RELEASE THE MEMO!!!

What's contained in the House Intelligence Committee memo on FISA abuses? Here's a hint.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQTCS6aWRSc
docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180118/106796/HMTG-115-IG00-20180118-SD002.pdf
archive.fo/rcOpz
foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/27/conservative-website-funded-initial-fusion-gps-trump-opposition-effort.html
washingtonexaminer.com/fbi-has-not-verified-trump-dossier/article/2641207
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do it! Release it.

bump

#RELEASETHEMEMO
#RELEASETHEMEMES

I've been trying to catch up on this story..
Is this correct?

>Democrats paid for opposition research on Trump
>The paid researcher handed the document to the FBI
>Democrats controlled the Justice department
>Justice department made FBI investigate the doc

Thus
>Democrats made the FBI launch an investigation on their political opponent

BUMPITY BUMP

Never let go of this. It's the most important happening of our time for sure.

Yup. Not only that but they used the phony info to get wiretap authorization. For political ammo.

Looks like they started the counter narrative around 4am central with the shillblue contractors ramping up early this morning. It's been hard to have decent discussion around this.

tonight has been absolutely insane dude. I wasn't totally sold on the whole shill thing until now, I gave anons the benefit of the doubt that they were trolling and larping. This was next level shilling though,.

DNC paid for the dossier, which none of it was verified. CIA and Obama used it as an excuse to bug Trump tower and other associates, then media called it fake news and pushed the Russia narrative to no end while censoring conservative voices for the past year. FBI still hasn't verified any of the dossier to this day, but Dems keep pushing the meme that some of it is because "muh 17 intelligence agencies".

Also important to note that Trump Jr's meeting with a Russian lawyer was one of their biggest talking points for collusion but they were hired by Fusion GPS and she is part of the kremlin, so the DNC was the one colluding with Russia.

Thus
>Obama wiretapped a political opponent in order to steal the election for the Democrats
>FBI/CIA/DHS/DOJ are all compromised and part of the swamp
>DNC colluded with Russia

Thats kinda fucked up..
So why won't they release the FISA memo?

Guys, I am gonna go ahead and call this whole memo thing a larp.

Mike Cernovich usually has a lot of connections and intel, yet he hasn't tweeted about this.

In other words, the memos dont exist. They never existed.

Confirmed for shillblue contractor get the FUCK OUT.

Dems don't want it out. It will leak or get released. It's all about delaying until they can cook up a new scandal for the media. Maybe Trump ate a puppy one time in 1978 according to a transgender priest from his neighborhood.

McBump with extra cheese for my American ass

Yeah, the GOP congressmen are tweeting about a LARP. Tardass monkeyshill.

Can I get a non horseshit quality pic? How am I supposed to red pill normies with this much JPEG?

I know it’s cold dark and shitty up there, but keep it together north user

Because the FISA memo is going to expose everything and open up #ObamaGate, as confirmed by one of his secret service agents Dan Bongino who's being saying #ObamaGate for the past year and confirmed that this is it.

Also funny that Papadopolous was accused of being connected to Russia based off something he said to an Australian journalist in a club. He said that "we might have dirt on Hillary Clinton's connections to Russia", which was offered by the woman hired by Fusion GPS on the dossier. Prior to her identity being exposed, Fusion GPS claimed that they got the intel from an FBI insider but retracted that claim kek.

There is something glorious about sensing the waking of american autists on Saturday morning. The shills dont stand a chance once we have our coffee in us.

lol did you read that off some trumpfag blog?

Please stop.

Oh noes!! Roger Stone has a weird head! Tell Hillary to move in the White House. You win. You win.

So Republicans are begging for a memo written by Republicans be to be released in a govt controlled by Republicans.
Then their excuse for not releasing it is because the republican president won't declassify it
lol

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=DQTCS6aWRSc

>So why won't they release the FISA memo?
I'm sure they will release it. They are just trying o create hype.

That's a weird timeline full of lies you got there.

Trump can't declassiify that memo BTW, only the source material that went into it. The House_Intelligence_Committee has him by the balls and they know it.

Nah.
I read the Glenn Simpson (Fusion GPS co-founder) house intel committee testimony transcript.

>docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180118/106796/HMTG-115-IG00-20180118-SD002.pdf

According to him Chris Steele handed the memo the the FBI while working for the DNC..

Which had info corroborating what the FBI had already been looking into

Then declassify the material and there is no need for a retarded Nunes summary

Do they pay you in GrindrBux or do you suck cocks for the sheer love of it? Take it to plebbit.

Schlitzie, is that you?

