youtu.be/Ld-7IKMDOsc

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h9bCQquYrls
twitter.com/JoeNBC/status/954714261095317509
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

REMINDER:

This shutdown vote wasn't about DACA, or CHIP, or the wall or anything. It was a cloture vote on an extension to existing funds, i.e. give Congress more time to negotiate.

More time to negotiate is NEVER bad. Cutting important services to Americans is ALWAYS bad. This is literally just the Democrats throwing a tantrum because they can't get what they want, and they're throwing everyone under the bus for it.

Democrats are subhumans who need to be unilaterally voted of Congress this year. If you live in a swing state, don't you fucking dare skip out this Midterm election.

Reminder that dems are now even more liberal than California

They've let the mindwashed college communists out of their cages too early and are now spiraling off into irrelevance

These are going to be interesting times.

I'm only baking this one for you, you will have to find yourself a more permanent baker

Friendly Reminder:

This shutdown has been made less bad preemptively by Trump admin.

Only people who get fucked are government employees, who all vote Dem any way.

Carry on with your life without concern!

This!

BUH CNN TOLD ME OBAMA SAVED THE MILITARY AND DRUMP DIDN'T

Last night during the Cuck Schumer speech, I wanted to rip his eyes out and shove down the Donkey's anus while mostly funding the House/Senate.
God my inner Hitler came out, didn't it?
And I'm not even German but Polish.

Counting on their garbage truck drivers in the media to deliver their gaslight message to low information drones who think "news" is non-fiction.

Guys Trump is mobile I repeat he just turned out on Pennsylvania AVE. Where is he going?

Anything significant happened in the 5 hours or so I was asleep? Are hotpockets back?

Melania is man.

fake!

/lit/ here
that old bastard accomplished nothing but embarrass America.

>killed
His consciences cries out for him to confess his mortal sin.

>WTF, HE HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION THEN US.
>HIS OPINION IS WRONG!
>FIRE HIM NOW!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESIST!

Good morning friends. What is happening today?

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=h9bCQquYrls

AWOO

>im polish

>/lit/ here
How do you like being raped by /trv/, like you were last night?

If you cannot write a story that is 22% nigger you are worthless. Burn yourself upon a pyre of your own books.

He's going to collect his reward for destroying the government from Putin.

oy VEY!

Then why are they winning elections more than ever in off years?

>I'm a Redneck
Fucking Hang

>the VA and DOD civilian work force is bigger than five entire marine corps

Are there any things Trump can do while the government is shut down? Any special powers that he could use?

It works out to a list of the unnecessary federal agencies. Everything in orange could stay shut forever and only the victims would notice, and they would celebrate.

MSM/social media meltdown + anti-trump marches.
Just another day really.

>burn books
illiterate rural amerifat detected

>Shills are back
Reminder that the moment lolicon was posted last night, they all scattered like glow in the dark cockroaches

I remember how much a faggot Hewitt was during the primaries. He came through during the general election and he's pretty much fine now. One of the rare cases when a neverTrumper changes his mind.

Post more, its the only way to keep clean

This argument is so retarded. Like Obama- the community planner's- fingers were all over the multithousand page healthcare they passed through with their majority? Does anyone kid themselves that the President is anything more than a speakerhead? The cognitive dissonance is astounding. The president's job isn't to legislate, as much as retard Joe would lead the public to believe.

He's a literal shill, being as divisive as he can be, due to how moronic he's looked on TV for the last 2 years predicting every single thing wrong and then getting called the fuck out on it by the President no less.

Truly pathetic

He knows who his mother and father were. For a c/lit/ you're right on par for retarded usage errors.

Thank you Poland. You are friend.

What did he mean by this?

I actually got to go, but feel more than free to do so

See
Find yourself a new baker now and just do it once every 300 posts, I'm not going to show up until later tonight, or more likely, tomorrow

So it was written, so shall it be.

Schumer really looks like the quintessential Jewish caricature

You do good, PolAnon

So mote it be.

nice fresh meme you got there bud

a shutdown will reveal who the bad guys really are, and sometimes you dont know what you have till its gone.

/his/ is better

Those threads were fucking gold.
Mods confirmed feds.

>be polish
>chooses meme flag of a loser
Weeeew

>Takes you that long to reply
Cleadus please.

The MLP-induced purge we saw a while back was a pretty interesting thing to observe.

Are they back now? Yeah, those threads were max comfy. Oldschool /tg/ without any moderation, it was like a dream come true

She has amazing features.

Because that's the norm. In off election years, whatever party has the White House, tends to lose local and state seats. Happening in 2010 with Obama in office. GOPe took the house and Senate.

Hewitt isn't anyone we should care about, but he had to be commended for keeping his head out of his ass throughout the past 3 years.

This is what you get when your call your opponent's truth lies, then get locked into lying to compete, then forget what you're even talking about. Democrats have officially driven themselves insane.

He might be able to make recess appointment and he can release the memo and Mueller's office can't do shit while in shutdown mode.

Bring back /mlpol/

Yes, it TENDS to happen. But there's always a reason.

