Can the Turks and Kemal Ataturk be forgiven for their genocide against the minorities of Anatolia

Turkish people still praise Kemal Ataturk as their savior and the man that created modern Turkey. But what about his genocides, what about the relocation of millions of people, and the destruction of an entire culture, what about the cleansing of the Armenians, the Greeks and other minorities? Did Turkey whitewash their history so they can feel safe against the real crimes they conducted?.
youtube.com/watch?v=1sw8yfyTbc8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QDAZkhc-HUU
youtube.com/watch?v=hTngfHHEi3M
youtube.com/watch?v=S6Yev7pApFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=QDAZkhc-HUU

>"waah we got our asses kicked while acting as cannon fodders for kikes"

gid gud lazy olive nigger

I know you are the guy who is in brazil I was the one with the nazi flag on the last post we were talking was about:
> ME map fixed in 5 minutes
So what do you think about the 3.5 million deaths or are they fake?

Nobody answers I will post it again then

He hated Muslims and Koran, which makes him a good goy. The Armenian genocide did not happen under his rule, but Armenian helped the Russians in many wars, and eventually they had to pay the price for it.

The Greeks (with the help of UK, Italy and France) attacked Turkey and failed to win the war, they had to face the consequences.

SImple as that, the winner writes the history.

I'm glad we genocided minorities
Back to your own shithole

lol who cares they won't exist in our lifetime

Buttblasted rapebaby is here

Who gives a fuck about him? Erdogan has erased any legacy he had in Turkey anyway, kemalists are seeking political asylum in Greece nowadays.

kek this
turkey doesn't exist at this point

If there was no Ataturk, then turkey would just be another Iran.

The Armenian Genocide took place in 1915, Ataturk was fighting in Gallipoli at that time. He had nothing to do with it.

When he came to power in the 1920s, he was deeply ashamed of the atrocities and tried his best to avoid addressing them and even supported punishing those responsible, but during that time, he thought bringing fellow Turks to justice for crimes against non-Turks would be detrimental to the national morale. Keep in mind, during this time, he was trying to build a nation from the ashes of the caliphate, he wanted to cultivate a national identity and unify everyone together as "Turks by nationality and by language" whatever their ethnic background may be.

In short, he was ashamed of the genocide, had nothing to do with it, would have punished those responsible once he came to power, but decided it wasn't a good idea to give the incident any more attention in order to keep national morale high.

The man was determined to drag his people forward into modernity and civility and he didn't want any national scandals erupting and making his job any more difficult than it already was.

the muslim and nigger flag is a fat guy from turkey using proxies

He lead a campaign into the newly formed Republic of Armenia and forced or eliminated Armenians off their native land by the sword. That doesn't sound like a man that's ashamed. I'm sure he was well aware of the crimes of the Ottoman empire. But he didn't care to do anything about it.
He did however employ Armenians to help reform Turkey. The latinized Alphabet, for example.

have you ever heard of something called population density gayreek? kurdish majority areas make 25% of turkey population and not all people there are kurds. kurdish party got maximum 13% votes including turkish leftists

he's the low IQ buttblasted rapebaby don't argue with it.

It was a war between Ataturk's nationalists and the Ottomans and the Allies who backed the Greeks and Armenians. Yes, there were massacres, but he didn't order them.

Ataturk had no interest in genocide or slaughter, he was fighting to free Turkey from the grip of the Ottomans and their allies from French, Italy, Britain, Armenia, and Greece. That was his goal: To free Turkey. And he did. After everything was said and done, the Sultanate was abolished, the Greeks and Armenians surrendered and the Europeans gave up and went home and then he set about rebuilding Turkey.

War is ugly and massacres did indeed take place, but they weren't on his orders, his job wasn't to exterminate minorities, his job was to fight anyone who stood against his nationalists.

kurds grew from 13 to 20+ million in less than 10 years
meanwhile you didn't due to migration (and fertility rates stagnating)
bye bye

literally worse than germany kek

>kurds grew from 13 to 20+ million in less than 10 years
citation needed, rapebaby.
Also Zaza people are also counted as Kurdish although they're not Kurds but Iranians from Mazandaran.
>rapebaby delusions

>Armenian and Ottomans
>Allies

Pick one.

Ask Kurds and they'll say everyone and everything is Kurdish. They are a couple brain lobes shy of a full set.

