Why are millennial so lazy but boomers are so productive?

Why are millennial so lazy but boomers are so productive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-bk1qugYmo
dir.ca.gov/iwc/MinimumWageHistory.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=V7StnD_Qq5M
deliberatedumbingdown.com/OtherPDFs/Iserbyt_Soviets_in_class.pdf
vimeo.com/34176018
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why isn't there wage growth?

Is that chart gross or net income?

sure kid
"I deserve money for existing"

my boss hires millennials. they last about 4 months.

Countering slide threads.

Democrats will let your children die for illegal immigrants!
#release the damn memo already part 11, MURICA EDITION

My friend was hired by a job wherr the boss liked to joke about millennials lasting 6 months. Turns out the office just gets someone from a Temp agency, then after a couple of months they hire them outright in order to extend their probation, then fire them on the last week of probation. It's actually a pretty shit problem in my city; either you're so poor you get gibs and job assistance or you struggle with jobs with weird hours and hiring practices that maximize making the most money while treating their employees like a revolving door... or you make enough that your dad knows a guy who knows a guy who has an open position.

How can it be so low? You can’t live on 20 grand/year

Millenials just don't want to work.

UTAH WILL BE RICH SOON ENOUGH

What city?

>Turns out the office just gets someone from a Temp agency, then after a couple of months they hire them outright in order to extend their probation, then fire them on the last week of probation
Practices like these are the new normal everywhere in the west. It's only going to get worse.

If you killed all the boomers, you could watch everyone else's wage growth go up in real time.

Clearly they were fired because of probationary periods and not because of their lack of quality work

These guys are a prime example of the younger generation's definition of "work." youtube.com/watch?v=B-bk1qugYmo

They aren't working full time. Min wage in California is $15/hr. $15×40×52 = $31,200. Median income is $21,900.

dir.ca.gov/iwc/MinimumWageHistory.htm

You're wrong

They destroyed an entire generation.

Holy fuck.

I'm a millennial and I make 110k annually.

My parent's taught me to be professional and about work ethic

Sure you do. Even if you are, you're an exception. Millennial are lazy, dumb and can't do anything except cry about how bad their lives are

What? Are you retarded? He asked why no wage growth and you're answer is the most trollish response, not a legit answer (((buddy)))

>tfw dc master race

>why are millenials
Speak for yourself, faggot

Pretty fucking cheeky of the older generations to bash millenials when their being asleep at the wheel created the conditions required to produce this failed generation in the first place. And now all you can do is complain about how much we complain. And this shit generation will have to clean up the mess that created it in the first place, the mess you allowed out of apathy and willfull ignorance, an two entire generations that just weren't fucking paying attention.

So thanks for the transgenic staple food crops great fucking idea there, poison corn breakfast cereal nice, the fluoride in the water thats proven to cause depression (millenials taught you ghow to use a computer, look it up), not to mention the brainwashing and propganada that fell into place when you weren't paying attention.

"Oh boo hoo millenials are so shitty," cry me a fucking river.

No it's not. Don't open your mouth when you don't know what you're talking about

Any, all I've lived in were like that. From madison to baltimore.

bwahahahahahahahahah
the absolute state of american millenians
keep in mind this is people up until age 35 or some shit
ahahahaahahahahahah
i make more money in eastern europe than millenials do in every us state ever

Yeah, and I'm 11 and make 6 gorrillion a day

not really. with the gig economy you work 4 months and have 2 months unemployed before you find a new gig. they could all be working full time with depression inducing panic state unemployment knocking their annual average down. retard.

We had it even worse. Ever hear of the oil crisis?

Go to bed you old faggot

you don't know how bad we have it, because you don't even know anything about whats going on old man. the food and water has been poisoned ok. chemcial soft kill poisons and weaponized propganda are the primordial ooze from which the numale generation emerged on your watch.

>Half the wage-earners in this country make less than $30,000 a year
>Washington, DC is the only place is the country where Millenials make more than $27,500
>Pay per hour in my state is 10 dollars an hour before taxes
>Over 30 percent of people born from 1981 to 1997 are still living with their parents
>National average income for General X and Boomers is past $40,000
>Millenials make at least 20 percent less money than Boomers did and 50 percent of Boomers intend to leave Millenials without a home or inheritance.

WHEN WILL THE SUFFERING CEASE?!