And the fact is, Democrat policies aren't off putting to their base at all, clearly the opposite so I question there polls

Only 3 more months till the next april fools, I wonder what hiro will think of this year

whatever happened to this notorious terrist?

>memo

No. Trump won't have anything to do with the memo. His slightest contact would be toxic. However, the originating agencies for the memo supporting documents are open for business, and the congress is open so the process of declassification can proceed apace through the proper channels.

I heard the jews crashed crypto to try to make Sam an hero

I love these so much

whatever it is, it won't be as amazing. The greatest part of the merge was watching all the laughter fade as the grim repercussions began to click in people's heads.

NEW SONG

NEW

FUCKING

SONG

#RESIST!!

twitter.com/JoeNBC/status/954714261095317509

nvr frgt

>pretends to not even know who was running the government 5 years ago
They just process information into their peabrains by categorizing it into "If the government did something I don't like Republicans must have been running it and if the government did something I like Democrats were running it" and that becomes the truth to them, doesn't it?

>Pence in Cairo, then leaving for Jordan, then Israel tomorrow
>Government Shut down
>libs still slithering around DC
>Paul Ryan third in succession

shitty spotify bullshit doesn't even work with ubo

Reenactment . . .not real

I thought you guys are supposed to be smart, you should try reading a book that's not harry potter

Can this downsyndrome looking fuck stop sucking his own dick for 2 seconds? What is it with liberals and hubris?

I can only dream that soros gets so desperate he gets his commies-for-hire to molotov some cop cars and assault some trash cans, to give trump excuse to initiate martial law, if only for a day

look at this

>numbers at 9am on Saturday morning g

user spoon feed me plz

>President is Republican
>House is Republican
>Senate is Republican
>Supreme Court is a conservative majority
>There are people who genuinely believe the shutdown is going to be blamed on Democrats and not on the ruling party

I don't think you guys quite understand that Republicans control the US Government. The US population isn't going to give them a free pass. They're going to ask the ruling party why the government is shut down. How the fuck can you really believe the democrats would get any blame? I'm being serious when I ask this. I what magical world are the minority party going to be the ones blamed for the government not running? This is just showing off the incompetence of the shitty neocons who control the house/senate. Trump tried, but the GOP as a whole failed.

Happy birthday /ptg/

51 Republicans

60 votes needed.

Fuck off faggot.

Ohayou /ptg/!

Republicans blame minorities for everything else.

I think it's worse than that. The mentally illiberal uses all language as sublimated violence. Scott Adams' great contribution to American politics is his spotlight on exactly this phenom. The realization that facts don't matter is only news to good faith people who have been wasting their effort on facts and "arguments" while the left scorches the Earth. He has provided an opportunity to level the field. Slowly, the GOP is learning, but their timidity is generations old. This presidency, still in its second quarter of four, will be revolutionary. In a very real sense, they can do what they want because we have already won. No matter the 2018 outcome, either the congress moves right and they learn, or the congress moves left and they learn.

>appeal to stupid

You were predicted, and right in this thread.

This is schumer's deal, this isn't hard to comprehend for anyone with at least 20 functioning brain cells

I was the OP for those historic threads. Great year so far, not even crying chuck can ruin our anniversary

>How the fuck can you really believe the democrats would get any blame?
I seem to recall the republicans being blamed for the shutdown in 13, nigger

Low information voters tend not to vote in midterms. The important part here is that low information Trump voters are being blasted with the message "Democrats will shutdown the country to flood your neighborhood with spics" which of course is the opposite of what they want. So this will only drive up turnout for Trump's candidates, even before we note that the RNC will have at least 100 million cash on hand and no debt around the time of the midterms and that Trump is going to campaign hard in every state for his guys.

Midterms usually see weak turnout from the ruling party because the president isn't on the ballot, but with Trump in the field taking command it changes the game. Also Obongo will be there to remind Republicans why they hate him so that's nice too.

>Mainstream media blamed the GOP in 2013 because they are overwhelmingly liberal
>"But this time it'll come down on the Democrats because the MSM is no longer overwhelmingly liberal!"

>This is where the bust of lincoln hits.

Republicans who voted against funding the government

1) Jeff Flake
2) Lindsey Graham
3) Rand Paul
4) Mike Lee

Democrats who voted to fund government

1) Joe Donnelly
2) Heidi Heitkamp
3) Doug Jones
4) Joe Manchin
5) Claire McCaskill

>need 60 votes for shutdown
>Dems want to protect illegals

Schumer is a fucking idiot and so are you

Only repu*licans could manage to shut down the government over some children.

Either one of you baked before? I got to go

Republicans got blamed when Obama had control of the government. The minority can filibuster and shut down the government. That's kind of part of the system. It's not a tyranny.

And that poll is probably designed to try and get a positive result for sanctuary cities too.

But the Democrats aren't liberal, the Democrats are trying for more voters because they realize Trump is going to hit them with voter ID laws and send ICE to the polls in California to scare off their illegal voters. They need legal status now to keep the illegal votes coming.

>live in Virginia

The asshurt bureaucrats are going to keep Kaine in power this year.

Can this board sustain itself for 7 more years?