Mudslimes are a quarter of the earth's population

>mudslimes are a quarter of the earth's population

and increasing apparently

Muslims are fine. Stop being a Zionist slave. The real problem on Earth is jews and blacks. Muslims actually recognize this issue, unlike you.

wtf there is only one god and mohammed is his messanger now. based muzzies.

Faggots BTFO!!!

Not for long

You should be shot dead.

>Indonesians count as people
That's the first time I've heard of that idea

I remember when it was 5 gay jews in a cave.

understand all of this is building up to a genocide of muslism.

They want to swell them in to displaced "lazy/poor" people leaving the best behind then one day they will make Muslims do something so bad they will rationalize the extermination and kill off a chunk of the pop

>t.mudslime

Good goy

Look if you want to go fight wars for Israel join the US army. Otherwise pipe down faggot

>non-whites
>human

100% accurate. Although not even blacks, they are just a MORE dangerous tool than Muslims.

Too bad Sup Forums is retarded.

>leftypol

>if you hate Muslims you automatically like Jews
When will muslims stop using this taqiyya on white nationalists. You do realize you are just brown skinned kikes right? Both want to take over the world (globalism vs a global caliphate) both are subversive lying scumbags, and both should be gassed

Bluargggg

>el creatura

When there is a leaking pipe, do you fix it or try to go after the manufacturer? You
fix it first and cleanup the mess, then go after the potential causes later. The case is the
same with bad jews and muslims.

Retards on here that think muslims aren't harmful to our white western societies. When
is inbreeding, pedophilia and other backwards practices okay? They are the real death of
our society and race and the main reason is pro cultural marxist liberals that have indoctrinated our
own; they are the ones that invite these cunts in our country and are literally already taking over,
once the ratio is tipped and they're the majority, expect full islamic indoctrination.

The Arabs were very intelligent, they formalized algebra and many other stuff due to trades; So why
didn't they progress as the white Europeans? They all fell victim to Islam, literally the scholars banned
mathematical practices because they considered numbers to be the devil. That's literally like saying
science is wrong -- and they're "okay"? Fuck off. Oh yeah, the reason why Islam is the fastest growing religion,
is because you breed worse than rabbits and majority live off the tax payers here in Europe.

I guarantee in 30-40 years time or so, there will be a next American civil war, and the cause will be Islam. Europe
will already be done by then. Please fight for your gun rights, Americans, if you don't, expect full shariah law to be
implemented in some states, it's already happening in parts of the UK, no fucking lie, the reason why liberals turn
the other way is because they still aren't the majority yet.

You know, the pro-jew schools in Israel teach against degenerate shit, so should we accept degenerate shit because
the jews hate it? You fucking mongs, wake up. Islam is the real cancer, they're the open threat. What was the crusades?
Our ancestors knew who they were, so you should too.

Blame Women and the British.

>please fight for your pro gun rights
Nobody will take my guns away. Over my cold dead hands. Muslims in Europe act crazy and wild because not even the cops put them in their place. Here they act very submissive because
1. They already know they are the most hated group
2. If they try some shit they will get their brain blown off and the judge will call it self defense with a smile
3. Our cops do NOT fuck around they don’t care if you’re a minority

I don’t care what anyone says, I will never respect anyone who follows the teachings of a schizophrenic pedophile warlord.

That doesn't make Muslims fine, you fat mutt.

Whites are less than a tenth

typical retarded yank

And we need to let them flood into our countries NOW or else we are bigots for not helping the poor minorities

that's why they rape little boys and call it bacha bazi

fuck off. jews and mudslimes should be exterminated. blacks are to stupid to pose any significant threat.

jews are actually fine too, it's the radical Zionists and their shilling industrial complex that is the problem, once that is dealt with everything else will fall in its rightful place

>implying jews were white to begin with
you really think someone who lived in the hot sunny middle east would have a pale skin and not a shitskin ?

>the queer'an

kill list:
1. jews
2. mudslimes
3. chinks
4. amerifats

look where they are? some degenerate fag white country....In our land, they would be six feet deep under the ground

>Our land
>meme flag
You sure seem proud of it you pathetic retard

>3. Our cops do NOT fuck around they don’t care if you’re a minority
That's an interesting point actually. What if the purpose of BLM is to brainwash your cops to be "minority conscious" so that mudslims can start their invasion?

and yet theyre called minorities

This is what happens to goyim when they take Sup Forums too seriously.

I tried to warn you.

How fucking brain-dead do you have to be to believe that the 15 mil Jews are the worlds problem. In fact, there is no other ethnic group that per capita produces more contributions to society and science than them.