>raise a generation
>why does your generation suck so much
boomers are so productive because they had mothers at home when they were young
millenials came home to an empty house waiting for boomer parents to get off work because they were busy being so "productive"
your choice of money over family has broken an entire generation, and it is entirely on you

It's time for a resurgence of Stoicism.
Don't be bitter, be resolved.

thinks he gets to decide what is legit.
millennials, not even once.

so weak

this retarded

cry more

Of my god this is fucking pathetic. These guys are making as much as they did in highschool when theyre 30 years old! This is an entire generation that was raised wrong. Their parents put them in daycares and left them home while they both worked to be raised by the electric jew. Cancel your directv subscription before your kids become miltiant athiest commies

millennials wonder why they lose

I can't wait to put a bullet in your head

They can’t die fast enough. Medicare and Social Security aka boomer welfare system is keeping these fucks alive. They were retarded enough to think that they didn’t have to save and would live off soc security checks... even though they all lived through the best economies. They also encouraged subprime lending as well as the college debt bubble which is soon to fuck us again. Thanks boomers.

Seriously fuck you retard! People are being paid less than ever to be more productive than ever before.

Because boomers had everything handed to them and are too proud to admit it to Gen X and Millenials

Hey now its not impossible if you think outside the box, most millennials are just too lazy and stupid to do so. If this is true great job to you sir

30 years of career experience, we'll get there too, I'm a millennial and make 70k in 2017. its not bad for my area.

What job do you have?

> mfw baby boomers are getting crippled degenerates begging for the millenials mercy upon their dying souls because a fucked up economy disregards their past efforts
> mfw social security is broken, and those baby boomers are tired and old, can't retire anymore and are dependent of their millenials kids
> mfw millenials in my country are paying the health insurance of their parents, their bills and their medication
> mfw

It's not their fault that they're being paid 10 dollars an hour for white collar jobs.

>why do millenials live with their parents
i dunno, why is rent higher then ever. why does it take two parents working to pay a mortgage off in only 50 years, why do they good jobs take getting up to your eyeballs in debt.

sure would be nice to get a reasonably priced education, an affordable home that only requires the man to work so the woman can stay at home and raise a family. a car without being priced out of driving it by high insurance rates. but those are all things that previous generations had and millenials didn't.

i wonder why millenials complain so much. well maybe if previous generations had complained for us, the mess that created us would not exist.

Old dynamic:

>Begin work 16-20
>Work until 50s
>Have a 10 year retirement
>Die with relatively low health expenditures

Now

>Stay working until you are in the SIXTIES fucking all generations under you
>hog up all the best jobs and give them to other boomer swine, "delegating" all the work to Generation X and Millenials
>Take pills and medical care out the ass from your 40s to your 90s.
>Intended to live until your goddamned 90s refusing to die, gobbling up over 80 percent of all medical expenditures
>Get more welfare than the most indolent nigger mammy, literally expecting your children to gibs you trillions of dollahs o dat.
>Leave nothing behind for your children and grandchildren like the fucking locusts you are

THE WORST. A PLAGUE ON BOOMERS.

We planned economy now!

youtube.com/watch?v=V7StnD_Qq5M

Charlotte Thompson Iserbyt served as the head of policy at the Department of Education during the first administration of Ronald Reagan. While working there she discovered a long term strategic plan by the tax exempt foundations to transform America from a nation of rugged individualists and problem solvers to a country of servile, brainwashed minions who simply regurgitate whatever they're told. Part one of our exclusive interview with Iserbyt breaks down how conditioning/training under a corporate agenda has replaced traditional education, leading to a deliberate dumbing down of Americans. Iserbyt further explains how Reagan signed agreements merging the U.S. and Soviet systems under the United Nations banner, turning over education and many other areas of public policy to global control.

deliberatedumbingdown.com/OtherPDFs/Iserbyt_Soviets_in_class.pdf

This bot...

To be fair, the cost of living is soaring thanks to loads of unnecessary bureaucratic health and safety regulations that didnt exist 20 years ago and make it hard to run or even start a business thus driving them all overseas while their labor value is stagnating. But they also made unbelievably stupid decisions in regards to education, nearly every millennial i know(im 18, gen z) had to go back because they couldnt do shit with their useless degrees. They also are lazy and expect the power and influence the boomers had just for existing. They seem to think that they deserve better than what their choices earned them and they are lazy and refuse to work. Now yes there are exceptions but im talking abput the collective

i mostly agree. but we are going to be old one day too and we're going to want to live as long as we can. i don't begrudge them the medical expenses, it's only human to want to live. we'll be in their shoes there soon enough. with the poisons we've consumed our whole lives we probably wont live as long as previous generations though. but yeah, i mostly agree with you other then that.

