“Shill” needs to go

Can we ban the word shill on this board? such a low level of discussion belong on /bant/. At least filter it to something meaningless. This board has been devolved to tossing around “shill” at the drop of a hat. Even the highest intellectual conversations I’ve seen here are immediately responded with the constant spamming of “shill shill shill”. Even I will be called a shill in this thread for simply pointing it out. Where are the mods? Why do they allow this shit?

Countering slide threads.

Democrats will let your children die for illegal immigrants!
Facebook to Prioritize (((Trustworthy))) News
#release the damn memo already part 11, MURICA EDITION (Archived)

>Can we ban the word shill on this board?

Fuck off, shill.

>brandishing an honest attempt at board discussion as a slide thread
also
>taking the time to do this
fucking incredible... How autistic can you be? Why not contribute to the topic instead fag?

>tripfagging
>calling out “shills”
this is exactly the problem i’m trying to point out. How am I a fucking shill? Can you even define shill without googling? What am i shilling for?

I used to feel the same as you did when I only visited Sup Forums (and Sup Forums occasionally). Only once I came to Sup Forums did I see what they were on about. There are paid organizations posting here trying to shut down discussion, and the documents detailing their subversive and disruptive practices have been exposed here.

tl;dr = fuck off, shill.

any sources for those big statements there britbong? Who the fuck would care enough about a shithole like Sup Forums to go to those efforts? Why haven’t I seen these documents first hand?

>Why haven’t I seen these documents first hand?
'Coz you've been too busy wanking off to traps and e-celebs.
KYS, nigger faggot

what a well structured argument.
Anyone else who doesn’t break down at the simplest challenge of thought and reduce to ad hominem?

>How am I a fucking shill?

You are trying to restrict our language through shaming, insults, and guilt trips.

Hence, you are a shill.

I thought I had to get paid to be a shill??? So which is it? How is preventing the ever-spiraling destruction of a discussion board an attempt to restrict language. They censored Nigger and Faggot for a while and no one was in arms about it- they liked it in fact. How am I guilt tripping? What the fuck is your problem?

>What the fuck is your problem?
You're a poof with shite on your dick and you're stinking this board out, get to fuck, gayboy

tone it done, muhammad. or else your daddy trump will send our DACA spics and your tea will have spic blood in it from now on.

>jidf
>shareblue
>mediamatters
>soros donations funding left wing propaganda across all platforms
And you act as if there are no shills. It's on the right wing as well. So you're trying to ban a word to describe reality makes you unironically a communist. Explain anyone of these organizations, their operations and explain how they are not shills for posting on Sup Forums. I eagerly await your response.

>I thought I had to get paid to be a shill???

We will use whatever language we want, thank you very much.

You're a poof, m8
I'll knock your cunt right in

BOTS are much bigger than anything, issue-wise.
This fake anti-'shill' thread serves first and foremost to muddy the waters of the bot orgy that Sup Forums has become, and only secondarily to muddy the general shill waters. It's absolutely dystopian, the overall information. History will remember.

retards of the highest caliber

The shill that made this thread also made the thread about pot smokers with 200+ replies
They aren't sending their best

>retards of the highest caliber

don't be so hard on yourself.

while we're at it let's ban OPs that use a screenshot of a tweet

would you atleast sage if you must reply, you fucking mongoloid?

>would you atleast sage

fair enough.

>you fucking mongoloid?

Hey, fuck you.

You too, Terrance Higgins
You'll be getting stabbed to death long before DOTR

look at those reddit spaces
how about we print your reddit username out, you know your epic little tripcode your mom made for you, and shove it deep up your asshole

>look at those reddit spaces

I was typing like this before reddit was even a thing.

>how about we print your reddit username out

Never been there.