That’s probably why they celebrate him

>BULGARISTAN
lol

The Allies refers to the Europeans: Britain, France, and Italy. France supported the Armenians and the British supported the Greeks, they both wanted to support people who had already fought the Turks before in order to bring down Ataturk's nationalists.

That didn't happen, of course.

Who the fuck cares about Turks and Turkey in 50 years there wont be a Turkey and it will all revert back to pre ottoman times but this time there will be a gaint yellow blob called kurds.

That´s what the USA thought about blacks and spics 30 years ago.
Fact is you´re doomed if you share land with shitskins. Once your country goes kinda prosperous, they´ll flood it

>Bulgaristan
What the fuck? Is that how Turks call Bulgaria?

We call you Sırbistan

do me next

Ataturk is responsible for red army invasion of Georgia

Netherlands in Turkish is Hollanda

What's so funny about Bulgaristan? It literally means Land of the Bulgars

we call 90% of the balkanoid countrys so

What the fuck are you talking about? Armenian genocide allegedly took place in 1914-1915 well before the Turkish Independence was formed. If there was a genocide at the time only perperators would be the Ottomans, which have escaped into Europe after realizing they were gonna get executed for their treason against Anatolian people. During the WW1 and Independence War many Anatolians died. You seem to forget that you have burned Smyrna killed thousands of Aegan villagers to what exactly? To reclaim your ancestral lands? I can understand that to some extent but why inflict suffering to the natives? You weren’t fighting the Ottomans back there, you were fighting Anatolians just because you were too blinded by your Anglo masters at the time. Now in 2018 you think Mustafa Kemal was to blame along with us? We didn’t just fight against the western forces, he had to build a country stable enough to hold shittons of different cultures and somehow unite them in one purpose. He pulled off the fucking impossible and almost finished his work. There is no whitewashing in Turkeys history, there are only semitic neo ottoman usurpers that we once showed leniency against. Know your enemy komshu , look into history deeper.

>and other minorities?

who?

As you say Mutturistan.

I'm American, but I'm 100% Turkish descent ...... which I guess still makes me a mutt

>tfw balkan rapebaby

that doesnt mean you are a rapebaby though. Your family orignating from anatolia doesnt mean they were raped. Anatolia historically wasnt densely populated , people were few and far between. There is still hope in these lands :’)

>You seem to forget that you have burned Smyrna killed thousands of Aegan villagers to what exactly? To reclaim your ancestral lands? I can understand that to some extent but why inflict suffering to the natives?
What the hell our history books say that you did this you entered tha city without a warning as well as many other coastal cities and made the people drown and swim to their ships to escape the allies abandonded us and just watched you butcher people cause they didn't care
youtube.com/watch?v=hTngfHHEi3M

assyrians

My parents are from Turkey, but I was born here, but we're all really pale. We look like regular white people here, no one thinks we're Turks. In fact, the only time the topic comes up is when someone hears my name, they ask "What kind of name is that?" and when I tell them it's Turkish, they look at me weird because they think Turks are dark like Arabs and I'm white as snow lol

These were actually the genociders not Ataturk so we can say he didn't do that but he did do other shitty things

there wasn't really any rape in anatolia
the turks arrived as mongols around 12th century and were assimilated
nowadays asian DNA in turks is from 1 to 20% maximum
a fuckload of them have more Greek DNA than asian and it also depends on area

also don't forget the janissaries they took

turks are dark like arabs
you are probably like one of those iranians
pale skin dark genitals sandnigger face
white in america

>turks are dark like arabs

Some are, some are not, you can't generalize and say all Turks look like that. Does this girl look like an Arab to you? She is 100% Turk.

That's why I joked and said I was a balkan rapebaby because I probably have ancestry from that area since I'm pale and have brown hair

You can even find some Turks who look like Koreans, you can't know for sure if someone is a Turk by just looking at them

islamist, pro-erdogan, pro-ottoman kurds have more children than secular and leftist kurds. this is why erdogan got 60% votes from eastern turkey.

So it's a matter of inbreeding you say?

kek the similarities are striking, very same thing writes in our history books about you. However city did burn and people have died thats for sure.
It is easier to generalize it, anatolia is vast and I have seen every kind of people so far. From the niggest of niggers to most northern european guy you can think of.

