So nobody care about the memo now?

So nobody care about the memo now?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/65-lawmakers-urge-devin-nunes-to-allow-release-of-memo-on-fisa-abuses/article/2646531
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So the shills have this board now. Sad!

uh. it's Saturday
nothing will happen until next weeks news cycle

yep

the memo is the only thing in the world that matters. the nigger is gonna hang and it's gonna be glorious

News cycle is currently buttblasted about the shutdown because they've been spinning this glorious 7 season narrative around it. Every network has fucking "le trump shutdown" timers going. They want to reap some of their crop before switching to the downfall of the former cabals most likely.

You have to remember, we operate at like 1000x the speed of normie thought, so it might take until Monday before someone like Hannity runs w/ it.

WAKEY WAKEY.
MORNING, SHILLS.

Not really, we already know what happened, and have known since it happened.
We know that we were the designated "russians", we have known this for 18 months.
If they want to do something about it, that would be cool. But I'm tired of talking about constitutional breeches that get ignored because the people in charge of policing it are the ones doing it.

Don't give up man. We know the truth and we cannot stop.

Don't worry about me, user. I don't stop. I can't.

explain pls.

It is pretty frustrating seeing the slow movement here - I think there will be a leak if no official action is taken shortly. Too much at stake and too many hungry wolves out there in the media.

If hillary clinton can ferret around top secret email through her personal playskool exchange server, I think someone will be able to make this happen fairly easily.

Only mongs care about shit-tier fanfic memos written by republithug cocksuckers.

They are out in full force.

>They are out in full force.
All shills must hang.

woahhh nelly

>Double Calle

the memo is going to put 1,000 Demwits in prison, including your favorite nigger

every board gets shilled

it's how modern day propaganda works

companies or think tanks pay for botnets to spam sites like Sup Forums, reddit and social media, twitter, facekike, instagram, etc with fake news, advertisement for their products or agenda's, political views they are trying to promote

often more than not the messages are hid as negative, provoking, offensive threads spammed 24/7 made by bots and fake accounts
all of this to gain more attention, to make people obsessed, single minded, dumbed down, completely engaged to the narrative or product that is being pushed

Fucking infuriating really. Once more we are forced to wait on the LCD.

Every fucking thing that could be leaked has leaked in Washington but now a memo so many people are talking about will stay locked down forever. WTF is in that memo?

Their nuts above your face

also bump

Realize 9/10 leaks have been from Dems. Now that this is not in their favor, of course the leaks have dried up.

They've had this board for almost 2 years now.

If there was anything but bullshit in "le memo" other than fantasies cooked up by Nunes and his little circlejerk, they'd be shouting it from the rooftops. They've got nothing.

Yes. They should have released it on Friday night or Saturday. Good strategy. It is what the lefty media does to hide the crooked shit on Dems when they are forced to report on it. Fuck off

Nobody sees the bigger picture. Of course the memo has nothing. That's the point. It was never about what's in the memo. You see, dems have already proven they'll leak to disprove a story. Repubs have this memo and voted to let the entire house see it. Now all they have to do is keep going on about how damning the memo is until a dem leaks it. After this and the previous leak they will have proof that dems can't be trusted with classified information and have reason to bar them from committees. They're playing the long game.

Gouvernment can't release memo if it's shutdown

Depressing times

Fuck off shill

Plenty of people, just because Sup Forums is covered in shills and forumsliding is abundant doesn't mean any opinions have been changed.

Waiting for it to drop, it'll be tricky to time this right for maximum exposure as Schumer's shutdown is supposed to last 4 weeks?

Trump can declassify anything he wants.

screenshotted

not sure

They are going to try and distract from the memo by creating a big news story. Watch what happens tonight in Texas.

guess not

It’s russian bot fake news. Only rural and sutburban retards fell for it. All the smart city people saw right through the propaganda.

I hope it's a slow and painful death.

true story, us smart city people believe in real things like tapes of donald trump hiring whores to piss on beds that are mysteriously never uncovered.

you know, sane things.

Why do you think the Dems shut down the government?

This, it couldn't be more transparent.

Give me the memo Dahnald and no one has to get hurt

as a smart city person i can tell you we only believe in normal things, like russians subverted donald trumps son to get access to wikileaks to leak emails that weren't classified to discredit hillary clinton while allowing trump to piss on obamas personal russian hotel bed with a bunch of hookers.
so sick of rural retards thinking that government officials can just abuse their power.

What memo? Can you link a copy?

Could it be that the memo is severely biased and lacks key evidence therefore making the republicans look bad?

I mean the only people to comment on the content have been House Republicans who have been actively against the investigation...just a thought

Can somebody please give me a quick rundown on this bloody "MEMO"

Also what the hell is this Shutdown business?

Shareblue, their arms wide

Nonessential government employees stay home unpaid. The memo is in regards to FISA and the contents are said to be very troubling.

cause it's totally not classified or anything. fucking retard

You wish. Obama just did a big fake ass-licking interview with Letterman.
The memo is the hottest shit on the planet now.

>muh emails
>muh unmasking
>muh leaks
>muh texts
>muh plutonium
>muh memos

Notice a pattern idiot?

This and
This

They're absolutely shooting it from the rooftops
washingtonexaminer.com/65-lawmakers-urge-devin-nunes-to-allow-release-of-memo-on-fisa-abuses/article/2646531

Hannity had a 20 minute rant last night regarding the memo including posting the phone number to the DC congressional/senate switch board where you can call and leave voicemails to your congressional/senate reps.

I called 3 times and left 3 messages including leaving on on fag lover Doug Jones mailbox. Also it seemed like so many people were calling in that the line was busy very often so I had to keep redialing to finally get through.

Release the memo now

(202)2243121

It's really funny how even after staying on this board for as long as you have that you would think you could even utter the rhetoric that is normalized here.

Do you even?

bump

bump

Imagine being this retarded

Kys shill

>there are only shills who work against me
>the shills who circulate things that fit my preconceived notions are just patriots :)

The brain of nupol

I suposed we were already familiarized with the US "news cycle". You got potential news on friday and weekend, and then you drop it monday after you actually buid the hype. Be patient, I suspect it will take a little longer