Shit parents, changed grandmas recipie for strong kids and fucked it. Dont fuck with grannys recipies

>has Never opened a history book.

I'm not surprised.

36 year old here. Not sure if that makes me a millennial but whatever. But you younger people really are a bunch of whiny little faggots. I've met/worked with a lot of millennials who are hard working, well structured people, so I don't want to shit on the entire generation. But a lot of y'all know you're lazy and will vote for anyone who will help you keep it that way. Get your high school diploma, don't knock up some bitch, get a goddamn job, and make responsible financial decisions. That's literally all you have to do. So many entitled little shits have this "it's fucking 2018 and I shouldn't ever have to struggle!" attitude.

To struggle is to be human. It makes you stronger and a better person. The finest people i ever knew were sent away as children during the great depression to work on a farm to earn their keep.

How about get a second or third job? That's what I did for twenty plus years. Went from lower middle class to upper middle class. Invested wisely and can live comfortably now.

Stop being lazy.

oil crisis was bad, what's your point? if your point is "oh we had it so tough" then i don't care.

millenials were engineered to suck. because of the propaganda and the poisons that previous generations are still too oblivious to notice.

you don't know what i'm talking about, because you still don't believe anything unless the establishment media tells you to believe it. go look up glyphosate, go look up when the corn and the soy and the canola was replaced with genetic abomination and then placed into every processed food. the preservatives basically all linked to neurdegenerative conditions. this is what we were raised on.

your generation may have been raised on hard times. but you werent poisoned. you weren't molded by a weaponized proganda program. no, you just let it happen to us and then you continue to pretend it never happened.

Is this for real? Here in KY any warehouse or factory job will start at 13-14 dollars an hour. That beats almost every median income in the nation with an entry level job where the only requirement is an "OK" background check and clean drug test.

what jobs. boomers werent cometing with the entire world just for being american. you cucks let foreigners take over and also let women ruin the nuclear family. single parent families raise shitty kids.

>I literally make more than the median millennial in every state
>I’m gen Z

This can’t be fucking real. What are millennials doing? Working at McDonald’s?

>you don't know how bad we have it, because you don't even know anything about whats going on old man. the food and water has been poisoned ok.

This, boomers are all lead poisoned retards who can't learn.

vimeo.com/34176018

The last few decades have seen steady and dramatic increases in the incidence of boys and young men suffering from genital deformities, low sperm count, sperm abnormalities and testicular cancer.
At the same time, boys are now far more at risk of suffering from ADHD, autism, Tourette's syndrome, cerebral palsy, and dyslexia. The Disappearing Male takes a close and disturbing look at what many doctors and researchers now suspect are responsible for many of these problems: a class of common chemicals that are ubiquitous in our world. Found in everything from shampoo, sunglasses, meat and dairy products, carpet, cosmetics and baby bottles, they are called "hormone mimicking" or "endocrine disrupting" chemicals and they may be starting to damage the most basic building blocks of human development.

I make 3 TIMES what the average millennial makes in FL and I still consider myself poor. Wtf is wrong with these people?

Granted I support a wife and 2 kids but still.

Averages don't actually exist.

>went to mid-tier state university
>graduated with a solid 2.9 gpa
>27 years old
>3 years work experience at same company
>$75k + bonus + commission + car but maybe do 4 hours of actual work a week and travel internationally quite often
>qt3.14 French gf who makes the same amount
>live together in modest apartment in NYC ($1750/mo.)
>Don't understand how people can do it wrong

No, but this means AT LEAST 50% of people aged 22-37 make half as much as me, and I’m 20. Doesn’t that seem off?

>only median
What do they have to hide?

It means youre not a lazy fuck who lives with mommy

>Doesn’t that seem off?

No, you're a brainwashed wage slave supporting the shitskin welfare programs.

You can rent an apartment in my city for $650 and you can easily live on a $100 a month a food budget

$750*12= $9,000

No you retarded millenial fuckwit that doesn't know what median means. It means that 50% of millenials make LESS than 20k a year.

Everyone working in D.C. needs to be purged. Its an obscene place where hundreds of thousands of people get rich sucking the wealth out of the middle of the country to bribe Congress to pay for their pet projects and produce nothing of tangible value. Fuck DC and NoVA faggots

I can't disagree.

I guess It makes me feel better

I made 43k gross last year.

