Raildex

When is Kazakiri going to come back in her angel form and teach Aiwass a lesson?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoth_tarot_deck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She and Aiwass have the same power source so she just needs to steal the esper drain that keeps him summoned.

>her
>doing anything other than being another weapon for Aleister

Where is she anyways?

Hanging out in the Imaginary Number District.

Walking aimlessly around town.

Aleister basing plans that are doomed to fail on touma who can't fail to save people is pretty smart I have to say. I only wonder if the "fall with him" line by Aiwass is intended or Aleisters shit luck catching up to him

Looking for her glasses. Aiwass took them.

Honestly she looks better without them. I never really cared for her until she showed up like this in OT21.

Toya wants this

>aimlessly
Heh.

>“There are lives that were saved just because you were here. There are people who were given courage just because you ran forward. So don’t hesitate!! I assure you that the path you walked was the right one and that it created a great many possibilities. If something about you is rejected as wrong, then I’ll open it all up and explain this to you!! So, so, so!! No matter what anyone says and no matter what logic they use against you! Stay true to your own paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaath!!!!!!”

Dialogue wise, it sounds like Mikoto rather than Misaki since it's so fierce and strong toned.and I think these are her thoughts too since they exchanged words about walking the same path and her words about lives being saved are about her sisters, so is her gaining courage when seeing him fight.

The part about who did it is intended for who blew a hole in WB, It's a combined effort but mostly it's Misaka's firepower and electricity when firing her Railgun and then Misaki's touch is making this Railgun last longer by accelerating it's power instead of vaporizing.

Blonde is always best

So, this last novel is talkin a lot about Aleister, so how about we talk bout the deck the real one made on the Arcana?
Which Arcana do you think fit each character?

Like father like son.

Only the small ones

Correct

Well what do you fucking think?
The Magician.

Those rainbow eyes are hypnotizing

something like this probably

This series would have been better without the angels/magic god crap

Are you talking about this deck?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoth_tarot_deck

>Kakine
>Emperor
Of what? The Holy Empire of Jobistania?

It seems Touma's taste runs in the family

This shit is so wrong it makes my blood boil.

Nice try Mikoto.

But what does Mikoto's father look like, or is she a bastard?

Would you pet biribiri?

Like Rider from F/Z

>yfw Crunchy subs Index S3

That would most likely result in electrocution unless if you're an esper that can harmlessly pass electricity or, you're like Touma.

Shitway a shit

The fuck is this shit?
Did you just look at the images and the name and then make it?

>“But, Kamijou Touma, I modelled it all after your free Thelema.”
What does "Thelema" mean in this context? Touma's desires? will? raison d'être?

not mine

>University city

Well Misaka seems to be spot on, but other than that it's pretty off.

Reminder that by rejecting Othinus's perfect world, Touma tecnically killed an Aleister Crowley who lived happily with his daughter

Like Katze

Kuroko is now POTUS, how do you react?

Touman is selfish

I swear you just RNG'd this because it's clearly wrong.

And he's absolutely going to do it again

The threat of nuclear annihilation when the POTUS drunkenly tries to get a coke has just been eliminated. I would think relief is an appropriate reaction.

His True Will, going by what I understand of Thelema.

At least she's not as crazy as drumpf

So this novel confirms that Touma is a selfish piece of shit that wants people to suffer so he can feel good about saving them. Fuck Touma.

Fuck.

t. Stiyl

Did he? If phase fuckery killed his daughter I doubt even more phase fuckery would bring her back.

Holy fuck, why didn't i realise this sooner?

That post doesn't sound anything like Styil

His logic was always illogical from the start. I'm not surprised.

Touma literally did nothing wrong

This is why we didn't see Aleister in the Omega Phase. He was dying, satisfied, of old age with his daughters and wife by his side.

>But having Touma reject it was also part of Alesiter plan.

>AAAAAAAAAA

>he was actually hoping it to fail
>it didn't

True will is present in everyone in Thelema, Alesiter took Touma's as the center then gathered the will of the rest, in the end all men and women are a star in a big constaltion.

Fuck Kamachi is teaching me Thelema now, interesting since I always wanted to research it.

Where is will-tan now?

I doubt that if his daughter didnt't die everything would have been fine.
One thing we learned about Aleister in this volume was that while he may seemed normal, his way to think was completely abnormal.

He would have continued wtih more and more dangerous experiments, until he was able to kill his family and break the world sooner or later.

In fact his whole trying to save his daughter thing, very much seems like a self-fuliflled prophecy type, with he saw his daughter die because he actually was the one who used strange magic experiments on mother and daughter, thereby making them ill.

So the answer like always is to punch the faggot.

>that human had some hope but knew it would fail because all his actions led to an unfortunate end the world run by god is so fucked

>Alesiter I'm rooting for you even if it meant finishing Touma and sending him to Death-chan. Any girl who wants him can follow him there, pretty sure Misaka will be the first,maybe the only.

