Why the fuck does this trigger so many people?

Why the fuck does this trigger so many people?

God, this bitch is so ugly.

Mostly because it's shit.

If you're gonna drag out that genre, at least do it right like oreimo.

It's just normalfags who have forgotten where they are.

Forgot to remove the name did you?

What's with the user that pretends as if normalfags themselves don't like Eromanga when it's one of the most popular shows in the west this season?

I don't really understand why this series is so hyped. One of my weeb friends with objectively shit atste (he also makes AMVs) said he liked it because the voice actor was Kirito.

Sup Forums has changed. Normalfags were a mistake.

You don't have to be a normalfag to see why this character is garbage

Cause she is not naked

Because it's bad and only people who defend it are contrarian retards like this

because they can't have a cutie like her as a sister

With a face like that I'd commit suicide as well

Any compliment above "very cute fuckable imouto" is forbidden. Eromanga is very shit but damn does she ever have sexy fanart.

The art isn't even that good, Oreimo girls looked much better

I'm not triggered. I just find this to be an inferior Oreimo.

it's the culmination of everything that is wrong with post nuclear bombs Japan.
I blame Amerifatskis 100% for this btw.

People hate lolis

>weeb friends
>weeb
>friends

I'm not going to disagree with this statement, but Oreimo is kinda shit to begin with.

Is one of these series when you know is shit but still watching

I want to fuck a sister!

Normalfriends don't like the JC sexualization in terms of fanservice and dialogue.

Probably because of all the BS

Anarica did god's work. Thanks USA.

Who the fuck buys program guides?

Eromanga-sensei is basically Oreimo 2: Cutting the Bullshit Edition, which I can appreciate, but unfortunately the imouto being somewhat cute & lewd is the only good thing it has going for it. And that comes at the cost of her being even more vain and grating than Kirino. The otaku schtick is all but nonexistent, which is too bad because those were the objectively best parts of Oreimo. The brother and imouto being LN writer and illustrator are nothing but an excuse to have cheap sexual tension which is guaranteed not to go anywhere.
And to top everything off, she's not even real imouto.
If this season weren't so shit, Eromanga-sensei would've been buried under better shows. It will be quickly forgotten, only mentioned whenever people will talk about Oreimo and how the creators tried to double-dip it.

The fanart's good, though.

>defend it from my opinions
What kind of retard are you?

Well he's more like a friend of a friend. We talk every now and then. He's one of my few irl friends who watches anime. Also he's physically disabled (legs are fucked) so he doesn't have many friends, i try to be nice to him. He's a nice enough guy.

I don't see why this harem romcom stand out from other harem romcom.

If Sagari threatens anti moefags then Ero Manga is aots.

>JCとセックスしたことない男
負け組

1. it's shit, even worse than Oreimo
2. it's popular

Do you really need any more explanation?

Eromanga-sensei is great. It's fun, cute, and embraces what it is. People who bitch about "muh pandering" need to grow up. If you want something intellectually stimulating go read book like a real adult. Shows like Eromanga-sensei are made for enjoyment.

You forgot to remove your name again faggot.

Anyone who uses words like "weeb" is almost guaranteed to be a redditard and not a real anime fan.

Oh the other raid thread died already?

>more vain and grating than Kirino
I'm not watching this, other than a few episodes and I seriously doubt that, new girl seems tolerable. The elf strikes me more like kirino even if everyone seems to think she's the neo-neko.

Shit blog reddit

これを削除しろ

Oh no, I understand it embraces what it is. I like it for this honestly.
But it's not fun nor cute.

Are we getting raided again or is itjust one angry faggot spamming again?

if normies begin to like lolicon that means only one more step to legal pedophilia.

It's a win win situation.

>raided again
When's the last time "we" got "raided"?

>one angry faggot spamming again
When's the last time this happened?

angry faggot.

gb2reddit

because of the meme level status of the show I guess

That's a crime though

It's really great user. Don't bother posting seriously in these shitposting threads though, just ignore them and let it die out.

How many weeks have you been here faggot?

That explains a lot.

>meme level status of the show

What the fuck is the even supposed to mean?

Where is "here", faggot?

It's the Gen Z way of saying "it's popular".

