad guys are straight up new York jews wanting that White européen journalist To shit his mouth

There wasn't any official government documents pushing for the gassing of anyone, and the Zyklon B was used to delouse people because of the spread of typhus. The only reason people died was due to disease and starvation after the Allies bombed the shit outta Germany.

clear, 6 million

You do not make censuses during war time. 1950 almanac has the numbers.

I'm surprised no facts have been dropped yet, even tough someone genuinly wants to know. So here I go.
First redpill: jews evidently lie about it, the question is only about the degree to which they are lying.

Some of these lies are utterly ridiculous

and some are even admitted

the immediate postwar propaganda with human soap and lampshades also falls in this category

>>How many people died?
Jews? about 5.1 to 6.3 million. certainly no less than 5 million- this is well documented

>>Did it even happen at all?

yes

>>And regardless of how you answered the last two questions, do you believe the Holocaust is sort of exploited in politics (whether it's people comparing people or ideas to Hitler or certain people using it to play victim so they can get away with shit)?

yes.

>Denying Holocaust is easy when you look at economical situation of germany and simple math. You cant off 2000 jews every 12 hours for 3 years efficiently.

ah, yes you can...

and a few million other people.

but please show us the math.

Therefore one should really be thinking about this subject and not simply take the "facts" on faith alone. Even without looking to any factual evidence yet, we can analyze and critique the official claims. Let me give you some examples.

>gas chambers
why would you use this method over shooting or stabbing people? I don't think there is a proper official answer
>timing
officially this all started at around 1942 in the midst of war time.
>ressources
buring all these bodies takes a massive amount of coal

First of all, 6 million Jews weren't even present in Europe at that time.

and here we have a figure pulled from someone's ass with no justification at all...

check the einsatzgruppen figures on this pic - just that set of executions, not the ghettos or the concentration camps or the extermination facilities, account for over 300,000 in one year...

lies

the red cross do not deny the mass murder of millions.

the figures you refer to are not for all concentration camps, not all extermination camps nor the killings outside the camps, and only refer to named german citizens - many not even Jews, from partial records at a few camps which were traced.

you know this. you know you are lying.

And finally then we can stoop into facts
Of course we are severly limited here, because you cannot officially discuss those in most european countrys. Still some interesting things can be found, that call in question the official story. pic related

>buring all these bodies takes a massive amount of coal
Coal that would not have been supplied to the camps when allied bombing runs began.

>Einsatzgruppen

Has nothing to do with the "Endlösung". They were deployed before the so called Final Solution was discussed on a official level.

do not claim this to be a lie so boldly.
The original red cross report is supporting his statement.
The fact that they changed their mind can be explained with both world views, so it doesn't hold much meaning. Sadly I don't seem to be able to find it, I was sure I had it saved.

>one that said 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz?
you mean the plaque the soviets put up (which did not say 4 million jews, just 4 million people) and which no historian has ever taken as correct?

you know that people make mistakes - speculate (steam or electrocution or gas were all mentioned before the truth was known - all plausible explanations for what was known to be happening - mass murder)

You know that people write novels and make shit up - masturbation machines and other silly stuff

you know that much of these stories are third hand or more - not eyewitness?

you know that eye witnesses make mistakes adn are notoriously bad at remebering?

you know that all these silly stories are not taken seriously by any historian? that the liars - and there are liars who made a lot of money - are not taken seriously by historians

so their lies, or speculations, or mistakes, or demented ramblings in old age, are not only to be expected, but also utterly discounted.

You know there are Americans who say that there were no planes at all on 9/11

do their lies - their fantasies, their conspiracy theories - mean that we can dismiss any and all accounts of that day adn just say it is all lies and it never happened?

of course not.

the same applies here. Look to the mountain of documents the nazis left, loook to the mountain of testimony, look at the archaeology, the hundreds of eyewitness tatements that are consistent adn that correlate with the documents ans the archaeology.

that is how real historians and detectives work.

the holocaust happened

If those lies are discarded, how come they are printed in newspapers?

surely if your honoured "scientists" were actually interested in facts, this sort of propaganda would be called out, no?

but no, instead of calling out any of it, or even apologizing later on, the more blatant lies have just been silently taken out of the discourse, you won't see anyone talking about soap or lampshades today, or the shower thing. But to this day I didn't see any kind of apology.

