Poland should take Muslims illegals

or finally stop getting so many gibs.

How is that not understandable?

>if Poland and Hungary do not help resolve the bloc's migrant crisis
Well, they're solving it by not allowing them in

>Poland should take Muslims illegals

Let's talk about ww2 reparations, 1 trillion$.

>Well, they're solving it by not allowing them in
Yeah, not really

the tide is turning and this kike is desperate to destroy europe fast

Wait - he's back in government? How long was I gone?

Whoa, some gang members were detained. By that logic US is full of niggers because prisons are black. Oh wait I just checkmated myself..

this thread again....
Let me remind you that its germany who is siphoning money out of Polish economy, not the other way around

Seriously why germans are always so hostile towards Poland?

Poland gives a flying fuck about its borders. Around 30% of the illegals that come to Germany these days drive straight for Poland. Many fly to Warsaw and then take a train or car to get to Germany where they apply for asylum.

Well would they stay in Poland tho? Afaik for instance in baltics, in Lithuania some muslims got asylum, but pay was too light so they all ran away to germany

pay your fucking reparations already germany

6 trillion for the 6 million

>Let me remind you that its germany who is siphoning money out of Polish economy, not the other way around
How delusional are you? Look at pic related. Guess why your economy grew while the Ukraine did not. It has to do with you joining the EU and us investing into Poland even before you joined.

Where did I see this 6 million number before...

>Well would they stay in Poland tho?
Of course not. No illegal would ever want to stay in Poland. They would all move on to Germany, Sweden or the UK.

But that is not the point. The point is that Poland should comply with its obligations.

Pay reparations ahmed

go for it, cut the gibs, see what happens

>Germany allowing itself to be completely replaced by 3rd world vagabonds in a single generation

not many people know that Poland actually brought 100 christian Syrian families to Poland. They were given apartments with all the bells and whistles, their kids were even given bikes. Less than a month after all of them escaped from Poland to Germany.

Lets be honest, refugees in Germany gets as much welfare as most of Polish workers earn in job in Poland.

If these migrants are so great how come Germany doesn't thank Poland for refusing them? Then Germany gets more migrants.

Why not just give the Germans what they're really after and kill them all

Germans you wanted them you got them.

Apparently they would rather commit suicide by Muslim

Yeah I'm sure they'll start accepting them now

exacly that pic, Poland joined eu in 2004, how much did gdp growth change? it has not. As for now EU costed us way more than we were """given"""

im not gonna try to redpill brainwashed german again, this kind of threads pop up at least 15 times a day. Browse archives to redpill yourself dude

God bless Poland and Hungary.
Throwing money and passports at rapefugees is no solution, it's encouragement to others to keep flooding in. Defending borders and deporting tresspassers will have the desired effect. But of course the EUSSR and its acolytes in national governments isn't interested in solving this crisis.

>not questioning the logic behind procedure

t. Typisch Affe

Do it, we don't care anymore. Just keep the trade free and you can cancel all the funds.

>SPD chief

And former President of the European Parliament, and the 'man' that said we need a United States of Europe by 2025.

Gibs is the only thing keeping Poland in the shitcunt union. No one likes muzz. The EU is soft on our historic enemies if eu was hard on mudshits and africunts then we wouldn't be in this mess.

>its acolytes in national governments
>not making a spectacle out of showing all their evil ways to the public
not a single one of those is innocent

Holy fuck what is that meme called where that girl is holding that other girls tit?

By that logic they should have arrested Merkel long time ago.

MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS

Pls Poland don't take shitsking you've got us

You can see on your graph that our gdp growth has slowed down after joining the EU you brainlet

well, she did broke the international law and internal german law, also created dangerous situation, genocidal even
but hey, germans are good at avoiding responsibilities

Good, I hope we leave this Soviet Union 2.0/Forth Reich

That pic isn't real. No way Merkel would allow a German flag to be present in front of cultural enrichment operatives

sure Kraut...

we started the war
we are bringing refugees
Martin Luter was also Polish

I thought migrants were our future doctors and lawyers why does Germany not want these people if they are so wonderful?

>thinking he has any power over Poland
good goy

>MY BYLI REFORMATORY PROTESTANCI I GÓWNO!

Poland and Hungary should stop acting like some niggers and accept cause we Europeans are in this deep shit together.
Doesnt matter if Poland and Hungary wont get any shitskins since we have open borders and they can come any time they want anyway.
What we should do though is to lobby for putting military on our outside borders and stop the invasion.
Also deport all those without granted asylum.

>less migrants
>less money wasted on EU

Jesus Christ.

Then why do you care if they do not take them?

Germany has lost to the dark side. The east side. The communist side. They are still the USSR.

