sure mohammed, sure

The Pakistanis must be so proud.

Germany isn’t even a real country lmao

t. Turkroach

>Germany tries to become superpower
>Anglos screech autistically and start World War

Every time

mashallah my brother

Germany isn’t a real country, has never won a war and is still occupied by Anglos to this day

>Germany isn’t a real country, has never won a war and is still occupied by Anglos to this day
He says as one major anglo country has a german descended queen and the other has a german descended president.

what a beautiful country, i just hope they will be able to solve their kuffar problem

shut the fuck up nigger

Two million rapefugees lmao

This country destroyed the west with its greed and with the invention of Americans.

it's ok nigel, we know you are angry because you will be gone soon, just let it go, you had a good run

youtube.com/watch?v=bxu6XSfxpWo

>Be superpower
>Get wrecked by stalin and become a US puppet

The anglo has massacred ten times as many people as stalin and hitler together. When will britons apologise to the world?

Why are Krauts so jealous?

poor poor kraut
there there

Their nation suffers from small man syndrome and have to make up for being a young nation.

...shit.

When will you apologise to the world for your actions, anglo?

>France and Germany have never been a superpower
remember Napoleon?

Why would we apologise for bringing modern civilisation to the world?
Not a global power

>using the mutt meme against Europeans
Are you two stupid?

Killing 250 million is not civilization! It is only rightfull that you have given your country to pakistani, indians, and bangladeshi, as they suffered the most in your hands. But you also need to pay up to europe, whom you’ve also tortured.

And what do you know of civilisation, that only the civilised know?

I think these predate the recent popularity of the mutt meme.

The anglo has destroyed many civilizations accross the world. You need to pay reparations for your crimes against humanity.

gud thred

I know to protect the aryan race from anglos.

They don't

That's retarded.
And who exactly is the 'you' that should pay up for said crimes? The civilians? Modern day civilians?

Your entire history is fake and stolen from the nations around you

I thought they were from when the brexit vote was happening.

EVERY ANGLO NEEDS TO PAY REPARATIONS TO THE OPPRESSED PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!

Our entire history is great and you're trying to destroy it.

The exact opposite is true and you know it. Europe has spent the last 100 years systematically tearing down our culture and history, along with the international elites of the US and the UK.

Who wouldn't be jealous of the superior Anglo?

Then you should have fought them instead of harvesting aryan blood.

Man we gave back their shit tier countries because they moaned. Be happy with that.

>we only become great when nobody was fighting
Pathetic matriarchal nonces.

The fact your nation was allowed to continue to exist after all you've done is all the proof needed as to your workings with the international elite.

u mad Jerry?

It's only proof that we haven't completely fallen to the influence of BEADY anglos yet.

let's face it they've made billions off the infastructure we provided, India heavily relies on railroad laid down in the days of the British raj and Africa also. It is still to this day only possible to travel from the North of Africa down to Cape Town via British roads, ferries and railways. You can't do it on African built roads.

>british railroads

England, biggest "we wuz" country on earth. Pretty sad.

You have an obsession with Anglo memes, it's only natural that you as a non Anglo would want to be one of us so badly

Stop trying to justify your genocidal actions anglo! The only way you can repay is through giving the brittish isles to the people you oppressed.

I just want you to stop eating babies.

Hola amigo! Soy un hombre blanco!

Ashes for the Anglo!

Ashes of london please.

Ashes for the Anglo