>before the so called Final Solution was discussed on a official level.
it never was

The retards even taught me that the straight up "death camps" didn't start executions until late in the war, providing them with even less time to do all that

1. Not enough
2. Yes, it did happen, but on a much smaller scale than the (((media))) portrays it.
3. It's being exploited in politics by jews to get their way

>the hundreds of eyewitness tatements

ibiblio.org/pha/policy/1945/1945-05-15a.html
>REPORT of the COMMITTEE REQUESTED BY GEN. DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER THROUGH THE CHIEF OF STAFF, GEN. GEORGE C. MARSHALL to the CONGRESS OF THE UNITED STATES relative to ATROCITIES AND OTHER CONDITIONS IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS IN GERMANY
>have accurate knowledge of certain things which they have not actually seen with their own eyes. The prisoners at the camps speak about these things as though they had actually seen them.

If you speak about something you haven't witnessed that's called hearsay and it doesn't prove anything.

let me adress the claims in this picture.
These internal communications can be explained, by language changing over time. While the german words "Vernichtung" and "Ausrottung" clearly do have this meaning today, etmylogically that isn't the case. I strongly suspect, that for example the word "Ausrottung"(extermination) was actually supposed to mean uprooting, removal in that excerpt.

What makes you think it happened, even tough there have been so many lies about it?

Yeah also the mysterious star or how its called, had jewish villains.
Everyone Hates jews. Wake up. If it smells of shit everywhere you go, check under your shoe...

ah here now I at least found an excerpt of it. Could anyone share the whole thing? I can't believe I'm missing it.

>How many people died?
6 gorillion
Of course! It happened because else it would be antisemitism
>And regardless of how you answered the last two questions, do you believe the Holocaust is sort of exploited in politics (whether it's people comparing people or ideas to Hitler or certain people using it to play victim so they can get away with shit)?
Absolutely not if anyone is a fascist they should be put in jail on charges of having hitler-like opinions and antisemitism

politicallyincorrectbase.com/results/?tag=jewish_holocaust

The Posen speech doesn't prove there was a planned extermination. Himmler specifically calls it Judenevakuierung which literally translates to Jew evacuation.

>Redpill me on the Holocaust.

This is common in trauma victims.
Rather than remembering what happened fact for fact, these people tend to create fictions based on realities.
Because reality is worst than fiction.

>do you believe the Holocaust is sort of exploited in politics

Abso-bloody-lutely YES, although I have no idea about other questions.
See this yt video, 0:55
Even United Nations mentioned holocaust when it criticized Trump's remark "shithole".
thats totally fucking irrelevant to it.

youtu.be/nT7PWcPPV-Q

Ok, sure.
But then we still shouldn't let him spread this misinformation, it is dishonest.

It happened, but not as big as the (((media))) claims it to have happened. People lie about it because they want shekels from Hollywood.

And even if you put all these lies on bad memory, which can certainly be the case for most of them, doesn't that still call the official story in question then? The main evidence for the holocaust is survivors and information extorted from NS officers with torture after all.

>Zyklon B was used to delouse people because of the spread of typhus

the concentration needed to kill lice is far higher than the concentration needed to kill people. if you delouse people with zyklon B the people die before the lice.

You do not know what you are talking about.

ok anyway let me pick up were I was interrrupted.
Facts indicating problems in the original story.

6 gorillion seems an arbitrary number and was floated through the media decades before the holocaust. It also holds religious significance.

