Which Keion would make the best fuck?

Which Keion would make the best fuck?

bonus question: best girlfriend

The blonde one on both accounts, whatever her name was.

Yui would be the worst. Ui on the other hand...

user probably.

>Yui would be the worst
Explain yourself, heathen

Where is Mugi's right leg?

Alright kids, hold on to your butts because this is about to get ugly. I know some of you dickwheels think your waifu is hot shit, but think again. Let's pretend a girl from K-ON came alive and started dating you. If that girl isn't Mugi, you just got FUCKED. PERMANENTLY.

Why? You're shit. Fuck your life, kid. You need someone to take care of you, that's why you're still living with your mom. Guess what, the ONLY bitch capable of that in K-ON is Mugi. Yui’s in the same boat as you, Ritsu’s batshit insane, Mio’s high maintenance, and Azusa would get pissed at how you don’t work and leave you, just like your last girlfriend.

Even ignoring that, you still have to entertain your waifu. I bet you can’t entertain any normal person, that’s why you have no fucking friends. The only K-ON girls you could please are Yui and Mugi, because they are easily amused. The difference? Yui likes simple shit because she’s on the border between retarded and braindead. Mugi adores homely things because before high school she lived a luxurious but lonely life. Not only that, she actually LIKES taking care of people, which means that you make her happy BY SIMPLY EXISTING AS THE DEPRESSING EMBARRASSMENT TO YOUR LORD(S) THAT YOU ARE.

And another thing. She’s RICH. With Mugi you wouldn’t need to work a day in your fucking life, yes that’s right you could finally silence that voice in the back of your head saying you’ll never amount to anything cause you just hit the god damn jackpot. Mugi’s so smart, she actually recognizes that a life of wealth is unfulfilling. That’s right; she can see that the simple beauty of humanity is more precious than money, something you’ll NEVER UNDERSTAND. Choosing a waifu other than Mugi is like saying “hey Sup Forums, I plan on shitting on my own dick when I get my ribs removed to self-fellate better so I can recycle my bodily waste as food.” So choose Mugi you pig-dicked minge, or get fucking killed.

Azunyan and Azucat.

Say something nice about my wife, Azusa!

Azusa
Mio

She would be too clueless or distracted to notice anything was going on and get into it and give you feedback. I mean you could fuck her in every imaginable way and act out all your fetishes on her and she wouldn't notice, but playing with an effectively lifeless doll can only be fun for this long, ie. only the first time after which it will lose all its novelty.

In the long run it would be just as fun as humping a cold wet towel on the bathroom floor. Actually humping a towel would be more fun, at least it doesn't start spouting random nonsense when you're about to cum.

Ristu is best at both
Yui can be a fun friend but I don't see her in sex.
Mio is just deadfish

Anons that like Keions make the best fuck.

>Yugi
is gonna wanna try all sorts of new shit that'll eventually turn you off, but up until then she's gonna be the best sex you ever heard.
>Ritsu
is energetic and wild, she'd be shy at first but once you get her going she's gonna be bouncing all over your dick in ways you never thought imaginable.

I want to have lewd fun times with the K-ONs and Sup Forums.

Just kidding. Mio is hot as fuck.

Forget Sup Forums, get with me and Ritsu.

I'd be happy to. I'm sure we'd have a lot of fun together.

I want to eat out user's ass while he fucks his favorite K-ON.

The one that is not in the image.

Depends. Are you a cute girl?

Guys, why do I find a retard sexy?

Mugi purely because she is the most lewd. You can tell she has sex on the brain all the time. Everyone else is too innocent or prudish to want to receive a dick or even think about dicks.

Mio would be the best to break in because she'd desperately want to please you and would make a great wife one day.

That sounds kinky, but how about we both plug up Ritsu's puss together instead? Feeling an anons dick with my own when it starts convulsing and pumping sounds heavenly.

>tfw get left out

I'd enjoy that too. Maybe we could take different holes and feel our throbbing cocks push together through her insides.

The christmas cake teacher? Ui? Nodoka?

If you say Nodoka I swear to GOD I would buy you a beer because of your refined patrician tastes

do you virgins ever get embarrassed at yourselves being such pathetic sacks of shit?

That's what I had in mind user! Maybe if we time it we could cum at the same time and form a little puddle of love as well.

HOLY SHIT SOME ANONS ARE TALKING ABOUT STUPID PATHETIC SHIT, ON Sup Forums OF ALL PLACES

CALL THE POLICE

A sweaty, panting Ritsu leaking our cum from both her holes would be quite a yummy sight.

I guess I'll just watch.

How yummy? Yummy enough?

From your image filenames I'd really enjoy some time with you. Butts and butt worship are my biggest fetishes.

Yummy enough to make me want to lick her clean. And your dick, too.

