One Punch Man

Would he kill Bakuzan?
If he did kill Bakuzan here wouldn't that contradicts him not killing Garou later?
Both Bakuzan and Garou are the same. They haven't killed any humans yet and only beat up civilians and heroes.

Of course he would kill Bakuzan, Saitama's mercy doesn't extend to monsters who attacked humans and "seems" threatening.
Not to mention Bakuzan is practically guaranteed to boast, insult and then attack Saitama with a very expected outcome: a single punch.

What's more is that Garou couldn't even let an ugly kid die.

Bakuzan is really power thirsty and crazy right now. I'm more interested in what will happen afterwards with Gouketsu (will he survive until the MA raid?).

So basically what Garou did in the MA arc and still he gets to live?
Seems bad writing to me.

>still caring for punchmen
Joke got old and series went to shit
Pathetic shit

interesting opinion user tell me more

samefag

samefag

The reason he didn't kill Garou wasn't because Garou used to be human. It was that Saitama could tell he wasn't actually evil, he wouldn't kill the kid, he purposely held back against everyone he fought EVEN against Saitama himself when Garou thought he was just a lost B class.

Bakuzan on the other hand has the mentality of a monster. He was out to kill the heroes and Suiryu and sadistic about it as well. He's gonna die.

There are other dudes who killed before and doesn't give a fuck about civilians like Sonic and he still hasn't kill them.

Seems like poor bait to me, to be honest.

Sonic isn't a monster.

So just because you aren't a monster you're allowed to kill?
Nice logic.

You do realize they put sonic in jail right?

You do realize that he escaped and encounter Saitama multiple times right?

You do realize I nutted to his sissy ass multiple times right?

>Saitama
>Half assed

You don't say.

And? He's still human. Humans have the capacity to atone and change even if they choose not to. Monsters are literally wild beasts. They can't control their desires to kill and wreak havoc, we saw this with the monster cells like 5 chapters ago

Saitama isn't vigilante justice. Did you miss the point of the debate they had about killing Garou?

Justify Rover the Dog then.

So? He is not a monster. You cant just kill person like that.
>Garou used to be human
He never truly transformed in a monster, his humanity was still there and that alone was enough to keep him away from a complete "monsterfication"

Saitama literally just thinks it's a dog.

Because he's a good dog.

He did tame it so maybe it really was a dog that got turned into a monster

Is it possible for monsters to become human again? Aren't all the monsters supposed to be former humans that became monsters because of strong negative emotions? Garou doesn't count because he didn't really become a monster.

Garou did it

why are you even asking

One Slap Jap was so bad. I can't imagine they're making a sequel.

There's no known example of it. Garou never abandoned his humanity so he never managed to fully transform.

He became a monster

He came a human.

He literally transformed into a monster.

I don't know why you would just ignore Garou like that since he's the answer to your question, he really did become a monster.

He was unable to abandon his humanity. He didn't become a monster, it was just a poorly made costume.

Dude this was nearly a haiku.

The reason he didn't kill Garou is because Garou was still a human at heart, even as he was he still held back and never actually aimed to kill anyone.

Saitama saw through that and called him out on playing pretend.

It was just a costume. I mean I guess when he did his final transformation with the big monster body and stuff that was sort of monster-like. But still his mind wasn't that of a monster.

I guess this depends on your definition of monster. But costume, physical transformation or whatever... his mind was still intact. He wasn't reborn as a different being with a different limiter (as Dr. Genus explained to Zombieman).

Why do this mango copies DBZ meme?

Why is there still no news on season 2's air date?
It's still happening in 2017, right?

Except he explicitly didn't.
He was just a man in a monster costume.

Then why'd all the monster bits fall off at the end?

His "transformation" was nothing more than a shell, created out of willpower. Genos couldn't even recognize his face.. because he wasn't looking at his face, but instead a mask.

Considering we're almost halfway through the year and still have no conclusion to the tournament arc, which is what the majority of S2 will be based on, I doubt it. Maybe late 2017-2018 unless they're doing a filler ending which would be awful.

lots of monsters have bits fall off and the like when they transform back

Doesnt mean they didnt become monsters. It reminds me of a werewolf transformation in the movies. He literally became a monster. His motivation means shit.

Garou was literally wearing a shell, he just made a costume.

There's no redeemable quality to Bakuzan. Garou was a lost child.

Yes because somehow he grew wings and regenerated an arm via paper mache and the black smoke leaking from his face was just an illusion.

>OPM has bad writing
In other news water is wet.

>user is a fucking retard
Here's your (You)

With all the crazy shit the S rank humans can do it isn't strange for Garou to make a monster shaped shell

I've never realize how simple Saitama's face is, literally just a egg with doodles on it.

Garou was never anything other than a human.
Bakuzan was once a human, like a lot of the monsters but now he is a monster.

Why is this bait in the OP. I guess that's the point of an OPM thread after all.

Garou did not kill anyone as a monster and pretended to threaten a child who was, instead, in a safe place. Saitama realized pretty soon that Garou wanted just to prove that the heroes were nothing special, to convince himself, more than anything else.
And I'm not even a Garoufag but here there are people who seem to say random things just for bait.

Is there a Murata chapter today?

No. From the looks of it ONE is probably late again with the storyboards, he streamed a few times and he was only working on non OPM related stuffs.

>caring for punchman
>Joke's old, series went to shit
>Pathetic as fuck

Haiku'd

Fug. Thanks.

Either way the last chapter came out last week, it always take at least 2 week for the next to be released. I just fear that we're not getting it next friday now. Murata can be fast once he gets to it so there is a chance if he got it now.

>This is the One Meme Man fanbase

>le one meme man meme
:^) I'm so mature and have the best taste, fuck one meme man

Saitama has been killing since episode 1. There are no true monsters in the show except for the humanoid animals and literal aliens. All "monsters" so far are humans that has been turned into monsters like Saitama transformed into a bald faggot living with a robo fuccboi.

perhaps the same could be said of all Chinese cartoon characters

One is a huge retard for ruining opm.

Garou was playing monster. His change in appearance was a shell. Bakuzan literally turned into a monster.

How many people have Sea King killed?

He got shat on real quick. Is Garou abuse next?

You could use his head as a dildo for yo ass

what a wuss

pretty much

Why is this comic so slow, im losing interest

It would be worse if the anime wasn't "here". Those faggots have no time limit to work on OPM chapters. And it seems like ONE is the biggest faggot in this story.