Be me

>be me
>passport vot badly damaged
>pay $110 + $60 for expedited passport
>been almost 3 weeks
Why does it take so long for the US to process passports?
Is the Department of State lazy as fuck or just diversity hires?
One of my friends lives in Japan and she gets hers in 5 days for $50

>tfw Ive got to leave the country for business on the 15th of February but retarded niggers are fucking up shit

Everyone is lazy as fuck. They'd rather sit around on Facebook or Instagram than do their fucking job for which they feel they are underpaid. Everyone is just entitled and greedy.

When I tell my colleagues overseas they cannot believe what a nightmare it is to get any form of ID here

true story: i had to leave on business for US on friday, i did my embassy interview on wednesday and i picked up my passport with the visa in it on thursday.

so... yeah, sucks to be a citizen I guess.

Book a refundable flight out of country within 14 days (or free 24/hr cancellation), go to consulate, get passport same day, cancel flight.

If you have a trip leaving the country you can get expedited passports same day or within a few - probably depends on the country.

>>diversity hires

lmao why do you blame everything on minorities? This is because of backlog and verification is time consuming.

Everything about our government is slow.
>random people selected as jurors are expected to reach a verdict in about an hour on whether or not a man lives or dies
>Supreme Court who studies law their entire life and it is their one and only job will take several months just to decide if a fag can marry another fag

Government workers are known to be lazy as shit though regardless of race.

It really is the world's biggest ball ache to get any form of ID.
Because typically things go to shit when you hire for diversity rather than for quality. Think about why there's such a backlog it takes literal weeks to get a passport delivered or 3 hours to get anything from the DMV.

source?
studies?

you have non simply because you are a bigot

I can confirm even special agents can be lazy fucks. It's nearly impossible to fire them, and they are known for getting the blue flu on Fridays quite often.

Blacks are all around lazy. The more blacks, the slower things go.

they are busy as hell printing passports for immigrants. geeze that was hard

I bet they complain the most too while sitting their asses down all day. Cops and military folks bust their asses though. Not the biggest fan of cops but I understand the Job is fucked up.

verification takes time netherlantard, what they don't verify people where you live. No wonder refugees love your country!

>Bigot
Nice buzzword. I don't have anything against other races. It's a universal fact that when you only hire based off of check boxes with no regards to quality as well as make it impossible to fire anyone for low quality work the overall organizational quality will go down.

It depends on the position. Some have grueling jobs that rarely have them sitting at desks, some have a bit of both, and some have very little to do but the government can't shut down their position until they voluntarily leave (or the gov pays for a move which they won't). The less you have to do the more time you have to complain while making $60/hr.

so yeah the Netherlands is know to be a bureaucratic hell hole.not the us. and to be honest i do not think i am that far off. i mean it is not that there are other cases where US citizens come 2nd place

Implying

>>minorities lack quality

lol at >>buzzword

fuck off bigoted bitch

Negros are 90 percent of our federal work force

I had mine done in 07 when they passed the bill that required all foreign travel to have passports. Even to canada and mexico. It took 16 weeks, Got hold of kenny merchant office (My us congressman), they faxed in some paperwork, & I had to drive to Houston from Dallas because they didn't have a passport office at the time. Because flight was leaving in 3 days, I was in a panic and drove at 3 AM. There was already a line out of the door but I got to cut in line because of the fax and I had a paper from my US congressman.

There were wedding parties in line that had a wedding the next day in the virgin islands, fights that broke out and shouting matches. Don't expect it anytime soon because of the shutdown.