You missed the other 3 threads today? Sup Forums is going crazy.
>one angry faggot spamming
Someone's been spamming 3DPD for hours now.

Cute art and designs, shitty show, shitty fanbase comprised of redditors and MALfags pretending to not be normalfags because they're watching a show with fake lolis and fake incest.

Here's your (You).

The plot is shit as we all now but the production quality is pretty good and some of the scene were hilarious, hopefully they stop before the shit relationship drama starts.Reminder to sage garbage thread.

関係無い。俺みたいな男つかまえとけば勝ち組だよ

Moeshit garbage loved by ironic weebs.

I get why this is why some of you legit Sup Forumsnons hate it, but the show isn't that bad. The fanbase outside of here is complete cancer though but that's the same with all popular shows.

That's the only response you can muster, huh?
I was serious. Think long and hard about what the fuck "being here" even means when talking about a bunch of images and text stored on a webserver.

>youtube
>saving that
Kill yourself.

There was a time where normalfags didn't like these kind of show.

What the hell happened?

Fucking a little girl doesn't put mean you won you faggot

1/10.

>liking pedo
>leddit

so many normies in Sup Forums lately and it's not even summer

the internet and subsequentally anime became mainstream

>say normies

Oh look another zero self-awareness normalfag ironic weeb.

It's NBR that's why. Many moralfags are here shitposting though so alot of them still dislike it.

彼にはそう思ってないけど

Because it's literally OreImo Redux and yet people are still falling for it.

quit being a fag, faggot.

Do you decide everything you like and dislike based upon what other people like or dislike? Because that would be pretty pathetic.

How many time do I have to warn you about the ironic normalfags weebs menace? Im starting to believe that you guys are probably ironic weebs yourself.

You're all cancer who probably post ero-sensei ''memes'' on twitter and facebook while claiming to be an epic nerdy weeb.

What you're doing is pretty clever actually. IRC used this method to clean up Sup Forums a couple of times a few years ago. Sure it's shitposting but it has a reverse effect which is making people hate the real problem.

I'm jerking myself off to elf-sensei while I read moralfag posts.

Have fun

But there are real poster believing these are the norms and start posting these with the others in open.Shit probably wouldnt work like before.

tell me right now your best 3 manga and anime of all time.

Let's see how normie you are. Checking anime-network and baka updates is cheating ;^)

Because it's not "manly" enough for people insecure in their own masculinity. Same reason all "moe" shows trigger people.

Its not great, its not fun or cute, and who the fuck can get enjoyment out of this steaming shit is beyond me. This is the most cliche bullshit show ive come across in a long time and demonstrates everything wrong about anime today.

Those types are cancer but it's the way they act that make them cancerous not the shows that they watch.

>Oreimo is kinda shit to begin with
If Oreimo is the best anime of all time, why would you consider it shit unless you're shit.

This. Just fuck the rest of the cancerous internet and stay on Sup Forums for your anime.

Cancer is already here. Like degenerated memes

Are those ears real?

She wants to be raped, that's why she dresses like an elf. Remember, all girls her age love dicks.

>Normalfriends don't like the JC sexualization in terms of fanservice and dialogue.

Oh, they like it all right. Normals doth protest too much, because if they don't loudly proclaim their dislike, they might be accused of being creeps by their normal peers.

>all girls her age love dicks.
>12-14 year olds

No they don't

The show is modestly popular and it sales are mediocre
Why are you retards butthurt about a seasonal show

>Well he's more like a friend of a friend.
>We talk every now and then.
>He's a nice enough guy.
>i try to be nice to him

My little user can't be this Tsundere! B-baka!

>salesfagging
user, just don't.

It's one or two retards trying to assassinate Sup Forums's view of the show. It happens all the time. You can tell them by the way they reuse all the same arguments. "demonstrates everything wrong with anime today" are the magic words.

>Its not great, its not fun or cute
Yes its is.

>who the fuck can get enjoyment out of this steaming shit is beyond me
Most non-autistic people who know how to enjoy things.

>This is the most cliche bullshit show ive come across in a long time
Cool.

>demonstrates everything wrong about anime today
Yeah, nothing.

Keep circlejerking about how everything was better in the 90s. I'll be watching anime and enjoying it.

IRC autistic squad of underages