30 Billion could end world hunger

Yet selfish whites lack any compassion for people of colour and rather spend 100 times that money on war, technology and space travel.

Its onto us whites to fix world hunger instead since its our fault.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_development_aid_country_donors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol no let them starve

please provide your proposed $30 billion plan and then explain why muh altruistic Bill Gates won't end world hunger by himself.

>We throw more than that out every year in foreign aid.

And yet you smarmy niggers are still dying in your grass roof shit huts.

He makes this thread every single week.
>sage

/thread

>Bill Gates won't end world hunger by himself.
The Zucc will when he runs for president, though

"Pay for me and my 7 kids, we'll keep breeding and contributing nothing in the meantime!"

Nah they got this one right

"Us whites"

that's just to feed them once.
it solves jack shit.

Someone should start this campaign and it'll redpill the masses when it doesnt work

SAGE

>implying cost is the issue

cant cuck the zucc, has chinese waifu

>you have to pay for my children!!!
Fuck off. My money is my own and will go to my own children.

Why the fuck should we feed an ever-growing mass of rodents who give nothing and take everything. Fuck that, let them starve.

30 Billion is a meme. Spend 30 billion and the population will swell! meaning next year we will need 60 billion etc.

The humane thing to do is to let the population die down to a more manageable level for what farm-able land is in the region.

got purebreed white kids? that's racist, you need cut on those expenses.

cost of "refugees" in germany in 2016: €20bn

But what if it did work and nogs started reproducing like bacteria?

This

give money, niggers start popping out more niglets for more gibs. let them eat dirt or sterilize them

this.
This is also called the Malthusian trap. We should simply stop foreign aid completely and let the population fall low enough so that they can become self-sufficient.

sage

Feed the niggers.
End hunger.
Wait 10 years.
No real change in mentality.
No real change in wealth.
Niggers produce more niggers.
Get even more niggers to feed.

Truly master plan.

hungry niggers are useless against assholes like Kim

giblets. gib gib giblet, gib gib, THUGTRIO

These aren't about food, morons.

This. Sup Forumstards lack any critical thinking.

I'm not paying for someone else's mistakes nigga

Or maybe they could, you know, stop having 8 kids on average?

>Its onto us whites to fix world hunger instead since its our fault.

If you mean by feeding them too much and allowing their numbers to balloon beyond maintainable then sure, we're at fault here

How is this our problem? Seriously, how is the whole entire worlds hunger the problem of tbe US? People post this kind of stuff like it's a big mind blow.

Hey look, you could fix it. Yeah. Yeah. Why though?

It's a black problem
Not a white problem

>sage
>hide
>reported for spam
Same thread posted months ago. Literally copypasted. Hang yourself faggot.

It's take far less than $30billion in weapons to remove niggers from africa.

If these people are starving then why are their populations exploding? Maybe they should stop reproducing.

In a place like that the children ARE the retirement plan

Is rather spend money on my country’s military, than send it to keep nigglets from starving.

its not my fault nigger culture is retarded

fuck them let them starve until they figure out how to farm

>selfish whites
get a job you fucking welfare faggot!

I bet you're posting this from Starbucks from a MacBook Pro while drinking a soy latte, aren't you? Don't you realise that money could have saved a little girl's life in Africa, you fucking racist misogynist prick?

Low IQ populations who couldn't manage a McDonalds begging for money and food because they lack the intelligence, work ethic, integrity and humanity to take of themselves all the while breeding like rabbits.

I'm shocked.

Sage

THIS IS A FUCKING SLIDE THREAD
>1 POST BY THIS ID
SAGE

> Its onto us whites to fix world hunger
Why? They should farm their own food so our handouts don't destroy their economy you urban redneck
> since its our fault.
How is it our fault? How is it our fault when they participate in a mutual agreement?

So the entire continent of Africa can’t muster 30 billion between themselves?
So how aren’t these countries shitholes exactly?

if stupid nogs could at least try to use what ebil whitey gave them there would be no world hunger. I say stop ALL aid for Africa, they are just not capable of living on their own, thus either evolution or god wants them gone.

Stfu monkey eating piece of shit, go back to your third world shithole before trying to talk to us superior first worlders.

Why is the US obligated to save every country? I thought everyone hated america

>give niggers more food
>they are no longer hunger
>celebrate by having more unprotected sex
>...
>Cost to end world hunger:
>$50 Billion
Repeat again and again.