Been there few years ago.
Tour guide did not allow us to enter gas chambers.
Buildings with beds were small and not many of them.
Looking at the horizont was pretty comfy desu.

please inform yourslef before spreading halftruths and misinformation. People were not deloused with this stuff, there were actual gaschambers were clothes were desinfected from the lice. This isn't even denied by any "official" accounts.

There isn't a single autopsy report that confirms as much as a single jew died from cyanide poisoning in german captivity... so much for their "most documented event in human history".

What does the official story have left i wonder.. some cement cellars used to store dead bodies and a crematorium with a fake chimney.

Denial of this historical "truth" is punished severly in most of Europe.

They used it to delouse clothing and simliar.. nothing else.

Next let us take a look at the official numbers.
These ovens sure were fired up a lot.

no nazi officers who served in the camps ever denied that it happened.

let that sink in.

for comparison, modern crematorys take at least 8 hours for 1 body

>How many people died?
The changing number of alleged dead at Auschwitz:

9,000,000 Cited by the French documentary, Night and Fog, which has been shown to millions of school students worldwide.

8,000,000 The French War Crime Research Office, Doc. 31, 1945.

7,000,000 Also cited by the French War Crime Research Office.

6,000,000 Cited in the book “Auschwitz Doctor” by Miklos Nyiszli. It has since been proven that this book is a fraud and the "doctor" was never even at Auschwitz, even though the book is often cited by historians.

5,000,000 to 5,500,000 Cited in 1945 at the trial of Auschwitz commander Rudolf Hoess, based on his “confession” which was written in English, a language he never spoke.

5,000,000 Cited on April 20, 1978 by the French daily, Le Monde. Also cited on January 23, 1995 by the German daily Die Welt. By September 1, 1989, Le Monde reduced the figure to 1,433,000.

4,500,000 In 1945 this figure was cited by another witness at the aforementioned Hoess trial.

4,000,000 Cited by a Soviet document of May 6, 1945 and officially acknowledged by the Nuremberg War Crimes trial. This figure was also reported in The New York Times on April 18, 1945, although 50 years later on January 26, 1995 (see below), The New York Times and The Washington Post slashed the figure to 1,500,000 citing new findings by the Auschwitz Museum officials. In fact, the figure of 4,000,000 was later repudiated by the Auschwitz museum officials in 1990 (see below) but the figure of 1,500,000 victims was not formally announced by Polish President Lech Walesa until five years after the Auschwitz historians had first announced their discovery.

3,500,000 Cited in the 1991 edition of the Dictionary of the French Language and by Claude Lanzmann in 1980 in his introduction to Filip Muller's book, “Three Years in an Auschwitz Gas Chamber.”

3,000,000 Cited in a forced confession by Rudolf Hoess, the Auschwitz commander who said this was the number of those who had died at Auschwitz prior to Dec. 1, 1943. Later cited in the June 7, 1993 issue of Heritage, the most widely read Jewish newspaper in California, even though three years previously the authorities at the Auschwitz museum had scaled down the figure to a minimum of 1,100,000 and a maximum of 1,500,000. (see below).

2,500,000 Cited by a famous "witness to the Holocaust," Rudolf Vrba, when he testified on July 16, 1981 for the Israeli government's war crimes trial of former SS official Adolf Eichmann.

2,000,000 Cited by no less than three famous Holocaust historians, including Leon Poliakov (1951) writing in “Harvest of Hate”; Georges Wellers, writing in 1973 in “The Yellow Star at the Time of Vichy”; and Lucy Dawidowicz, writing in 1975 in “The War Against the Jews.”

2,000,000 to 4,000,000 Cited by Israeli historian Yehuda Bauer in 1982 in his book, “A History of the Holocaust.” However, by 1989 Bauer revised his figures and determined that the actual number was lower: 1,600,000.

1,600,000 This is a 1989 revision by Israeli historian Yehuda Bauer of his earlier figure in 1982 of 2,000,000 to 4,000,000, Bauer cited this new figure on September 22, 1989 in The Jerusalem Post, at which time he wrote' 'The larger figures have been dismissed for years, except that it hasn't reached the public yet."

