More Indians poo in the loo now

sbm.gov.in/sbmreport/home.aspx

76.56% of Indian households have sanitation coverage compared to 38.7 in 2014.

bumping for high quality politics thread

Bump

poo in loo, fagots

Doubled in 3 years, thats actually impressive. Good job pajeet

But are they used? As toilets and not worshipped?

good job pajeets

This statistic probably just means the Indian government built a few thousand public latrines, like pic related, then drew a 10km radius circle on the map around each one and counted all the people they think live there.

World superpower by 2025, 95% will have a public loo within an hour's walk!

looks like Modi is doing good jobs. Maybe you'll be superpower. Just not in 2020, but 2040 maybe. I would rather have Pajeets than souless Chang whose tradition got destroyed in cultural revolution as dominant power

>falling for the porcelain jew
55 percent master race

i feel like we played a big part in making this happen.

well done Sup Forums

S U P E R P O W E R 2 0 2 0 B I T C H E S!!!!!!

"along with public toilets the government's new policies also aims at making sure every household has one toilet. That's what this statistics mean. Please don't pull stuff out of your ass"

0% chance India installed over 100,000,000 toilets and connected them to sewage systems in 3 years.

Super power 2030

Superpower when?

You're doing it, India!

What it fails to mention is about 70% dont live in 'households' and sanitation coverage? sounds like a deception to mask the awful truth that India should have built sewer systems when the Anglo offered their help, but Allah knew best.

Nice try Pajeet

Regional power at best, a bit like China.

to become super power means you have to defeat USA, and lets be honest, thats never ever going to happen.

>the porcelain jew
Kek

>allah knew best
>70 percent don't live in households

Certainly we do.

>India is finally toilet trained

Deleeet or I make 20 Amerimutt threads now!

I have forgotten more than you'll ever know about your own country Pajeet.

Then post it, make me understand how 70 percent people don't live in households

You forgot to say inshallah, muhammad.

All of our bullying helped. You're welcome.

What if Russia, China and India ganged up on the US?

>falling for the porcelain Jew

Pajeet are you triggered becuase you've failed to understand my point or triggered becuase you did? These stats are completely irrelevant and distort the truth beyond anything informative, which is of course the intention and without spending hardly any money you've convinced the world you're safe to handle food for export.

Proud of you India.

> What it fails to mention is about 70% dont live in 'households' and sanitation coverage? sounds like a deception to mask the awful truth that India should have built sewer systems when the Anglo offered their help, but Allah knew best.

after brexit, the unemployment must really suck there. Pretty sure the only thing people from your country are left with is pulling stuff out of ass.

We already export food, secondly muh me loge?

kys war slave

What's the likelihood of that? And are we suggesting that no one allies with the USA?

But it would be long and bloody and probably involve the USA threatening to unleash the entire nuclear arsenal, which could end life on this planet as we have now.

But if we don't consider the nuclear options of threatening world destruction, the USA would have no chance long term. The combined industrial power and annual potential soldier production of nearly 1/2 the world's population versus only the USA.. the longer it goes the worse it gets for the USA.

Yes yes mlecch
Keep meme magicing about loos

Now lets transition our countries to street shitting so we can once again make fun of Indians

>be poo
>country is so overpopulated he has to shit inside a tiny cramped room

>CRAP IN CLOSET

NOOOOOO they're trying to take away our pooinloo memes

fucking pajeets we need to stop them NOW

>mass replying
No wonder Aus can't bantz

Legitimately impressive.
Of course, they can now start thinking about cleaning up all those piles of burning rubbish and cow shit that line literally every single road in the country. But still, good for them. Baby steps.

India = shitia

I love India btw

>you will never be a toilet witch and strike fear in the hearts of billions of poo in the loos

>tfw India actualy becomes superpower and everyone poos in loo because Sup Forums memery.

NO fuck off

who will we make fun of if indians stop shitting in streets?

Don't worry, Africa will always be a pathetic laughable shithole. We can always just go back to laughing at them.

i will miss the pajeet memes :'(

Even when the EEC was at its height India was a global hyper power beyond Europe combined, India global market share was 24% England was 4%. We knew India would eventually rule itself, its culture is deeper and richer than anything European.

You can always meme our SCATSAT.

Come on man.
Theres more to it than poo in loo.

>In the village of Kairuppala in southern India, thousands of people from two groups wage war against each other by hurling cow dung cakes in the ‘Pidakala War’.

Indian warfare.

Also Indians on social media will give us material till infinity.

it was only a joke, i like india and indians

congratulations on the sanitation milestone
the future of the world is in your hands

looking forward to seeing Made In India

Indian coders best coders, all our staff are Pajeet, thney are good with language.

We don't even have to do anything.
They just meme their shit up themselves.

kek true

SHART IN MART

>shitposting actually worked
POO IN LOO

modi is a reformer.

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

anyone with more than 2 brain cells would know this is fake and made up, which doesn't really seem the case with you.

>76.56% of Indian households have sanitation coverage

That doesn't mean they use it.

what did kek mean by this?

couldnt this website to load info. would user kindly post image to image board?

>martposts jealously
>killed by emus

Hey pajeet do you have the webms of your cousins in the movie theater?

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe so original. totally not the 6748737th time i'm seeing this.

we already do!
i wish 4chins shitposted something other than proofsters about us, thats not even funny or concernes your average ruskie

Noice

Have you actually been to India?
I have, spent 4 months there and can say that like 85% of Indians i met were socially retarted autists by western standards and they really could post shit like that on social media.
They really lack social self-awareness and are like 13 year old boys.

That pic was posted by a troll.
Actually the old guy is father and he suffer from disease. Some one took pic from his account and reuploaded them with those fake quotes.

Liek if you cry everytime

Yes, I have. I'm an American of Indian descent so I know quite a few things about Indians. And I can understand difference of culture can make you think they're "socially retarded" and some of the posts may be real which you talk about but after that 90% of the posts I see on here are not even realistic. It just seems to be artificially created racist posts

That jpg was pretty solid, Pajeet.

>lies
#FUCKDURGUESH

i've notice that Uttar Pradesh and bihar are always behind why is this

They're just poor. Simple as that.

are Indian lolis any good?

Sup Forums has a hardon for Russia, gives huge fucking complex to amerifats

poor and very populated

Are they using them or are they still converting them into shrines to worship the god of toilets?

Those states are filled with 300 million piss poor lower caste farmers. They lack a robust economy and are far from being industrialized. They're corrupt as shit and filled with all our Muslims and Dalits (untouchables). They only stay afloat due to federal aid sorta like Kansas or Miss

They get the least federal aid retard

source?