90% of donations get confiscated by warlords. Majority of america's defense spending is for European countries that don't have a military

I remember going to a Baptist church and they spent 30 minutes of my valuable time showing us a video of a guy in Africa who is starving and can't feed his 16 (I'm not making this number up) kids and how I could save him for pennies a day and all I could think of is "Why should I sponser these dumb shits in Africa who can't keep it in their pants long enough to not have 16 when I don't have any."

literally why should the US pay to end world hunger

A Ethiopian woman gave a presentation at my school where she pleaded with people to stop giving aide. She said it is hurting them because when people are given things like wells for free, they feel no desire to maintain or fix it when it breaks because they didn't make it. She was very woke and was traveling around trying to teach people to leave Africa alone.

One group of whites with her who volunteered to help Africans, said they learned their lesson when they tried to fix a villages issue. The women had to carry water in jars in hours long trips from the far off well to their village. The white guys made a giant bucket with wheels so they could carry it all at once.

The women had nothing to occupy them away from town. They were all raped within a week. Raiders regularly attacked their village and the trips out of town had been keeping them away while they attacked.

>Give Africa practically limitless food, they never go hungry again
>They didn't work for it, didn't advance towards it and so as a result the tribal mindset remains
>they're still pumping out 8 kids
>Every year we spend more and more to sustain them
>Their population continues to grow
Great idea senpai

That would keep more nogs alive to potentially infiltrate the good ol USA tho.

I'm confused

So why IS Trump still giving foreign aid? Why doesn't he rescind it all?

Sankara had the right idea

>its whiteys responsibility to feed and clothe the poor black man.

Fuck off and be prosperous your own damn self

>spends 30 billion on niggers
>niggers eat it up and fuck another 10 billion babies in to existence
>nigger babies starve, need gibs
>give new nigger babies 500 billion
>repeat
>the year is 2085
>the last whites are gathered in a small compound
>"after all ours was a decadent and dying society. we welcome the wave of the future"

>the year is 2100
>niggers murder last whites and then cannibalize each other in a haze of rap music, twerking and crack smoke
>without whitey for gibs earth population collapses and all human life goes extinct

niggers

It's been tried before and with zero positive results. Why? Because it's a (((business)))

>30 Billion could end world hunger
No, it won't. Ethiopia had a famine in the 80s that would have controlled it's overpopulation had there been no intervention. The massive aid only served to fuel a population explosion from 35 million people in 1980 to 107 million in 2017. And now they are experiencing another famine. Any intervention will just perpetuate this cycle.

>30 Billion
>is that just the food
>does that include the cost of logistics and storage
>how long before the funds deplete before you want another 30 billion

Rack off with that shit.

They breed like locusts and feeding pests ends up being a bad idea.

>all these unironical replies
Why is pol so easy to bait?

The US government spends like 70 billion in humanitarian aid.
Most of it to Africa and the middle east.

US citizens donate more to charity than the rest of the world's population combined.

The US has more aid workers and charity workers outside our borders than the rest of the world combined.

The population of Africa has multiplied 5.5x over in the last 50 years.
The UN projects it to multiply a further 5-6x over in the next 50 years.
All white populations world wide have gone stagnant or in to decline.
The only population growth in white countries is nonwhite immigration.

Blacks outnumber whites world wide.
Half the world's population is Asian.
Hispanic mutts nearly outnumber whites.
There are 1.6 billion muslims, it's the fastest growing religion and will overtake Christianity in less than 20 years.
But in 'true believer' numbers, muslims easily outnumber Christians 10:1.

Population of sub saharan Africa at the outset of colonialism:
>34 million
>80 million
>120 million
>210 million
Today
>1.1 billion

Our international aid is only working to fuel our own demise.

>noice
>checked

>So why IS Trump still giving foreign aid? Why doesn't he rescind it all?
That is the question, isn't it? Why do we send aid to others at all? I swear, I've heard my parents ask this same question every year since I could understand English. I've never gotten a straight answer from anyone as to why my tax dollars go towards feeding and clothing people from around the world.

there would be a lot more hungry people if that 700 billion weren't spent on the military.

you do realize that the money spent on those systems goes straight into the stomachs of hard working men and women? not only that, but those very same systems provide a stable foundation on which a country is built. without them. no rules or safety can be had, resulting in larger numbers of poverty, illness, and death.

Besides, throwing money at these countries isn't the solution. The solution is agricultural advancement. If these countries had the presence of mind and forethought, they would build sustainable farms to feed their people. Giving them money doesn't "end" anything, it only makes the number we must spend higher next year, with that many more mouths to feed.

>doesn't know how to greentext
kys

What rules us now is a soft-headed, mushy, egalitarian, feminine sort of altruism, where we are more inclined to feed the starving picaninnies of Africa than to take account of the fact that every picaninny who doesn’t starve to death now will grow up to breed more picaninnies. We feel sorry for the disease-ridden Blacks and Browns of the world, and instead of keeping them and their diseases strictly confined to their part of the world, we bring them into our part of the world so that we can share their diseases — as in the case of New York’s current outbreak of West Nile encephalitis imported from Africa.

