What are some legit conspiracy theories to be aware of?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/patents/US6506148
google.com/patents/US20150242679
linkedin.com/in/baraknaveh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAP_SE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

google.com.au/patents/US6506148
google.com/patents/US20150242679

Good luck everyone else

Our brains being re-written via monitors?

Golf Rumours.

>Golf Rumours.

Shhhhh... don't say that out loud.

Sorry phampire, i forgot.

Shills run Sup Forums It's one of the biggest conspiracy in this site

My fitbit wont betray me

1. Everyone in politics is related.
2. There are no legitimate resistances, all of them are killed in their infancy.
3. People are so brainwashed with language tricks and preconceptions that if you started a resistance they would fight against it even if they believed you.
4. The world is flat
5. Gravity doesn't exist.
6. Everything can be explained with density, liquid dynamics and thermal dynamics etc.
7. When you read 5 you didn't even begin to comprehend that 6 explained 5 because you are brainwashed not to think critically until prompted.
8. Only one in every twenty million people (low estimate) have the willpower to resist brainwashing, and they are quickly killed in the system designed to kill them.
9. immortality is entirely possible and actually really obvious
10. the hadron collider is a giant tesla coil used to edit weather.
11. it is also used to send a signal which "lubricates" the human mind to not produce certain hormones.
12. This has happened before
13. There is another machine that is erasing your memories seasonally.
14. most memes have happened before but you don't remember it because of 13. Ugandan Knuckles is an example of this.

the obvious ones:
wars are manufactured (e.g. gulf of tonkin and "pulling babies from incubators")
cia runs drugs and guns to sponsor black ops (e.g. fast and furious operation and iran-contra)
isreal and the US did 911
the government spies on people (NSA PRISM etc.)
central banks steal your wealth through inflation
the british were responsible for the bengali (3 million) and irish (1 million) famines
syria is under attack from isis (etc.) because qatar wants to run a natural gas pipeline through syria
lybia was attacked by the US because it wanted to trade oil using some medium which is not the US dollar (the US dollar derives its value from the fact that everyone needs it to buy oil)
many coups around the world are orchestrated by foreign powers (e.g. US, UK did Iran's 1950 coup because iran wanted to nationalize BP; and apartheid fell because of outside intervention (sweden, US, UK))
WW1 and WW2 are full of conspiracies

corporations support feminism etc. because it promotes society falling into a state of individualistic units of labor/consumption (as opposed to family groups)

>corporations support feminism etc. because it promotes society falling into a state of individualistic units of labor/consumption (as opposed to family groups)

It's also much easier to market to females....

Just pull one of those "Won't someone think about the children!!" memes and they will pretty much buy everything....

Except being pro life, that is.

true. just look at the state of the EU because they did a photoshoot with a drowned muslim kid.

Aristotle was right - women shouldn't be involved in politics

None. That's why they're conspiracies dumb brainlet

Deep state.

>google.com/patents/US20150242679
why are none of the 11 "patent images" available?

An AI is profiling all the users on here.
Demons and Aliens are somehow related.

reptoids
bigfoot
invisibility (atlantis)

The elite ((Jews)) worship Nimrod and Semiramis a.k.a. Pizzagate.

The Jews

Glow in the dark CIA niggers rearrange your chairs in the night so you stub your toe when you go to take a piss.

jews

linkedin.com/in/baraknaveh

What's in my water?
Why are people saying what I am thinking and looking directly at me afterward?
Why do I have weird dreams that envision the future within weeks but I forget about them whenever I wake up?
Who are those blurred figures in my dreams?
Why do I hear noises in my sleep? Are they healing noises?
Are the Aliens doing expieriments on me?
Why can I see the outline of human figures?
Why can I read peoples minds sometimes?
Are the aliens walking among us?
Why am I seeing the number 33 everywhere?
Am I in a simulation?
Why is the U.S. usually at war in the Middle east for oil?
Why isn't the europe population realizing they are being replaced, why is the majority liberal cucks?
Why does all of modern history revolve around an austrian guy getting shot?
Why am I writing this post?
These are the many questions I have
Will they be answered?
I don't know

Fuck.. mother fucking globalists

Global fertility rates cratered in 1965 and continue to drop, only at a much slower rate from 1973 on.
This took place across the whole planet with no respect for ethnicity, money, political or geographic area.
It took 2 years to cover the planet.

>google.com.au/patents/US6506148
I saw that he worked for FB, and that he used to work for SAP Labs (what does SAP labs do?).

Does that give him the power to remove images from Google?

Bitcoin has been created by an AI

keep going through his history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAP_SE

some kind of AI is involved with those patents?

Checked.

I read 6 as relating to 5.. jus sayin

CIA is involved with the patents.