One Piece

Why didn't Robin tell Luffy that Sabo is alive? Or anything about his father, for that matter?
She spent two whole years with the Revolutionaries after all.

koala a cute

Are they lesbians?

They asked her not to.

THATS SOME AMORE SHIT RIGHT HERE

>Why didn't Robin tell Luffy that Sabo is alive?
She didn't know Sabo and Luffy were sake-brothers or that Luffy cared about Sabo in the slightest. Otherwise she probably would have

>Or anything about his father, for that matter?
Robin recognizes Luffy doesn't particularly care about his father or the Revolutionaries, his interest would drop within moments of telling him

no

It would ruin the whole surprise of the story.

This. Luffy isn't big on talking about himself. Everyone was even in the dark about Ace until he showed up

That's a shark

>She didn't know Sabo and Luffy were sake-brothers or that Luffy cared about Sabo in the slightest
She clearly did though, she asks Sabo later if he was able to meet Luffy,

When her boobs meet your eye like some cuts of ribeye,

That's amore~

When her cute sharp teeth come out of their sheathes,

that's amore

I had forgotten this part. It's still possible that A) Sabo didn't let on how close he and Luffy were to Robin and Robin just assumed he was interested in Luffy as Dragon's son, not a brother, or B) as said above, Sabo could have asked her to keep him in the dark

When you swim and the sea and this is what you see,

that's a moray

When she's with me, how happy we'll be

it's amore!

less than seven days until elbaf
even less if you care about spoilers

hang in there, brothers

Franky and Robin may need to change opponents but it's a good predictions.
Also I don't believe Aokiji is a pirate, he may be part of the revolutionary army.

Maybe

She's in.

my heart

There just isn't enough to her character for her to be on the crew. Every other Straw Hat was an incredible force of personality.

If Kuzan were part of the revolutionary army, Robin would probably know about it.

I doubt Kuzan wants to be a pirate and wants even less to join the Blackbeard pirates. He's probably there to search for a weakness or something.

>Pepperoni Pizzaro has blue hair
>Franky's dad was a pirate

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

Frank's dad is in the revolutionary army with Dragon and Luffy's mom. Who is alive and well.
>or she was until BB attacked at least

He's in the ground, Nigga

It's silly to think the Straw Hat vs. Blackbeard confrontation will be 10 one-on-one battles.

>Oda is tired of NiggaZoro guys shit and spoiled Wano

Did someone tell him to go South?

Year of Jinbe's death

He's dead as shit, yo

Frank's dad is the guy mass producing weapons in the New World

the metal being named after beverage is a give away

not like I expect anything to come out from this other than Franky and his dad having a manly fight without bringing up the fact they are related with words.

Looks pretty spot on if we actually get a 1 on 1 setup of fights, though as you said nothing is certain at this point.

It'll be interesting to see how Burgess comes back from his pathetic showing in Dressrosa. I'm really hoping he can provide an interesting fight as I love his wrestler-theme, though it's not immediately obvious how that grappling aspect could work with Sanji, given his relatively long range for a melee fighter and ability to fuck off into the sky. Perhaps it'll focus on that balance of proximity, deterring him from sky walking with his elbow blasts and trying to get in close when he's attacking.

because Luffy made it clear that he would rage-quit One Piece if he gets spoiled

>rereading the mango
>colored scan translations are almost fucking Manga Panda tier

Is there by chance another group for the colored manga?

>Cover spread
>Features the crew in a fantastical setting having a meal or throwing a party
>Also includes current guest star party members
I fuckin love this shit. The full crew cover spreads are the best.

How many other guests have been in the spreads?

She's a gag character.

You mean to tell me this man is not the father of Cutty Flam

Some of them do, some of them used to.

No. You think I have her chewing on Luffy and shit because it's funny? I get off to this shit. Fuck you, I'm canceling One Piece

This is One Piece though, lots of the crew are goofy as hell.

this artist is pretty good

She's the Moon Rabbit. She is getting Big Mom's fruit. Randolph was the Cree Indian Moon Rabbit who rode a crane.

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGRESS PUDDING?

Does Big Mom's fruit match up with the DF numbering pattern in the crew? The Snow Snow fruit and Paw Paw fruit both do.

Alone

I've done some research into Rabbit mythos. Turns out Oda loves Rabbits. He has incorporated many Rabbit mythos. Including the Cree Crane Riding Rabbit. And The wave Rabbits from an island saying.
Carrot is is like culmination of Oda's rabbit interest. Dude clearly like a bunnies.

Soru Soru, what do you think?

On my dick

>the DF Numbering patten
>Yu-ki
That means 2 and 9?

The moon Rabbit can give create an immortality potion. I'm looking at Big Mom's because of the life force aspect.

EVERYBODY in this series is a gag character in some way.