Like I said before it was all about preserving Anatolia back in the day so we needed a name and a flag that people can relate and come under.
dont fortet arrogance and ignorance as well, the only reason turkey have stayed on its feed for so long was because the seculars or kemalists were disgusted by the pro-islamists so the communities kept growing against each other. We could have had 3 civil wars by this point. So I guess it becomes inbreeding from their end seeing how incest rates are so fucking high in all the places erdogs live.

Who cares about little races? Like greeks, balkanshits, arabs etc.

I'm glad Turks buttfucked you and enslaved you. You deserve subjugation.

she is of Greek descent

Simply put, Turkish ladies are the best on earth.

t. dated one in Cornell still adore her

descending from Balkan slaves

half a kilo of makeup can make anyone white. Butyou are right there are pale turks.

Aka The Young Turks. The same group that fat cocksucker Cenk Uygur named his program after.

Luckily most of the Young Turk cocksuckers were assassinated by Armenian revolutionaries.

>armenians
>being anything but hairy christcuck sandniggers

>there are pale turks

I know. I am one.

Where did you read that? She's Turkish, she's not descended from Greeks.

>It is easier to generalize it

I know and I don't blame anyone for it, but it is really irritating when they think every Turk should look like a Saudi or something. Sometimes I have to ask people here "When I visit Turkey, do you think they treat me like a foreigner? They know I'm a Turk because they see Turks who look like me all the time"

People are really ignorant about Turkey here, probably because there are not many Turkish-Americans and the only Turks they know are Dr. Oz and that guy with his news channel on Youtube

Your mom is a hairy christcuck sandnigger

Fuck off dipshit I did not invite you to my thread stfu and gtfo

don't you have some meth to sell Juan?

So as I understand most people don't know the full history or are 1 sided like they are programmed to be. This shows that Greeks and Turks need to solve their differences can you at least put somebody else to have this big country and make something out of it.

I mean somebody stop Erdogan another question the coup what was it exactly nationalists? or just kikes?

man I wish I was in brazil with all those hot mutts

>3.5 million deaths
you're starting to sound like kikes and armenians there neighbor. come on you're better than that

Exactly , if there wasn’t a language barrier western Turkey and Greece could really become something great. Its my wet dream really , no kurds , no islam and a population that isn’t 90 million and majority illiterate.
The coup was planned by gulenists who are essentialy cia. However , due to their immaculate strategies or perhaps an intel follied the whole plan and it got used by erdogan for his purposes in the end.

nationalists didn't back the coup so it failed. the thing is, turkey is a massive psyop land so there's no way to be sure who did the coup

gulen is a tool for (((them))) though, that's for certain

So Erdogan is kind of a last resort but not the best option I guess? I am thinking about going to Golden Dawn also but they want to kill all the Turks cause of the brainwash they have received by the history books they hate Turks only because of the lies they have been fed up with and probably their grandparents were in during the relocation . Maybe I can change that.

We must never forgive the Turks.

If they didn’t try to genocide Armenians we never would’ve had the Kardashians.

i gotta say turk that say that turk are white should stop. if you are turk and white you are not a pure turk. i know you are proud of being turkish and i don't blame you but turk on average aren't as white as the balkan people they are a bit darker in skin due to their anatolian genes and a bit more asian due to their actual turkic genes. though in the western parts they are like the balkan people cause that is where all the greek muslims and slavs went to.

Absolutely not. The time for compromise was 90 years ago, Ataturk gave all the sepratists and groups like the young turks and their followers a chance. He and his fellow men and the people have saved Anatolia but in return they clinged to the traitrous ideals and cult of the empire. Their followers are beyond subversed , no amount of facts or words will open their eyes. Few years back the people were presented with hard evidence of Erdogan stealing money from people and further corruption and do you know whay they said? He can steal but atleast he is muslim(not the exact translation but the idea is the same). They are beyond salvation and if they want us gone as much as we want them to. They built their lives on shaky foundations and followed some populist motherfucker into 15 years of islamic tyranny, we must make sure they follow him into the depths of hell aswell.

I have visited Greece and everytime I went there it gave me a sense of what could have been or rather what it was once before. Hell, back when I was a kid I fucking loved living here, the future of this country is dark , they have robbed us of almost everything. Education , science , art, anything you can think of got slowly replaced by islamic pipedreams. My words might be edgy but I can’t express the infite rage I feel towards , islam and those who can’t have faith for themselves and rather follow some guy zealously to their demise.

