Is there a more degenerate anime?

Is there a more degenerate anime?

yes

Any isekai.

your favourite anime

The manga is far more degenerate

Also was this scary to anyone else? This manga scared the shit out of me

Fuck off Sup Forums roleplayer

Thats what i meant manga sorry the rape was too much. Rape, mass shooting, drug use, extreme violence and suffering, adultery is anything missing?

Dating ugly girls

I mean it in a true sense of the word degenerate. If you had read the manga you would know what Im refering to

Who was ugly?

nah, but it did fuck me up

Boku no Pico

Reminder to sage and report rec thread.

I found it by searching "most violent manga" it was a toss up between gantz and beserker I chose gantz, it fucked me up to. Felt very bothered everytime I read it

This isnt a recomendation thread you fucking idiots? I want to talk about gantz. Damn it must suck to go through life struggling with autism

yea it doesn't help that i binged it in a relatively quick time either, think i started to get fucked up around the time one of dudes was forced to suck his teachers dick.

I'm in the discussion though Just because Gantz is full of crazy shit, it isn't particularly degenerate as some other anime out there.
Unless shit got really crazy. I stopped reading when they found out they were just clones.
Really user, gantz is a little baby when it comes to degeneracy. This season alone you have incest anime that's also borderline pedophile.

Yeah that was really shocking. It set the whole tone of the story very dark grom that point on.

Oh i guess I meant, degeneracy that actual gas a story to tell. You know? Of course there is guro and shit but those aren't actual stories.

I guess. Still, you find a lot of stuff like that in other works, even mainstream stuff.
Maybe it's not so common in anime though, since they always have to lighten things a bit for TV.
It's not anime, but Overlord (the light novel) has a volume that's basically dedicated to torturing a group of adventurers who are lured into the tomb of the "Overlord" in the most gruesome ways. Nasty stuff.

You thought Gantz was degenerate? Try reading Ichi the Killer.

But not only the violence. It was so mean spirited.

Eromanga

you must be new to the internet
gantz is vanila at best

Yeah maybe its becausr I expect manga to be more relaxed and happy that the harshness affected me so much

Yeah Gantz was pretty degenerate. The author just threw in sex and rape out of no where. Plus the MC is unlikable. I think the author might have toned it down in Gantz G.

Top kek jew. There is no way any rational person would say that honestly

What do you mean by, "mean-spirited"?

Yeah there is nothing nice to hold on to. Except that pyschic kid but he gets fucked pretty quickly

Gantz isn't the most violent, or shocking manga/anime made, but it's not vanilla either, dude.

The author trying to make the reader feel bad by attacking him with unpleasent images and scenarios

I re-read Gantz because it's so good.
Fite me.

Shoujo Tsubaki

ok

It is really good

I would reread up to the third phase, after that no way user
Also I liked the anime adaptation, especially the OP

I have re-read it 3 times, I could easily say its my favourite manga of all time, and yes, I have read more than 10000 manga.

Sir Soviet fuck off.

need to reread this

why yes

>what does this word mean
>MUST BE Sup Forums!!!

Kei-chan's girlfriend.

>Is there a more degenerate anime?
Bible Black.

No, unironically, Bible Black.

lolli