>2018
>still no evidence of collusion
>implying Mueller never having contacted Wikileaks nor Assange for verification doesn't debunk the whole investigation

How's the weather in Moscow today, Boris?

>simple questions stump and frustrate trumpfags until they call you a shill

Except for all the meetings and contact between Russian oligarchs and officials with the trump team and all the lies about those meetings and contacts lol

Basically this.

Yup

have you ever tried to suck your own dick?

Actually it's you soyfruits just aren't that interesting. I could turn on Colbert and hear the same crap if I was a giant flaming faggot like you.

Can I FOIA expired FISAs on myself? If so, id be able to out this for you. My connection was spoofed as Serbian for a 4 month period around the election, precisely so I could be treated as a foreign enemy by the courts.

I'm gonna need you to be more specific.
Who said and what?
Cause either you're full of shit or I missed the part you're talking about..

Can ya reference a source other than the Chris Steele document that was paid for by the democratic party?

So why are all your hopes on a memo written by a guy that went to college to learn how to jack off horses instead of wanting the source material declassified?
Don jr released emails about setting up a memo between a Kremlin lawyer and himself, Manafort, and kushner in the building trump and Manafort lived in

archive.fo/rcOpz
>The FBI decided to investigate whether President Trump's campaign colluded with Russia after early foreign-policy adviser George Papadopoulos told a top Australian diplomat that Russia had compromising information on Hillary Clinton, The New York Times reported.
So before the Papadopolous connection there was literally nothing damning enough to start an investigation. The turning point was a drunken statement made by coffee boy Papadoupolos in a nightclub speaking about receiving "dirt on Hillary from the Russians", who happened to be the lawyer specifically hired by Fusion GPS to approach Donald Trump Jr to offer dirt on Hillary. That was what started the investigation, and there's not even evidence that Trump was aware of this.

Let's say Trump was aware of this. If you consider this collusion, that's basically saying that the DNC colluded with Russia considering Fusion GPS is the one who hired her.

Don't forget Uranium One and Podesta brothers, all doing secret business with Russia. You've lost.

>it's illegal to associate with russians
:^)

The CIA a had their own counter intelligence investigation because of communication picked up between the trump team and Russian officials
Well when you laundering money for them it is

>all the meetings and contact between Russian oligarchs and officials with the trump team

Becomes
>Trumps son had a single 15 minute meeting with someone associated with Russia because they said they had dirt on Clinton..

Also, I'm Still waiting on the details on
>Which had info corroborating what the FBI had already been looking into

The fun part is not matter how hard the nerdvirgins shill, no matter how tight they wrap their pussyhats, no matter how much they scream at the sky in impotent rage, nothing with harm President Donald J. Trump and in no possible future will Hillary ever be president of anything. EVER. Shill away, cucks. Earn those Brock Sheckles.

why not include who originally paid for the dossier? The Washington Free Beacon, an American conservative political journalism web site

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/27/conservative-website-funded-initial-fusion-gps-trump-opposition-effort.html

>communication picked up between the trump team and Russian officials
Nothing was found from the wiretaps. None of the collusion allegations in the dossier has been verified to date.

Former director of national intel also confirmed no evidence of collusion prior to Papadoupolos connection. It's all a sham.

>pretending to know things that are clearly still under a confidential investigation that has produced 4 indictments of top trump staff so far

>relying on MSM for news
>ignoring the fact that Mueller has not approached wikileaks nor assange to date

washingtonexaminer.com/fbi-has-not-verified-trump-dossier/article/2641207
FBI already confirmed no collusion evidence.

They didn't pay for the dossier sent to the FBI.
They paid Fusion GPS to do opposition research on Trump during the primary.

Every fucking thing that could be leaked has leaked in Washington but now a memo so many people are talking about will stay locked down forever. WTF is in that memo??

No, that's just the contact that the source was literally a trump family member lol
The Carter Page visits to Moscow and info on the money laundering by Manafort are in the first few pages of the dossier

republicans can go to jail too we dont care
DRAIN THE SWAMP
RELEASE THE MEMO

wikileaks? They are 100% compromised and partisan - no longer a source of neutral info

nice source also. Not verified does not equal false, but you already know that

It's funny how you shills never fail to reveal yourselves

Missing piece of the puzzle.
Thanks.

It's funny how retarded trumpfags are

>shill calling an organic poster a shill because he doesn't suck trump's dick

the absolute state of Sup Forums
so sad

Democrats: The memo is full of misinformation, it’s just a stunt

Also Democrats: Not as single one of us has actually read it

>No, that's just the contact that the source was literally a trump family member lol
I asked you to proved sources.
This was the only source you gave..
I'm guessing you don't have anything else....

