Why is it such a big deal to Sup Forums that a woman is a virgin when she is married?

Why is it such a big deal to Sup Forums that a woman is a virgin when she is married?

When you were a kid you used to shit and piss yourself non-stop, does that mean a woman shouldn't marry you because of your past?

Because whores make shit partners who will probably end up divorcing you and taking half, if not all of your shit

What? Its different. Sex isnt like taking a poo or a piss. If u think theyre the same then you wont understand the problem

This is untrue and the opinion of a kissless virgin

Why do women make a big deal about a man being a virgin?

I'm going out with a girl tomorrow and I don't know if she is a virgin, help me Sup Forums

t. whore

because men don't want other men's left overs

fuck have some self respect for Christ sake

Post knees and timestamp

Women should be sewn up until their wedding day. If you disagree you're a racist.

Holy fucking slide threads batman!

Statistics say otherwise, faggot.

>When you were a kid you used to shit and piss yourself non-stop, does that mean a woman shouldn't marry you because of your past?
Are you implying that women aren't human?

maybe it's the data about pair bonding maybe it could be a myriad of others things the question is why do you care what we think?

The same reasons they make threads like this; they already know the answer to their question and are trying to suppress their own feelings of regret and insecurity.

True user-chan, but I see the point OP is trying to make.

This faggot is saying that women have needs and desires just as men do, and may have been in relationships with men they thought they would marry, and as a result, had sex with them before they broke up. Such a thing could happen.

It's funny, because you're comparing the actions of a baby who cannot even understand or comprehend it's own actions, nor does it have the mental intelligence to understand how to act in a forthright and mature way but most importantly, cannot understand the consequences of it's actions to a fully grown, adult woman. An adult woman who is supposed to understand and comprehend her actions and the consequences of said actions.

no one wants a high-mileage car

a car without a previous owner is much preferable

samefag

Fucking morons

>When you were a kid you used to shit and piss yourself non-stop
This is laughably stupid. It would have to be other people you invited to shit and piss on you for that analogy to make any sense.

False equivalency
Slut apologist
Slide thread
Sage

Ensuring proper paternity is a woman's only job in life. If she can't even do this, she's worthless as a woman.

Are you suggesting that when you were age 21 or younger you were just as smart as you are now (not very)?