>modern crematorys take at least 8 hours for 1 body

Holy shit, this has to be a troll

>How many people died?
It depends what you mean by happening. Were prisoners gassed, turned into lampshades and bar soap? No. They simply died from starvation and typhus because the allies bombed any food supply.
Yes.

1,500,000 In 1995 this was the “official" number of Auschwitz deaths announced by Polish President Lech Walesa as determined by the historians at the Auschwitz museum. This number was inscribed on the monument at the Auschwitz camp at that time, thereby "replacing" the earlier 4,000,000 figure that had been formally repudiated (and withdrawn from the monument) five years earlier in 1990. At that time, on July 17, 1990 The Washington Times reprinted a brief article from The London Daily Telegraph citing the "new" figure of 1,500,000 that had been determined by the authorities at the Auschwitz museum. This new figure was reported two years later in a UPI report published in the New York Post on March 26, 1992. On January 26, 1995 both The Washington Post and The New York Times cited this 1,500,000 figure as the new "official" figure (citing the Auschwitz Museum authorities).

1,471,595 This is a 1983 figure cited by historian Georges Wellers who (as noted previously) had determined, writing in 1973, that some 2,000,000 had died. In his later calculation, Wellers decided that of the 1,471,595 who had died at Auschwitz, 1,352,980 were Jews.

1,433,000 This figure was cited on September 1, 1989 by the French daily, Le Monde, which earlier, on April 20, 1978, had cited the figure at 4,000,000.

1,250,000 In 1985, historian Raul Hilberg arrived at this figure in his book, “The Destruction of the European Jews.” According to Hilberg, of those dead, some 1,000,000 were Jews.

Are you even serious now, it is forbidden to do so.
You risk serious jail time, furthermore false statements were extorted with torture.

>They simply died from starvation and typhus because the allies bombed any food supply.

How many air raids did the allies make on Poland?

>>gas chambers
>why would you use this method over shooting or stabbing people? I don't think there is a proper official answer

yes there is. Himmler even writes about it.
Shooting people requires men to aim and fire at PEOPLE. women and children - hundreds of thousands of children. And men of course.

the teams of shooters that the germans used in the East began to have mental health issues and become brutalised. So the germans trained non germans to do it for them, then killed the shooters because they were dehumanised.

but they also looked for faster ways to kill en masse. They used gas vans, and gas chambers.

centralizing the process, with a rail head coming to the crematoria/gas chambers made sense - separate out the useful workers and lead them off to the labour camp next door, and then take the rest to the "showers"

very efficient. Better than trying to dispose of them discretely in situ in France or Hungary, where people would be outraged and resistance would be encouraged. just lie about them being given new farms in the East, and "deport" them ...
>>timing
>officially this all started at around 1942 in the midst of war time.

yes. And Goebbels writes that now in wartime they can do things they would not have got away with in peacetime. and the resources needed to commit mass murder are far less than the resources needed to keep millions in confinement
>>ressources
>buring all these bodies takes a massive amount of coal

not massive.

you forget that Auschwitz was near the coal sources. the labour camp was placed there to exploit that - they were making rubber from coal. Given that the clearing of the jews from europe was a long term nazi goal, it is not surprising that they put a small amount of resources into actually doing it.

the extermination program needed very few people - a few dozen guards could herd thousands of unsuspecting people into the showers,and then use slave labour to process the bodies.

1,100,000 to 1,500,000 Sources for this estimate are historians Yisrael Gutman and Michael Berenbaum (later of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum) in their 1984 book, “Anatomy of the Auschwitz Death Camp”; also Dr. Franciszek Piper, the curator of the Auschwitz Museum, writing a chapter in that book. This estimate was later also cited by Walter Reich, former director of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum, writing in The Washington Post on September 8, 1998. The upper figure of 1,500,000 thus remains the "official" figure as now inscribed at Auschwitz, with the earlier figure of 4,000,000 having been removed from the memorial at the site of the former concentration camp.

