Unhinged Fox host tries to distract from Trump’s shutdown by stalking Hillary Clinton

If Judge Jeanine wants a scandal, she should get out of the woods and head to the White House.

twitter.com/JudgeJeanine/status/954476644919578625/video/1

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JudgeJeanine/status/954476644919578625/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What I wouldn't give to marry a young Judge Jeannine
desu

>Trump's shutdown
How exactly is it Trump's shutdown?

(((Chapman)))

so weak

some person is trying to distract you from what we're frantically trying to get you to pay your attention to reeeeee she's unhinged reeeeeeeeeeeee we need everyone to believe trump is 100% responsible for this reeeeeeee

>(((chapman)))

Because in order to fund the government for 4 weeks, Trump won't let 30 million illegals get citizenship.

I am not surprised. Having to try and make Trump look respectable every day would be devastating for a person's mental health. This woman must have snapped under the pressure pof it.

She is subtly hinting at something come on guys. Janine is going to vjappaqua and physically looking for Hillary, oh she’s not at home? Hmm where is she? WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME SHE WAS SEEN IN PUBLIC?

I bet Trump would pay her more than $130k to keep her mouth shut

This week, with bill in HI. Huma supposedly with them but I didn't see evidence of that, only a dark haired SS agent that was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too fat to have been mistaken for Abedin.

How exactly does that distract ? Do these people smoke crack before writing their articles?

I thought that too somewhat. But if lil miss Clinton was MIA that news would be hard to keep silent

> denying 30 million illegals citizenship
> 30 million illegals
> 30 million
> illegals
You say that like there is something wrong with it.

>cock sucking shill sucks cocks on Sup Forums

just remember, traitors before enemies. and in your country, they will tie you to a fucking post and beat you to death on camera.

couldnt happen to a better shill, imho

saged, of course

>If Judge Jeanine wants a scandal, she should get out of the woods and head to the White House.
>
>twitter.com/JudgeJeanine/status/954476644919578625/video/1

Go get that bitch J!

>stalking
she just wants to ask some questions. civil servants are indentured after a point. clintons especially so

holy shit, nice

The dog fucker is spamming again

>ukraine shareblue link poster
I hope the Russian bombs your faggot shed. Judge Jeanine is a saint.

I hope a Hillary bodyguard breaks her face for trespassing

(((Ukraine)))

The absolute state of Ukraine-posting.

>tfw no qt Judge Jeannine gf to make me look respectable

>This... is... the... power... of liberal... bants

It’s over boys, Drumpf btfo for all time

>Won't give 30 million the right to vote Democrat

>300 million americans
>700k daca niggers
shut it down for the 700k fuck the 300 million americans. we need to start killing judges and legislators.

Except it's the democrats blocking the vote you nigger. It needs 60 votes and there are only 51 republicans.

>yo bruh FUCK american citizens