>not being a shameless degenerate

gay roleplaying belongs on Sup Forums

We could arrange to have you licking both at once. How's that sound?

Ritzu paizuri y/n

That sounds enticing. Explain further.

Don't lewd k-on

>this thread

Threads like this are the reason mudslimes bomb innocent people.

Well, you know.. We could have you tounging Ritsu's wet puss from one angle while I dive in dick first.

ritsu
nodoka and you know it

>tfw can't lewd roleplay even if I tried to

Sounds yummy. I would really like to taste your cock covered in Ritsu's pussy juices.

>You wanna put your ____ my _____, user?

poop all over
penis

Sounds like it'd feel good right? Maybe with Ritsu's pussy juices lubing my cock I could give your ass a go too.

You have no idea how much I would enjoy that. I love the feeling of having my butt stuffed. Ritsu sitting on my face while my ass is pounded would be pure bliss.

Why not? It's really fun when you really get into it.

You just described the last chick I hooked up with, very attractive, but fucking lifeless in bed

Can you guys stop with the gay orgy roleplay

I've uncovered a butt-slut huh? That's fine, I would give your ass a good ramming if just to please you no problem. I don't know what position you had in mind but I'd prefer doggy, that way you can get your face full of Ritsu's puffy vulva while I work hard pounding you good from behind.

not your blog

Objectively best answer coming through
Mio would be the best fuck with Ritsu as a second choice
And Mugi would be the best gf with Yui as a second choice

Reminder that people who like Mugi are literally niggers

best fuck: Mio
best gf: Yui

sup mugi

It really sounds like we could have a ton of fun together. Feeling your dick pump in and out of my ass; feeling your crotch smack against my butt cheeks with each thrust; feeling my prostate get milked while I get a face full of sweaty Ritsu pussy -- I literally cannot think of anything that sounds more enjoyable.

I guess I just lack imagination to put it into words, I rather do stuff than talk about it.

Stop role playing

She's an idiot savant. You could easily train her to be the best at sex but the instant you stop maintaining her training she'd forget everything and you have to teach her it all again.
Are you talking about Mugi or Mugi's slave?

To elaborate on that, I think that Ritsu fucks better than Mio, as she's more propositive and energetic. Mio on the other hand is that much better looking, and knows her way around in bed, even if you'll probably end up having less fun.
Girls with a lot of money and a humble personality (or that simply don't care about being rich), make very good gfs , I can tell you from experience.

Sounds absolutely delish, doesn't it? I might get a little jealous even. Being in the middle must feel like paradise at times.

I'd be more than happy to switch places with you afterwards, if you'd like, cutie.

>trying this hard

So any real fan or all shitposters?

I want Ritsu as my gf because I want a drummer to keep rhythm for me. Both of you shut the hell up please.

You go both ways? That's a relief, actually.. I'm the more submissive type.. and I'd prefer to be the one servicing Ritsu's sloppy wet hole.

Mugi of course. Damn dear precious Mugi, if only we could see the side of her they didn't show in the show.

Yep, I go both ways. I love dicks almost as much as I love butts. Thought, cute boys > hungry skeleton "traps."

I'd enjoy making sweet love to your butt while you pleasure Ritsu.

You mean the side that has sex with black men?

Nuke this thread and start over without all the literal faggots

No you are gigantic faggot. Bisexuality is meme.

But I like both dicks and vaginas?

can someone post the art kakifly drew of the keions in their early-mid twenties? i can't find it in this fuckhueg folder

???

>this fucking thread
What th ebloody hell happened? I just posted "Ritsu is best" and we got that?! Stop it faggots.

Too much horny fags lately.

Yui is best.
Now we wait

but you can't fuck yui. She's too axesual.
まさに those fags are disgusting.

I am horny.

Ritsu

Mugi

>lately

Mugi of course.
How is that even question.

Sawako to both but I'd also consider Mio or Azusa, Mio would be great to break out of her comfort zones but something tells me she's a little psuedy, Azusa you'd enjoy a lot more deeper and philosophical conversations with.

Asusuna is would be the best in bed.
Mugi or Ui is best girlfriend.

I would have premartial and martial sex with Yui.

lewding the k-on girls is a mistake

I want Mugi

Hello Tyrone

which girl would your parents be most proud you brought home?

for me probably Mio

Joke all you want but you know she's gorgeous

I apologize on behalf of Sup Forums's Yuyushiki fans. It appears as if our resident ERPers leaked into a K-ON thread.

I didn't even know Yuyushiki threads had ERPers. They weren't there last time I went, but that was like a year ago

I'm 99% sure it's the same people going by the writing styles. They used to be a big problem in our threads. The message on the door in this image is there for a reason.

>People acting like these gay K-ON threads haven't been around for years