Also, Still waiting for you to back up the claim that..
>Which had info corroborating what the FBI had already been looking into

>of the dossier
known as 'the Document paid for by the democratic party'..

>implying snopes wouldn't "debunk" this
>wikileaks not reliable
>ignoring the fact that the strongest connection is coffee boy's hearsay which is literally nothing

We need the new normies to get this trending as wellness Suggestions?

-new wtf

And this is how you reveal shills everyone

>>ignoring the fact that the strongest connection is coffee boy's hearsay which is literally nothing

wow its crazy that was enough evidence to indict 4 people already, who have flipped on Trump and Kushner

crazy

are you mad that if the memo was released your idols will be jailed, or if are afraid you won't be able to burden the weight of reality?

someone on twitter tell you that?

that's cute.

can i get an invite to your team's discord? like to see the talking points of the day, since they are so nicely coordinated

I can spoonfeed you everything, dipshit. Maybe read something else that's not blogs written by trumpfags
lol the memo is nothing. It's exactly like every other distraction attempt by Nunes, bullshit. I want it released so I can laugh at the retards who have been hyping it up when they have to jump to another conspiracy theory because it's a nothingburger

I think ya should change the hashtag.
Twitter already killed that one..

I don't have script writers, but yours must be on vacation, hope he, her, or xeai returns soon, cus your script is getting old

Sup Forums has literally devoled into breitbart / fox news comment sections

which makes sense since those are also all people in moscow larping as conservative americans also.

>everything I don't like is Russia
What's it like having frontal lobe brain damage?

They're scared.

associating with Russia isn't illegal. the fact that there was no collusion remains. dnc hired fusion gps, regardless of whether it was previously hired by republican shills washington free beacon doesn't make trump guilty.

you've lost sight of what this investigation is about.

>papadopolos = coffee boy
>flynn = lied about a nothingburger
>gates = business with russia, not evidence of collusion. equivalent to podesta.

So is it Manafort who's the smoking gun now?

>the fact that there was no collusion remains

ignored the rest of your talking points

>I can spoonfeed you everything, dipshit. Maybe read something else that's not blogs written by trumpfags

Yeah..
How dare I ask you to provide ANY sources on the shit you read on HuffPo..

Obviously I am the one that should go find the sources that I say don't exist..

>complex charts prove things
Well I guess that means DRUMPF gets impeached yesterday innit

Can't answer I see.

I have you a direct source with Don Jr emails, youre just butthurt you can't reeee about fake news like usual

So like I said..

>all the meetings and contact between Russian oligarchs and officials with the trump team
Becomes
>Trumps son had a single 15 minute meeting with someone associated with Russia because they said they had dirt on Clinton..

You have nothing else..

user has frontal lobe brain damage. Unable to entertain any perspective outside xir's delusion. Unable to craft an argument or see outside talking points handed to them. It's a hallmark of it. I guarantee if they got a CT scan, it would confirm.

Trump jr, sessions, kushner, Manafort, Papadopoulos, Flynn, page, gordon, and McFarland have all lied about their contacts with Russians before eventually admitting them after stories broke with evidence that they lied lol

> (You)
>I think ya should change the hashtag.
>Twitter already killed that one..
I'll change it in a bit. What should I change it too? We need to figure that out... Lots of stupid normies out there that will believe anything without researching it.

bump

>People do buisness in Russia
>Gov people talk to a diplomat
>people have links to nonspecific Russian affiliated interests
This image confuses me. Is this really what has the dems think this Russia shit is real?

>trumps son had a single 15 minute meeting with someone hired by the democratic party and let into the country by loretta lynch

He doesn't get that the evil Russia meme is a Jewish meme, which is why he thinks having connections with Russia is "the smoking gun".

If the dossier allegations were true (that Putin has the pee pee tape and Trump is being blackmailed), or that Trump campaign is literally coordinating with Putin and his bots/hackers which isn't proven to date

Enquiring minds want to know.

Sessions - Met ambassador as a senator
Kushner - Met ambassador after trump won
Manafort - A lobbyist that has probably met everyone
Flynn - Met ambassador after trump won
Page - Met ambassador at a event
Gordon - Met ambassador
McFarland - Met ambassador after trump won

So basically we're just playing 6 degrees from Vladimir Putin?
You realize that people from every presidential campaign met Sergey Kislyak and other russian officials at one point or another?

The only thing that sticks out is Papadopoulos.
But that is no different from Clinton trying to get dirt from Ukraine.

Redo this - there aren't enough jews in the picture.

Bumpsiki