What we need is a hard-headed, masculine sort of altruism, which makes us as concerned for the preservation of our own racial quality as for the stamping out of the fur trade, the sort of altruism which leads us to sterilize our own defectives rather than permitting them to breed a White welfare class, just as it leads us to thin out the two-legged population of Africa rather than permitting it to continue encroaching on the four-legged populations.

And you know, whenever I say something like that I can hear the screams of protest in the background. I can hear the softheaded altruists screaming that I am advocating genocide, and oh, isn’t that awful. But as a matter of fact, it is their policies which are leading to a far more terrible genocide, with our race as the victim.

When one has a world overcrowded with races competing for a limited living area and limited resources, there will be genocide. The feminine altruists cannot face that hard fact, and their activities simply guarantee a bloodier and more destructive genocide in the end. The masculine altruists, on the other hand, should be capable of imposing a necessary discipline in order to preserve the health of a beleaguered planet and permit its most valuable life forms to continue developing, instead of being dragged down by the least valuable.

If they all die, they won't be hunger.
Cost to end world hunger = $0

>1 post by this ID
Could you please show us how you managed to come up with the sum of 30 billion dollars?

If poverty is solved everything falls

guess you weren't around in california after the cold war ended in the early 90s, real estate plummeted because of huge defense spending cuts. Point is the present threat climate dictates defense spending, it's not high just for the sake of it. Defense contractors are all patriots who love their country, a lot of them came from the military, there is no (((they)))

You can consult the foreign aid donors by country and just in one year the value surpasses 30 billion by a lot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_development_aid_country_donors

Of course, that Sweden is the number one donor.

WRONG
this has been debunked a million times over

Niggers can’t do jack shit for themselves. You can provide all the fuel, equipment, and training and this monkey race will still ruin and destroy crops and soil. Don’t believe me? For How many years and charities have been to Haiti? You think they just throw money at Haiti?

Educate yourself.

lol giving them money does not fix the problem,
btw if money could solve all problems the richest guy would also be the happyest.
that is something impossible omho the happyest faggot is a 14 yo just ost his v card

There are also more people of native American ancestry alive today than precolonial times.

In South/Central America, it's 50x as many.

There are more Jews in America than the rest of the world outside of Israel
>Israeli population
>over 6 million (no meme)
American Jewish population
>over 6 million (still no meme)
The Rest
>approximately 9 million (90% in Europe)

For ever slave brought to the US, there are 103 blacks today.
>388,000 slaves become 40million black Americans

We suck at genocide.

This shit again

We pay more than $30 billion already, you dumbass.

30 billion will never end world hunger, corruption and greed will always prevent this so please fuck off to Facebook where house wife's around the globe will click like and therefore help end world hunger.

>There are also more people of native American ancestry alive today than precolonial times.
> holy shite makes sense

we need to learn with uncle genghis
hes quite good at it.

You're wrong that money is not spent on war, tech, and space, it's inverted on it.

Hunger should be ended but with the obligation of having only one child per women.

Hope you understand what's better for everyone

>Its onto us whites to fix world hunger
Get a job, nigger.

they take money, eat and starve again when it runs out..if you let them they would cause the rest of the world to starve

>30 billion to end world hunger this year
>60 billion to end it next year
>120 billion to end it the year after that

But they are still swelling in number.

Africans will outnumber whites 2:1 in 20 years.
Whites will be a minority in the US at this point.
Canada/Austraila/NZ will have 3x the Asian population.
And in 50-60 years, whites will be a minority in
>Sweden
>France
>UK
>Germany
>Canada
>Austrailia
>New Zealand
Russia will be 50%+ muslim at this point.

We could stop it if we were unified.
But that won't happen.
The last 2 generations gave away their people's future.

>it's up to the United States to spot the bill
>whitey can feed itself but blackey can't
>meanwhile white farmers executed in South Africa as South Africa pleads for more food aid

Really tills my garden.

How about doing something useful like actully letting them develop and just helping them enough to not be in a shithole but not so they just rely outright on global handouts. invest in there agriculture and infrastructure that way if they succeed they can also be in the global market, plus money doesn't go down the African money black hole.
CUUUUUUUUUUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>when you realize the only way to solve the world hunger is to actually build an aircraft carrier and use it to bomb all niggers out of existence

Then niggers wouldn't starve to death

>I’ll show this faggot
>lemme look up “most billionaires by country”
>im pretty sure america isnt even in the top 5
>see america at number 1
>by far
>...
>nice
>oh well fuck hunger anyway

>1 post by the ID
Sup Forums is so fucking stupid. You niggers just keep taking the bait. Sage these fucking threads ffs