>Law dies in Wano and Carrot gets his fruit confirmed

>>>Sabo didn't let on how close he and Luffy were to Robin and Robin just assumed he was interested in Luffy as Dragon's son, not a brother

>So uh, Robin, right? You're with the StrawHats
>"yes i am, why?"
>So uh, I want to meet Luffy
>"oh, ok good luck"
>Thanks, let's never talk about this ever again

A strawhat can't get Laws fruit it would make Chopper obsolete

I'm not sure, that's why I'm asking.

>Not Franky in a big ass Mecha vs San Juan Wolf

How did San Juan wolf fit into Impel Down and how did he get out

>Not having a cola vs Liquor battle

It's obvious to me that Sabo didn't want Robin to spoil the surprise.

What are the odds the Franky Shogun can combine with the Sunny to form Pluton?

Still the best

Margurite a close second.

Sabo probably asked secret since he knew luffy would be at dressrosa for the mera mera no mi and Robin talking about Sabo could lead Luffy going after him.

>Nojiko
Oh lawdy

What the hell are you even talking about?

All she needs in one flashback.

Who is 7?

I want to fuck Carrot

I'm not a carrotposter or anything, but I do like Carrot and wouldn't mind her as a crew member.
She has a pretty good chemistry with Chopper and especially Luffy. I like how she's very Battle-ready and her Battle-lust seems to rival that of Luffy and Zoro; that is very refreshing for a female protag.

She's also very top tier in fighting (for now) and would be nice to see her on the crew as the only female that pulls her weight in combat.

I don't know; she seems very Straw Hat-y to me. She is just missing a sappy backstory to top it all off.

Impure.

The only thing standing in her way is the fact that Jinbe is the new crew member for this arc.

Do you really? Wouldn't it be odd to fuck someone covered in animal fur, from a familiar, everyday animal no less?

Jinbe's death has been telegraphed for longer than some other manga were being published.

keep dreaming

Jinbe literally just got a reason and incentive to live. If he was gonna die, he would've ended up like Pedro and shaved off years of his life to leave the Mom Pirates. But instead he's not eligible to give up his life.

He's joining, not dying.

Minks are considered human and humans are considered hairless minks so there's nothing wrong with it

we all do (especially the guy about to respond to this saying he doesnt. We all know you do fucker.)

I suppose not, I've just always had trouble with finding furry characters attractive, you know? I keep trying because there's so much high quality furry shit out there.

Like, I've always owned big dogs, and the idea of wanting to bone a dog girl just kind of makes me queasy.

I'd be fine with literally anyone on this list besides the Okama

I hear you. Im the same way. Start with 10% furry like ears and tail only.

My limit is animal girls (think Kemono Friends), furry is a no go.
Super not into the faces or full body fur.

Sounds like you're a mentally stable individual.

I agree. He's going to die, and thus not a conflict with Carrot joining in his stead. Even if he somehow miraculously survives this arc, I don't see why Carrot can't join alongside him. I think as much as I dislike the idea of Jinbei joining, I'd take him if it's a packaged deal with Carrot.

I hope I don't get BTFO'd by Jinbei living though.

Vivi is the only correct answer for best butt.
>virgins don't pick Vivi

>besides the okama
.....Nami?

Ivankov is right there. It's the girl form though so user is a fag.

I remember stopping and staring at that one for a while. I didn't get the spreads at first, but they started to click as I read.

I'm neutral on Carrot but Jinbe bores the hell out of me so I'd prefer he not join unless Oda really gives him a personality soon.

Tail > Butt

It's not really that I find Jinbei "boring" (I do a bit, to be honest) It's more of the fact that Jinbei has been around for a LONG time doing shit with like 50 different powerful crews (Fisher Tiger, Whitebeard, Big Mom etc). This gives him like so much experience that theoretically it should make the rest of the Journey Easy-mode. He'll know so much that he might as well be Captain and make all the decisions since he knows so damn much.

I don't want Luffy's decision making to be a matter of "Let's do this!" and then have Jinbei be like "No, Luffy-kun. That's a bad idea; we should do it this way since blah blah blah". I also don't like the idea of Jinbei acting like Luffy's caretaker, his "Get out of jail free" card. So much awful things that Jinbei brings to the crew.

Jinbei has lived his life, fulfilled a healthy and sorta-successful career as a Pirate. Guy needs to stop. Just die and take that well-earned rest ffs.

It was a joke
you ruined it

>fucking Ivankov in the pussy
>halfway through they switch and now your dicks are stuck in each other

no thanks

HISSATSU KETCHUP BOSHI

>tfw most of your friends got tumblrs and became bona fide okama
feels party man

>Why didn't Robin tell Luffy that Sabo is alive?
Didn't he have amnesia?
>Or anything about his father, for that matter?
He straight up doesn't care

Why is Perona the best?

just friends with benefits

Elegance, style, taste, pink hair

No chapter this week?