*triggers pol*

*triggers pol*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s2naFwF83Qc&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She bleached him. His high quality black seed will now be wasted in the womb of a cuck breeding machine

That's Marine Le Pen's niece. Sup Forums's crush and BLACKED.

Are you kidding me? That shit is funny asf.

She's driving. She probably bought low-class poorfag heart disease meal because he doesn't work. They kiss like retards.

I'm mad triggered a snow bunny is providing for an indolent nigger, yo. Not like I do it every fucking tax season or anything...

This triggers niggers

Kids hoodies trigger niggers, fucking everything triggers niggers

SLIDE
And there's always a toll to pay. This triggers nothing but your own cock at the thought of getting cuckolded, soyim.

Found her youtube. Kids on it too. Also she's Australian fml.

youtube.com/watch?v=s2naFwF83Qc&feature=youtu.be

How can nigger bois compete?

Lol we see them the exact way you see coalburners, you can keep her.

Black guys can keep their white trash, white men will keep the control of every facet of the modern world, home-ownership and being civilized.

Lol, simply weeding out the degenerate whores and race traitors.

Also she will bleach his children's superior "melanin".

So go fuck yourself EU meme flag shill.

>i wouldn't have it any other way !

yup. you can't have a mixed brown kid and not be single mom

>triggers Sup Forums

Not really, I have my devoted Asian waifu

You can keep your scheming, lying, daddy-issues-having, neurotic, unfaithful, traitorous white women. You two will be happy because white women turn fat and ugly real quick and that’s just how niggers like them. Enjoy shitting out gap toothed, eyes-too-far-apart subhuman filth, I mean mulatto babies.

lmao theres bleach in that cup to get the taste out of her

MARION WHY?

kek

*dies*

>further radicalising Sup Forums
TICK TOCK BLACK BOi

you know white people have higher autism rates right? it’s probably the white genes that made him autistic.

>the white race is dying
>"this is funny as fuck senpai :DD"

Bores Pol with same slide thread every day
Sage and begone unclean thing

Nah... niggers obviously have higher autism rates, must be monkeys or something.

Why does every whore have colored hair and fake lips. I

So beautiful.

There's nothing I enjoy more than seeing a beautiful white woman in the throes of passion with a virile African stallion.

The warrior gene present in all blacks makes them the ultimate alpha males who conquer white women and humiliate white "men".

White women crave black cock like heroin addict craves his fix. It's just the perfect union of delicate feminity and savage, dominant masculinity.

The white race will be bred out of existence by BBC and the thought of all the white women who will soon birth a generation of half negroid bastards gives me a HUGE erection.

BREED BLACK!

WHAT THE FUCK IS "pol"???????????

Is it wrong that I get turned on by the thought of a snow white aryan woman flushing her genetics down the toilet by mating with a savage African with skin the colour of a thick, warm log of shit to create an unusually ugly, caramel coloured baby? Her beautiful white recessive genes being overpowered and corrupted the dominant black ones, making her next generation of offspring darker, less intelligent, and more inclined to violence

>Autism prevalence is reported to be highest among non-Hispanic white children, lower in Hispanic and African American/black children

sorry white boi

Whiteness is meant to submissive, recessive as the strong black genes take over, darkening it so that it echoes through the bloodline forever. A pure white woman becoming a brood mother to a litter of brown mutt babies. Like a cup of raw sewage being dumped into a barrel of fine wine, fouling it. It's such a beautiful thing to imagine, I'm actually hard as I type this.

I dream of this diversification that Europe is experiencing to happen over here, and I'm glad that my country, my leader, and my people feel the same way. Litter after litter of brown babies will inherit all that we've built.

Show them the one of Lauren. Go to encyclopedia dramatica and check the "Rebel Media" article. Its all there.

What is going on in this fucking thread? Are we being raided?

She looks like Marion Le Pen

> (You)
>>Autism prevalence is reported to be highest among non-Hispanic white children, lower in Hispanic and African American/black children
>sorry white boi

Maybe cause since were autistic it must explain why were the smartest race on earth building advanced technology and colonizing savage niggers like you.

Sweden is a nation I really look up to. I like to envision a pure, nordic family that has had dozens upon dozens of generations born carrying genes as pure as untouched snow, only for the family's daughter to give into passion and accept the seed of an unidentifiable negro refugee from Somalia.

His putrid spawn growing within her belly, his primitive genes now forever tarnishing a family's future bloodline forever like a splash of feces being mixed in a snowbank. No matter how much white you try to add, it will never be pure again

Sup Forums should accept that sexual intercourse for "ALL" women should be exclusively reserved for Black Men. Black Men are superior in "ALL" ways to white boi's. Woman are turned off by the pale white feminine looking skin of white boi's they know it is a sign of weakness. Women are drawn to and easily excited by the look of a Black Man's body they are always more desirable to look at with their dark chiseled bodies that display a sign of power and dominance. Women know that no matter how physically fit a white boi is he will lack stamina sexually and almost always ejaculate way to soon to satisfy her. Women know that Black Men have the stamina to last hours beyond what it takes to please her. Women know that white boi's have small, weak, limp, unattractive penises, Women know that Black Men have long, thick, hard, swollen, amazing cocks.

So much this.

It's pretty delusional how white guys think that women would find them attractive. White "men" are feminine looking and weak. The only girls that actually go for white guys are east asian girls who are mainly in it for the money and status.

Looks wise the black master race just dominates. Women have even reported having much more powerful orgasms when being fucked by BBC. It's just science. Women love black men. Sorry white boys.

You wuz saying?

Is it true you have a big flat nose because that’s where God put his foot when he was pulling off your tail?

>women
Trailer trash daddy issue riddled ridge runners named Misti don’t count as woman you stupid moon cricket.

What are you Britcuck?

Either a white cuck traitor or a non-white invader. I want to know.

Did you know that threads like this will be unnecessary once the eradication of all non white, non Christian subhumans is complete?

fpbp poo in the loo.

>single mum
Oh no what a shock