Sign petition to fire Aziz Ansari

Time for this dog to return to the slums from whence he came

Other urls found in this thread:

thepetitionsite.com/en-gb/787/018/682/tell-netflix-to-cancel-masters-of-none/
cecilspride.wordpress.com/2015/08/27/warning-your-favourite-petition-site-may-be-selling-your-email-check-our-safe-list/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thepetitionsite.com/en-gb/787/018/682/tell-netflix-to-cancel-masters-of-none/

The slums of South Carolina, I assume.

Britfag, crawl back to your dead and rotting empire, and suck a fat black dick. But I didn't have to tell you to do that.

back to tumblr OP

No

Or you could just not watch his crappy show.

>piss versus shit

South Calcutta

Bennettsville does suck

>"""white""" American

or people could stop paying for netflixs

>parents are 8384738th generation Indian
>move to sc and have aziz
>fail to assimilate and take frequent trips back to pooland
>"oh he's a full blooded American from the south yee haw"

Slum Claw Millionaire
Just make him wear a sign and walk around in public
Sign, "I'm Slum Claw Millionaire woman Abuser I deserve to be Abused "
Or something like that.

Holy shit are they doing their poos here in America now? And turning our rivers into the Gangrene River in India?!

So when did Sup Forums become a bunch of SJWs?

This is leftist tactics.

Use SJW tactics to our advantage when we can, in this instance to admonish a good for nothing poo.

>thepetitionsite.com/en-gb/787/018/682/tell-netflix-to-cancel-masters-of-none/
cecilspride.wordpress.com/2015/08/27/warning-your-favourite-petition-site-may-be-selling-your-email-check-our-safe-list/

Scam site. Don't do it.

I really don't give a shit, sjw's are fucking cancer of society

Nah they shart in the mart with the rest of you

>7000

what?

this

I dont feel like reading the thread. What did this unfunny faggot do? Fucking hate this annoying shit.

Fuck Aziz Ansari but I'm not going to push for him to get fired because some slut got salty after being a slut. You or I could be next if this is where we set the bar.

absolutely nothing. some thot cried rape after she regretted being a one night stand...

I saw Aziz Ansari at a bodega in SoHo yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and snipping his fingers like a crab in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him still snipping as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen king crab legs in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the crab legs and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any snibbidy:DDD," and then turned around and pinced at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each crab leg and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I can here the REEEEEEEE already.

He dared to exist

flush the poo

All dark-skinned are rapist due to genetics. Send him back!!

Exactly, I’m pro-Weinstein for the same reason. Women should always be sided against in situation like this. The female primacy has to be destroyed and the patriarchy restored, even if it means occasionally siding with a liberal Hollywood Jew or a pajeet SJW cunt liks Aziz.

Bros before hoes. Men have to start circling the wagons and acting in their own collective interests as women have been doing for decades.

Cuck civvy nat

Race before anything else you fag.

brown people do not look good on screen

You should not side with any one in this situation - not perverts of you-know-what-nationality nor White sluts.

What has he done?

In this case side (or at least pretend) with anonymous roastie whore just to put this Hollywood dindu shit out of work permanently. You have to be tactical.

Why does one thing preclude the other? Me being in favor of smashing cuntocracy and all this mattress girl/swarms of women and lawyers coming out of nowhere on people, that doesn’t preclude me from being Jew-wise or wanting to further the interests of the white race. So what? Are you trying to say that if it was a white man being accused out of nowhere of raping some brown female colleague, only then would you take the man’s side?

it's just whence, not from whence. whence means from where, so from whence means from from where

he served white instead of red wine

MESS WITH CRABBO
GET THE STABBO

Fellow burger out-Englishes the the bong. Bretty noice.

C’mon

Poos don't rape they have sexual emergencies, its legal in India!

We need more goats in America!

No, rape requires priviledge and power, because Aziz is not a white male he holds niether.

In fact the white woman holds both, so Aza actually got raped by the female. Racism won't be tolerated by white thots trying to remove black feminism. (feminism started from a black background -- just like everything else.)

C L A W
L
A
W

Delusional femanazis trying to make a (((difference)))

I did my duty !!!
Avi R.
Israel gerade jetzt
Fellow people of color, it's important to show that sexual assault is never acceptable.

You got him, bro! *high fives you*

No talent assclown

working?