Hmm so what do you think is the solution for Turkey?

probably erdogan sperging and losing a fuckload of clay, then slowly rebuilding with the kurds outside of their borders this time

I seriously have no idea what's happening behind the scenes. some even say that erdogan is guided by the deep state and working for the good of the country

good luck with golden dawn people. they will probably see you as a traitor or something. it would be better if you talk with greeks whose hearts are not darkened by hatred. I lived abroad for a while and my best friends were 2 greeks. they felt like being at home tbqh. other stupid europeans don't know how to properly drink raki lol, drinking too fast and getting smashed. I can safely say the majority of turkey likes you and would rather befriend you instead of savage desert people to the east

golden dawn gets barely 6.5% and their stats are falling with every election (from 6.9% to 6.2%), no reason to worry for that
the hatred towards turkey is the same as germany, we don't hate the individuals, we hate the country and what the name stands for pretty much (because of history)

to worry about that*
asdasdfasd

Maybe I can show them how many benefits we can have befriending you instead of making you our enemies I think their stupid policy that says about expansion should be deleted completely. If this happened they would probably come out first.

True but who are we supposed to vote the rest suck balls and lie and also steal tons of money if we let them syriza will be relected.

As much as I hate to admit it , we need someone who has the charisma and the ideals to lead people. It is depressing but hilarious at the same time, Ataturk predicted everything. He did say that time is past for heroes to save the people. However this won’t change the fact that we are well beyond that point. There are 2 scenarios:

>Erdogan becomes president in 2019
We become Iran with islamic beaches and islamic resorts.

>Erdogan does not win
This seperates into:

a)Erdogan is pissed off and in a tantrum makes the whole country collapse. This could be a civil war or an economic collapse. Nothing is out of the question with this one.

b)Erdogan is somehow seen as the tyrant he is

If this were to happen we would see a change and things can return to a better state in time, however there is no way to know what the erdogs will do.

c) Civil war

Always a possibilty here , honestly given the importance of Turkish lands a civil war can escalte into the shitstorm of the century but if we were to assume that it would be against erdogan vs almost everyone else. This would inevitably lead Erdogan to his downfall regardless how many of us he kills. After the whole international shitshow what remains of Turkey will probably be absorbed.

d) We are granted by the ability to smite our enemies and restore this country to our ideals.

UFOs are real , why not?

As you can see there is no way out, atleast a way that would benefit the people and restore peace to the region. Although isn’t that the case for everybody? The outcome is this dark because we don’t have any allies , none of us really do. There is either power hungry populists and kikes.

BONUS

We are enlightened and live happily ever after.

>the rest sucks balls
exactly like GD
>and lie
exactly like GD
>also stela tons of money
exactly like GD

the difference is that GD has a good policy on immigration but 0 policies on anything else. They have no solutions to any other problem. As much as I'd like to see every albozerg and paki kicked out, they're useless as a government (not to mention they're actual criminals)

>Tsiriza will be reelected
nah, no chance if they lose the FYROM name game. Probably elections this year

>who are we supposed to vote
nobody. Make an impact with your vote once a new party appears or an old one reforms

>Erdogan becomes president in 2019
wait what did I miss, are you having elections next year?

hmm maybe wait then is a better option but time is running out though I give it like until 2030 then the world will go into full war mode

Yeah , it will the most important election in our history probably. There is no guarantee what kinds of cheating and scheming we will see. Look at those votes go.

gaymal was a faggot and a secular kike.Erdogan is the only real leader of the turkey.

Who claimed otherwise? Do you think we don't already know that? Some of us are pale, some of us are dark, some of us look Asiatic, some of us look European.

There is no hope for Turkey. You see, the Islamists are weak in Turkey and they know this. Since they are weak, they feel threatened by everything, how Turks behave themselves in public, what Turks write on their blogs, what Turks think, what Turks watch and what Turks listen to. Ataturk was not afraid of such things, he was confident and never threatened by liberty or freedom.

That man gave us our freedom, he showed that we could rise up and compete with the rest of the world, he never used religion to appeal to the illiterates or to the weak minded masses. The current government appeals to worst of the worst of Turkish society with this religious nonsense.

Turkey used to be a role model for the Islamic world, now it is competing with these backward nations to show that they can be every bit as backward. Turkey used to be a true democracy, now they are working to ensure that democracy works for them so that they can destroy it.

