Shit anime you finished

wasted 12 hours on this pile of shit.

All of them

Suck my dick, little bitch.

once watched Diabolik Lovers

greatest love story ever told

Infinite Ryvius and Active Raid come to mind.

Probably my all time favorite anime
12 hours well spent for me

Faggot

Kill yourself.

Ef. Sola. Kaiba. Fuuka. Myself;yourself.

k-on

oh god, so disappointing

Watched that one too when I had a lot of free time. It was pure garbage but it provided entertainment at least. Especially the scene where the red hair threw the girl in the pool.

I could have spent the time I wasted watching shitchijou watching something actually funny.

madoka

how pretentious can you possibly get with this garbage

I swear you posted this exact thread a while ago. Anyway, fag.

Oregairu still hasn't ended in it's LN 2 years later

Holy shit fuck my life

>wasted 12 hours on this pile of shit.
why did you not drop after the half hour if you didn't like it? Oh, don't tell me, YOU WATCH SHOWS FOR THE END HAHAHA

I liked the first 11 and a half hours.

Name ONE anime that isn't shit. I'll wait.

then you wasted only 30 min of this show, next time don't lie

Boku no peepee

>didn't like the boss rush nor CHEERIO
Fuck you

Kek, I like to think that the katanagatari hating threads created every few days are made by the same butthurt user for over 6 years

Monster, a solid 2/10 would not recommend watching. Shittiest anime i've ever seen. Everybody says it's worth watching 60 episodes of the lamest most boring episodes in all of anime history just to get to the ending. But spoiler: the ending sucks.

Strike witches was utter shit but I watched all of it. Glass lip too, but the threads here kind of made it enjoyable.

this was bad

Steins;Gate

The fuck you mean Steins;Gate. It's obviously one of the best thriller animes out there.

Anything past L died was shit

Nice baito desu

Fuck off namefag you are worst than tripfags.

git fuckt

>baito desu
you're just as bad as the tripcunt, fuck off

Don't listen to all these fags, you know they're autists since they come to Sup Forums.
I couldn't finish this piece of shit either, dropped it on episode 2 or 3.
35 minutes of talking for a 2 minute fight, fuck this shit

Go back to the SnK threads, dumbass. Katanagatari is about characters, not fights.

Zeta Gundam

I haven't watched Katanagatari because the only other anime from White Fox I've seen I really hated (Steins;Gate, Re:Zero, GochiUsa). Should I give it a chance or would I probably not like it?

Absolutely retarded shit.

I hated Katanagatari and Shinsekai yori, I feel bad for wasting my time on both.

>friend of mine told me how awesome katanagatari is
>I watched it
>meh, it's ok, 6/10
>WHAT THE FUCK IT'S A MASTERPIECE SO AWESOME REEEEEEE
Still don't know why he was so into it.

Master of Martial Hearts is utter shit and you idiots convinced me to watch all five episodes.

Steins;Gate is for extra retards who have never read a book or seen more than 100 anime.

I cried when I finished Mahou Sensou because the ending was so abrupt that I though it wasn't the end.

I gave this piece of shit a chance but it was just as bad as I expected. Jojobronies should be banned from Sup Forums.

>12 hours
>hours

What are you talking about, these are just worthless assumptions.

Watch the first 2 parts and then read the manga

Eh lets take out one hour, i liked the fighting scenes.

I've read the manga for up until the 7th arc in hopes that it might actually get as good as everyone says it is. But it never got good, it stayed consistently shit. How this autistic shonenshit got popular is beyond me

Idk,i love JoJo,but no prob if you don't like it.You should have just dropped it,fuck those "it gets good afterwards" idiots.I liked JoJo since ep1 and that's why i kept watching,if you don't like something just drop it.

I finished Phantom Blood, and then got so bored at the start of the second arc I could never bring myself back to the manga.

I loved the second arc,it's one of my faves.
Just drop it if you don't like it.Who gives a shit?It's just a show/manga.

I did. That's what I meant when I said I could never bring myself back.

>I don't like this cooking show, it's 35 min of cooking for 2 mins of actual eating

Katanagatari wouldn't have been such an issue for me if there had been more fighting than talking.

I don't understand why it gets so much praise to the point where people treat it like it has no flaws.

I never watched anime as it came out again because the chances of a show actually being worth watching is so low.

Poor analogy.

Other than a few one-off gags I didn't enjoy this one bit.

I was told it was good too.
Started watching.
First episode got annoying as shit very quickly. Didn't even finish it.

Yuki Yuna is a Hero

Why are they badly written though?

I forgot why

Kilobot Season of Medabots
Xam'd
Tytania
Canaan
YGO Arc-V

lmao...pleb

akame ga kill is up there

First season was ok,but I agree the second season and movie was dog shit

First was shit as well. Whole concept of the world is retarded. It's a dystopia written by some edgy 14yo idiot. Nothing makes sense.

Monster is one of those series where the journey was more important than the destination. At least that's how I feel.

best girl won

First half was decent as an attempt to rip off GITS:SAC, but god damn the second half really showed the worst of Urobuchi's style.
Haven't bothered with S2 or the movie but I hear they're both even worse.

Master of Martial Hearts is a meme like Boku no Pico and Evangelion

I fucking finished Sakurasou even though all of the characters were unlikeable, ESPECIALLY the MC

Dumb decision

Good story, shit ending. Excellent source material

Finished this a few weeks ago.
Had a couple of good episodes (including one directed by Hiroyuki Imaishi) but overall felt like a poor use of my time. Also the ending was a complete cop-out and retroactively made the entire series pointless.
The girls were cute, at least.

toradora

Why would someone keep watching 12 hours of something he didn't like? Surely you were able to tell it wasn't your thing within the first 11 hours, no?

So you're just a retard that doesn't understand the ending?
And if you liked 11 and a half hours of it, how exactly did not enjoying the last half hour invalidate all of the enjoyment you got from 90% of the show?

ADHDfags pls go

It's a perfectly apt analogy. The interest is in the talking, just as in a cooking show the interest in the cooking and preparing the dish. The climax and payoff is the fight scene, the same as the climax is finishing the dish and having it judged/eaten.
It's equally retarded to ask a cooking show to focus entirely on just eating food, rather than preparing it.

Example?

This trash. Dropped before I even started

>shit anime you finished
>lol I didn't even watch it
are you dumb?

>both seasons of tokyo ghoul
>reddit:zero
>hajime no ippo S2
>muv luv alternative

Who are you quoting?

He's quoting you, are you dumb?

this.

Does manga count?

Fuck you nigga, Shichika is my husbando.
I was happy when that little treacherous cunt ___died___
Even if my precious was sad for a little while.
He'll get over it.

50 min per ep user.

An hour is 60 minutes

And then ten more minutes to ruminate on what the episode was about.

naruto

monster

nichijou

Watched Once all the war from Arlong Park to the middle of Dressrosa.

I don't even think remember anything from it, and I don't even know why I did it. It was like a bad dream.

I'm already caught up with the manga too.

>all characters were unlikable
thats just bullshit, with roughly 10 characters there is no way that you dislike all of them. i agree on the mc tho