I make 3x that in entry level pay, I'd be paid about the same in the US on average
what the fuck

millennials need to work in industry

>went to mid-tier state university
>graduated with a solid 4.0 gpa and a PhD
>landed coveted academic job a year before even getting the PhD
>lucky to be making 40k which is more than some of my own professors made
Academia is for idiots. Fml.

So many soyboys in this thread bitching like women. In the US you are only poor by choice or by living in democrat dominated area. That's it.
It's not my job to fucking teach you how to not be worthless.

McFucking™ disgusting!
Why don't they huddle with family?
Me, my two brothers and cousin live in the same home. We bring a combined household annual income of $281k a year ($59k in *illicit [allegedly]* sales of bud). My goodness, REALLY!? THAT LOW!?
>not pooling, saving and investing like a kike

>Minimum wage job
>40 hours a week, every week

That literally never happens. Minimum wage jobs are never full time jobs. And full time jobs are never minimum wage. There are some exceptions to this rule. But for the most part, this is generally true. I guess it could be different in California, with minimum wage being so high, I imagine most jobs, full and part time only pay minimum wage. In Colorado, part time is almost always minimum wage and full time is usually a dollar or so minimum wage. I'm just talking about entry level unskilled labor obviously. Now, as to why they aren't working full time, who knows. Could be that they are lazy, Could be that employers don't want to/can't afford to schedule them full time. Or any combination of the two.

Gross I think.

What part of academia? Hopefully you can transition to industry?

>Why can't you make something of yourself like me?
>Is a drug dealer

"It's the Millennials fault for not getting a better paying job!" Idiots and those profiting off the situation believe this.

In more than a few fields employeers are paying this much on purpose, if anyone doesn't do the job, or at least for so cheap is so they can go; "Americans are too lazy, they are only taking the jobs no one else will do!"

As they bus over more Mexicans, ghetto shitlords or one of the other shades of brown. Mexicans just didn't show up here magically. They were purposely brought here by farmers and other such professions as justification via "lazy people" as said employers didn't want to bring up wages to adjust for inflation.

And that's a choice the US is going to have to make, you can't be Pedro free and have 8 dollar an hour roofers or strong motivated work storeworkers on $7.50.

And I don't see the US ever passing a living wage law or putting a cap on artificial interest booming from a fiat currency.

Too many people aren't happy with just making hundreds or thousand times more than the lowest paid employee, but they deserve it. Working on balance sheets, or pushing them off on your secutary while you have to yell all day from your spinning chair and wear a suit and tie all day is awefully hardwork.

>That literally never happens. Minimum wage jobs are never full time jobs.

>retard doesn't know how hours work

I regularly hire idiot millenials like you for part time, have them work 40 hours a week for a month or two, then cut their hours down to 20 a week for a few weeks. Strings them along and I never have to give them full time legally because of it as they don't meet the number of hours in a quarter to qualify for it.

Yes, and I make 40k a year. That means 50% of millennials make less then half as much as me. I think you may be retarded m8, I’m sorry.

Gen Z was in 2000 onward. You're telling me you make 25k at 18?

Or are you one of these faggots born in 1996 pretending to not be a millennial like the rest of us?

The humanities part. Like Ancient Greek and stuff.

>Yes, and I make 40k a year.

>I make 3 TIMES
>3 * 20000 = 40000

No, seriously, you are the reason why this country is going down the tubes.

What a minute. That happened to me. 2 months in they said they don't have the personnel to train me and let me go.

These types of posts always come from someone unemployed and unemployable. They're so cringe inducing to anybody who has actually worked for a living or even just has friends or associates who aren't unemployable deadbeats.

Hahaha you thought I was that guy. Look at the IDs retard.

Literally said I was 20. I was born in 97, it depends on who you ask, but people born between 96 and 99 are generally considered on the cusp.

>Scumbag boomer does scumbag shit

Color me surprised. Also, you haven't refuted anything. You just outed yourself as a piece of shit, which is cool I guess. All the same I make six figures sitting on my ass and checking pumps.

Even then you make more than a larger portion than 50% of millenial retards make you halfwit.

Whats there to refute other than you don't know anything about business? You probably never even had a job.

This is what boomers do. They've imported hordes of brown people so you're easily replaceable.

Should've just pulled themselves up by the bootstraps.

More like the entire western world beyond repair

Boomer openly admits to fucking over workers then has the audacity to call them unsuccessful.

>not even 20% of the income
>bud
>drug