I am proud of the country of my roots, but it will never be the same country that my parents knew or people like my parents knew. People who are secular, rational, forward thinking, and civil. People who truly believed in the ideals of Ataturk, people who made the phrase "Ne mutlu Türküm diyene" (How happy is the one who says I am a Turk) animated and real.

That's all gone and will never return if things continue like this.

>what about the cleansing of the Armenians, the Greeks and other minorities?
Part of them probably didn't gave their hearts for Ottoman Empire™ and Turkish War of Independence and probably supported insurgents and Russian Empire. And after during Turkish Independence of War, with the partition of Anatolia

Btw this is a proof that diversity = strength. Only subhumans low IQ leftists believe in that crap-

Why Greeks continue to project stuff to Turks and Turkey while forgetting the state of their country - TFR above replacement rate: 1,3 per women (2016), high level of emmigration of mostly ethnic Greeks, voting for democratic socialist to communism influenced by trotskyism party, it blows my mind. Don't forget Pakis and other Muslims immigrating.

Greece's future is worse than Turkey, my friend. Stop making imagine scenarios that Kurds will overrun Turkey. Kurds are subhuman and also contributed to the genocide of Greeks and Armenians. These people put #1 conflicts against infidels as top one priority then in second place sectariasm and 3rd tribalism / ethnic conflicts.

But you're not alone - my country and Europe's also accompany you. While Turkey's influence grows larger.
Ethnicites aren't monolyths. Not all Turkish Kurds believe or want Kurdish separatist. There are probably plenty of factions.

reminder to not read anything longer than a sentence

Read the thread discussion then come back to your comment

You certainly don't want kurds to subvert Turkey or atleast really shouldn't. They are a lot worse than Turks.

In that case vote for the party that will promote relations with china the most
as long as we're useful to them, we will be safe (plus we'll have a smooth Grexit once the EU collapses)
picrel

yeah I've seen some stuff regarding that
good luck, as much as I like to fantasize about wars and shit, it's always better to have good relations
but I can't see you holding your country as it is in the next 20-30 years, kurds are pretty much like a gangrene and I doubt anyone will let you pull off another genocide kek

>Greeks, voting for democratic socialist to communism influenced by trotskyism party
>it blows my mind. Don't forget Pakis and other Muslims immigrating
>moortugal education

Greece is the only country in the world that has an openly national socialist party as 3rd political power.

We also ain't cucks to the mudslims and we beat the shit out of them

youtube.com/watch?v=S6Yev7pApFU

5/10 bait, you can do better

And easier to exterminate
plus kikes will want their greater israel and they'll make sure to falseflag and then turk kurdistan into palestine 2.0
also turks will be inbetween if kurdistan happens and I doubt they'll go anywhere until the K*rdish problem is settled, nobody will allow a genocide most probably

>and then turk kurdistan
KEK
turn*

Its not diversity is our strenght , that notion is spewed in a nation where there is no massive outside threat to natives to sway public opinion in favor of kikes. It is a great example of human spirit, the ability to band together(all were anatolians for thousands of years). Isn’t this what you are trying to say?

Demographics are always the key and is what makes states move. You can beat them up in short term, but in long term they win. [Check Pew Research center - projection for 2050)

>diversity = strength
This was supposed to be ironic.

Ataturk wasn't in charge of their entire military in WWI and had no sway over their government. The armies he commanded were tasked with fighting the British not purging Armenians.

So its kind of a stretch to blame him for fucking the Armenians. He never complained about it; but he wasn't actively involved in it either.

Thank you for the answer but I have already change my mind about Ataturk he was a good guy not a good goy in the end

It's OP just from the phone

Btw I'm skeptic about this quote.

its not real afaik but it is poisoning our lives so , I can see him thinking it

Ottoman Turks were barbaric animals.
They're only 2nd to the Nazis when it comes to being genocidal manics. You never hear from them "allies".

They're also the most backwards empire of all time. They took the middle east behind by a 1000 years and they haven't recovered since, just look at their current state. South Eastern as well.
Sad that the likes of Greece, Iraq and Syria were centres of intellect and Turks ruined them irrecoverably.

Nothing good ever came out of them. They never invented anything or discovered new lands.
Just kill them all and world will be a lot better.