Black People

Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/07/12/upshot/surprising-new-evidence-shows-bias-in-police-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html?referer=&referer=
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Make me

prove to me that you aren't being paid to post here

prove to me they shouldn't be.

I can't. Because they are. Because they commit more crime

when 11% of the population commits over 50% of the homicides are you doing your job as a policeman if you don't pay special attention to that 11%?

93% of the US prison population is male. Prove to me men aren't being targeted.

They commit 50% of the murders but fewer than 50% of people killed by police are black.

Slide thread. Pasta. Sage.

Fucking slide thread

>blacks targeted by police
Who cares either way?

This is a 1 post by this ID bot thread. By replying without putting sage in the options field you are helping to slide the board.

well there you go op
apparantly they're not targeting blacks enough
>oh no how can you say that thats horrible
no, it's statistics
i'm, not even a racist

Wrong.

The police want to target the groups who commit the most violent crime, which happens to be black people.

It’s not like they’re being targeted I just because of their blackness

If blacks committed as little violent crime as East Asians then they wouldn’t be targeted by police

prove to me the world wouldnt be a better place without blacks

Prove to me that a human doesn't create his own reality.

I do not wish to disprove your reality user. I care not if you accept mine. I'm not denying whatever patterns you see in the world. They are valid and your truth and possibly the resonant truth for many others. I'm suggesting that you wouldn't focus on inequality and hate if they weren't a part of you already. Change yourself and you will begin to see new patterns emerge. Change yourself and you change the world you live in. Blessings user.

This

Sage

They probably are, and for good reason.

Chris Rock is a Nigger with a capital N if there ever was one.

You can tell he hates white people just because they are white.

He's a racist. Pure and simple.

If they're targeted because of their ethnicity it's because their ethnicity is violent.

bump

I personally hope they are.

nytimes.com/2016/07/12/upshot/surprising-new-evidence-shows-bias-in-police-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html?referer=&referer=

Bias is way lower than liberal think. And this is coming from a black Harvard researcher.

prove me they are

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD YOU COMMON HOMOSEXUALS

Prove to me black oeople still shouldnt be slaves

Sheeeeeit

No racial bias in police shootings, study by Harvard professor shows
>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ was built on a lie
>washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9

“Adjusted for the homicide rate, whites are 1.7 times more likely than blacks die at the hands of police … Adjusted for the racial disparity at which police are feloniously killed, whites are 1.3 times more likely than blacks to die at the hands of police.”
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

The real racial bias: Cops more willing to shoot whites than blacks, research finds
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/

2 years and you guys still havent concluded this discussion? Slide thread new fags

Bump

Op is a newfag, it's better to feed him some information or he'll just spout the liberal mantra even here in Italy.

ok you handle that and the rest of us will go back to political discussions

Prove to me that I just took a shit or something.

RETARD

the US national crime victimization survey indicates that not only do blacks commit crime much more than other races, they do so in such a proportion that if the police were to arrest criminals in a 'fair' manner, they would be arresting MORE blacks, not less

not only can I confidently say that the police are not targeting blacks because of their race, I would go even further and say that police aren't targeting them enough and should be racially profiling more than they already are

hahahaha

I wont, they are and should be

Prove to me they are

Dear god, i just remembered. It's the SAME FUCKING SLIDE THREAD, AGAIN.

Blacks commit more crimes on average that’s just a fact so of course if in a room there was a murder blacks would be suspected first it’s just logical if whites did all the crime it would be the same way

saged

>13% of the population
>50% of the murders

They're statistically targeted

prove to me why they shouldn't be

SLIDE

I'm white. I get pulled over all the time.

Prove to me that black people don't commit crime at far higher rates than any other race

They're targeted because targeting them makes statistical sense, most of the time.

Why does it make statistical sense? Because most violent crime involves black areas, with black victims and perpetrators, to a disproportionate level of the general population, the white population, or the asian population.

I used to be a liberal, but after becoming aware of the inherent degeneracy of the black community, and having to beat down black thugs firsthand, I no longer feel sympathetic.

I intend to raise my kids in a 100% white country, wherever that is. If that is an issue with you, then too bad. You may have citizenship, but you do not have our heritage.

>group of people commit a disproportionate amount of crime
>police officers pay extra attention to said group