Reminder that Mobileposter is literally the Kazakiri of Raildex threads formed from our own AIM fields.

because*

Lola will save the world and make Aleister pay for his crimes.

The volume explicitly told you she was going to die by a freak accident of phases user. If it was just magic shit corrupting her he could have fixed it.

>only Misaka
Othinus is possible since she has literally no other reason to live as it is

.... yeah of course it are the phases, still I think a lot of what he tried would have sooner or later killed his family anyways.

Gunha`s the Fool, Aleister is The World, Touma is outside the deck.

Why would Gunha be the fool? It usually represents the beginning and suggests infinite possibilities.
And Aleister fits the Emperor way more, The Emperor is all about control (which is the only thing that matters from the results for him) and fatherly instincts. Though, I guess he also comes with a reversed Wheel of Fortune card.

Holy shit.
Lola will be slain by Touman and left in a dark alleyway

A thought crossed my mind while thinking about IT : Is it possible for IT to share the same memories with Touma? If IT is something that has been with him since birth/before AC, wouldn't that mean Touma's memories CAN return?

Aleister is the Universe by necessity because he`s already completed the fool`s journey. Gunha`s the fool because he`s barely started it.
Touma`s working on it.

Maybe.
But i think it doesnt have ay interest in his memories, but rather the exp from the peple he punches.
In otherwords
Maybe not. Eating magic may be the only thing it does, and memories MIGHT be out of ITs range

IT really seems to have two settings:

>Kill everything
>Protect Touma and kill everything

So I kind of doubt that it is sentient enough or cares enough to store memories. Of course I could be completely wrong. It would be nice if Aleister or Aiwass throws us a bone about what it is.

But what if IT is sentient? Even if it didn't care about the memories, it would still know. Touma and IT did go through the same events after all.

Are some of you people seriously believing IT collects EXP?

You must think of it more logical, what is possible to change, how could it change.
All points merely to weaking IB's power through needing to neutralize tons of supernatural powers, so that IT Can manifest easier.

EXP is just a fancy word for memories anyway

>Aleister is the Universe by necessity because he`s already completed the fool`s journey.
But that's wrong. Aleister has been stuck in the emperor card ever since he found out about his daughter's death.

As a simple example, we already know many times Aleister never managed to overcome, nor do he plans to, overcome the trauma of his daughter's death. Which, one of the main things about the death card is just that, the transition and gain from loss. It is exactly know for being a transitional card, but Aleister is stuck trying to fight/control fate and the phases itself, which is not something the fool does in his journey of self-discovery.

That's the other series

Didn't somebody make a thoth version of this already?

It's been said time and time again his objective is not yet over.
At best it would be a reversed The world card.

Think of it as Narucuck's 9Fag, slumbering beast until rage surfaces
Here, it would be Touman and IT.
IT would be in a statae of "slumber" until Touman gets into a situation where conflict may arise, and that is when IT wakes up and readies itself.
But using that logic, it may as well be awake all of the time.
Thats interesting.
Think as EXP as eating magic, having a shit ton of magic is like a shit ton of EXP, but its not really EXP, since it supposedly gets stronger. Hoarding power, yeah, maybe. Memories, probably not.

S3 when

Aiwass is implying its getting stronger but still not as strong as they wanted.

0 - The Fool, Kamijou Touma
XII - The Hanged man, Accelerator
XV - The Devil, Othinus
XVI - The Tower, Kamisato Kakeru
XVII - The Star, Will of The Misaka Network

Personally I still believe IT are the nine dragon imoutos who are yandere for their onii-chan but then IB-chan appeared and tried to claim him for herself.
The final battle will be IT against IB,
Imoutos versus Childhoodfriend.

Frenda VS 9 Dragons? Im not sure she can shove a few nukes up her skirt.

Mikoto should play more RPGs so she can understand that magic exists

Yeah but IT can become stronger in a lot of ways.
I doubt that IT really can level up and the whole EXP thing is not to be taken literally.
So either it somehow absorbs the supernatural powers which IB disperses and becomes stronger.
Or IB gets gradually weaker each time it neutralizes supernatural powers, cause it needs to seal IT away and neutralize outside powers, thereby weakening the seal or hold on IT.

I could see that, since Mathers managed to blow up IB, it might have a upper limit and run out of ability to absorb magic and break making IT come out at full strength.

>inb4 your IB has limited use
>"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THAT SOONER?!

What are you guys' opinion on Mina thus far?

Second best understander

I love how she keeps messing with Touma its great

Kirei Kotomine

Fre nda was the best girl.

Would be funny if what Terra meant when he said to Touma he's not using IB correctly is actually because he can use it like Riderman's Rope Arm.