1,000,000 Jean-Claude Pressac, writing in his 1989 book “Auschwitz: Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers.” This is interesting since he wrote his book to repudiate so-called "Holocaust deniers" who were called that precisely because they had questioned the numbers of those who had died at Auschwitz.

900,000 Reported on August 3, 1990 11, by Aufbau, a Jewish newspaper in New York.

800,000 to 900,000 Reported by Gerald Reitlinger in his 1953 book, “The Final Solution.” This figure is notable, considering the fact that it reduces the Auschwitz death total from the 4,000,000 figure that was widely in vogue in 1953.

>It's estimated at 17 million, comprised of 6 million Jews, and 11 million other people.

what nonsense.

the Holocaust never happened.

775,000 to 800,000 Jean-Claude Pressac's revised figure, put forth in his 1993 book, “The Crematoria of Auschwitz: The Mass Murder's Machinery”, scaling down the figure from Pressac's 1989 claim of 1,000,000 dead. At this juncture, Pressac said that of the new number, 630,000 were Jews.

630,000 to 710,000 In 1994 Pressac scaled his figure down somewhat further; this is the figure cited in the German language translation of Pressac's 1993 book originally published in French. Again, this is substantially less than Pressac's 1989 figure of 1,000,000.

73,137 This figure was reported in The New York Times on March 3, 1991 and was based entirely on the wartime German concentration camp records that had been captured by the Soviets and just recently released. According to this figure, of those dead, 38,031 were Jews. These records state that the total of all persons who died in the ENTIRE German prison camp system from 1935 to 1945 were 403,713. To repeat: a total of 403,713 persons of all races and religions was officially recorded to have died (of all causes. typhus, old age, measles, etc.-and execution) in the entire prison camp system over a 10 year period. Of those 403,713 a total of 73,137 died at Auschwitz. Of those 73,137 who died at Auschwitz, 38,031 were Jews.

really? funny how the census data show it was about 15 million...

this is another denier figure pulled from their asses

too many
yes
yes

The food supply came from Germany.

Pic: jews initially claimed all 30+ POW camps were "extermination camps".

Then every single camp captured by the US showed zero evidence of gas chambers or any other form of systematic mass killing.

ONLY the Soviets claimed they found evidence of large scale gas chamber killing... after refusing outside investigators for years... and after (now admittedly) RECONSTRUCTING the camps.

What a coincidence!

Soviet reconstructions and other lies exposed, ON SITE, here:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8

>the extermination program needed very few people - a few dozen guards could herd thousands of unsuspecting people into the showers,and then use slave labour to process the bodies.

it would take major labour and material resources to do this

Video investigating the history of the "homicidal gas chambers" lies of Majdanek:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM

>TWO MILLION claimed deaths down to 78k... (((whoops)))... (((honest mistake))) goyim... the "holocaust" still happened just as we told you though... don't question it

Why would the Germans send their own food to the camps in Poland when Poland's economy was mostly agriculture?

nuremberg.law.harvard.edu/documents/3943-affidavit-concerning-auschwitz-concentration?q=*#p.1

avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/04-15-46.asp
>The 'final solution' of the Jewish question meant the complete extermination of all Jews in Europe. I was ordered to establish extermination facilities at Auschwitz in June 1941. At that time, there were already in the General Government three other extermination camps: Belzek, Treblinka, and Wolzek.

>Still another improvement we made over Treblinka was that at Treblinka the victims almost always knew that they were to be exterminated and at Auschwitz we endeavored to fool the victims into thinking that they were to go through a delousing process.

Wolzek is a imaginary camp that doesn't exist. Also, Höss claims that Treblinka was a extermination camp operational during June in 1941 when in fact it was constructed during April 1942.

I don't understand why the Germans would, as Höss claims, let people know they were going to be gassed at Treblinka while at Auschwitz they enacted some goofy, theatrical charade tricking the inmates.

This whole "confession" is so silly and full of inaccuracies that it can't be a high ranking SS officer.