Not our fault that you have no domestic industry.
Just a suggestion, but maybe start a company, work and bid for the projects insteadof ccomplaining. So we can finally stop sending you gibs.

Honestly makes me so fucking mad. What makes me angrier is that my prime cuckminister is exactly the same.

Hey Poland. I think Germany is telling you they want to lease their old facilities in your beautiful country.

Pols know it and see it that the new Jewisn Order of Germanistan is wrothen to the core

Your mother

KEEP GOING POLAN

Poland should just give up and accept refugees.

Always the same dumb fake meme from January 2016.

Blow it out your ass

Are you high or something? Our border guards hunt down Ukrainians who cross green border illegally, why would they let in immigrants without documents through the fucking airports.

this is good actually...just don't go tell them why lol

>we Europeans are in this deep shit together.
spierdalaj, I am Pole, not some "European"
answer me this: who caused this crisis?

The migrants are a massive burden for Italy and Greece, which is why Poland has to share the burden. Nobody wants the migrants, so Poland also has to take some.

>Poland should just give up and accept refugees.
Germany, why are you always trying to dispose of your problems in Poland? This is not healthy. We thought you were over this.

>Poland should just give up
hehe, nope
you will give up before we do and you will pay 6 gorilliard of WW2 reparations

>and the 'man' that said we need a United States of Europe by 2025.
Everyone wants a United States of Europe by 2025.

Congratulation Polak Robak you just proved my point by being a nigger.
Btfo this international website then, why are you even speaking English.

Look at this globalist kike

Gibs are part and parcel of the EU. You should enjoy giving them, like on Christmas morning, looking at Polands little face light up.

We will talk about this again when you will be surrounded by 100 millions niggers and sandniggers.

Hahaha gib moni and go suck off Ahmed

Shut up untermensch, you HAVE to accept refugees!

So you can roll over people with your panzer tanks again?

Fuck prostrating yourself before the almighty Merkel for a pittance to help your nation. Dying free is better than living as a slave

>Why are you even speaking english
Literally verbatim, in English.

in that same graph, Hungary grew more than fucking poland and received 5 times less.

No

>bloc's migrant crisis
I didn't know Germany was the bloc.

We're probably reaching a turning point in the EU, lads. The easterners are woke as fuck, Austria, France and the Netherlands are waking up.

Soon Germany will be alone with the nords, us cucks and Spain.

That’s pretty much Orban’s position for over 2 years, dumbass. The contention here is that Hubgary and Poland should bail Germany out of its own disregard for EU immigration law. You have no legal obligation to do this faggot.

Why we just not nuke Germany?

If diversity is their strength, then they shouldn't mind these extra immigrants. Here in the UK, London claims to love immigrants and the cultural diversity they bring to the city, yet they complain when councils such as Kent pay £150 taxi fares to send them more.

Surely they want the extra strength.

Can't drain you for ever.

I guess we should reverse and demographic decline and take in some Russians in the meantime with full polonization.

I vote to transfer US aid to Israel, to Poland. They could use the tanks and anti-air defense to fend off the Germans again.

Ryszard pls go visit Madera or sth
you are nigger and sandnigger, thank you for being such "european" you fuck
no we don't, but you have to pay reparations
law is clear on that matter
germany never paid
Poland is not obliged to take migrants

Go fuck yourself with MUH EUROPEAN VALUES meme you subhuman shitface. I'm Slovak first and foremost, fuck you and your supranational Commie wet dreams

USA wants to have their own colony, other than that there is no reason except ecology and wildlife preservation

Just because you like to eat shit, doesnt mean we should also try it.

how can pakis and indians co-exist without flinging shit everywhere? when iwas in india the most common beside street shitting was hating pakistan.

>resolve the bloc's migrant crisis
We could arm our bydlo and dispatch them to conduct an ethnic cleansing, I guess.

It's per capita, smaller countries always look better at the per capita stats.

>why are you even speaking English
What language are you speaking?

Clearly not english or at least not the standard, correct form.

Poland needs more stuff. It needs its own bedroom too. It's sick of sharing with Romania. Come on Germany, buy shit you gommunist wretch.

Poland being based as fuck.

here is a problem Kraut. as long as we got hardcore regulated market, provided by EU, and we give your companies tax cuts in return for gibs, our companies can't keep up with yours. More and more of our market is made up by foreign companies and it's becouse of pro-eu politics and deals they've made in our name.

we removed the politics but deals stayed. so they are now making up new deals, and your politics act like we owe you, but we don't owe you shit, it was part of the deal

#rd picture 2nd jew from the left looks like his son.

My point is that Poland is not magically protected from non-European people and when all the west is blacked you will be fucked too. We're all in the same boat no matter what you think about it.