So cool

So cool

I fucking hate r*ddit

>Nasty skank drinking from the bottle on her wedding day.
>Coalburner

Like clockwork, I wonder how fat she is these days?

HAHA ALCOHOL HAHAH *CLAP* *CLAP*

Makes me wanna puke

>tfw you realize you married an alcoholic

she has to stay in a constant state of drunkeness or she'll sober up and realize she married a black guy.

>Married in 1991 oldschool
Can someone tell me what is the average Life span of a nigger wedding?

Your parents are what's wrong with society

>Irish drunk and a African nignog
oh see can you see...

its from reddit, unfortunately

And thats how El Goblino was born

If you burn the coal, prepare to face the rope

>implying coal burners will make it alive until the day of the rope

tf are you doing in Kuwait?

Is that mike brown?

Oldschoolcool does this a lot. Sometimes their entire page is just interracial relationships. Absolutely degenerate.

I live here

THEY on their wedding.

>american picture showing that 56%

KEK

Oh, how is it there nowadays?

stay mad whit bois

Winter as a season doesn't exist anymore; The coldest it got so far was about 12 degrees Celsius in the morning 3 weeks ago, and around 35 degrees Celsius in the afternoon, in """winter"""

Summers are getting hotter, it regularly hits 55+ in the hottest months, making it impossible to grow food even in the scarce fertile land that already exists on this flat arid piece of earth.

Man should not live here. It's hell.

sauce?

I was around in 91, no one thought she was cool. They felt bad for the half nigglet baby and her parents

Aren't driver's supposed to drive while looking out the front window? What is this idiot doing, he's endangering the bride and her newlywed husband who's taking the picture

T.Bomberbaby

They are being driven in a limo.

Fuck Kraut IQ really has dropped since they brought in all those Africans.

How can black "men" even compete? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you honestly so fucking retarded that you don't get the joke? You probably should eat less crap so your "brain" can function more properly, you stupid fucking mongoloid

>german humor

The only reason that picture is being passed around is because it's an interracial couple. Imagine if the nigger was white. Would there be anything exceptional about it? What a bunch of bugmen faggots.
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!

>american pretentiousness

That was a joke? Germany....

>LGBT in Sup Forums

Niggers got cucked.. nowadays they need a population reduction

I swear that there is nothing that reddit loves more than racemixing, every time that someone posts a racemixing couple the thread gets 6000000 likes.Even one of the reddit founders is married to a fucking baboon.

the shill posts on rebbit and this board are off the charts today, something is going down.

Why are you posting pictures of your dog ya dumb beaner cunt