Do you like the sea?

Do you like the sea?

Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.com/video/av9033427/?from=search&seid=2326728221726345253
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=62947681
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Love Live would've been better and more popular as generic haremshit.

Come at me.
It's true.

I want to go to the sea!

>male MC

Blatantly bullshit. It's hard to get any more popular than it already is.

This is now a Sunshine thread.

Yuri is a meme.

She's the only good thing about it

I want to go to the sea with Kanan!

I like birds more

if literally ever nuke that currently exists was launched at that big body of blue bullshit i would feel nothing but ecstasy

Do it for her.

Please be nice.

Rina is the new hotness.

>better
no
>more popular
definitely not, it's incredibly popular and making it a haremshit wouldn't help it, only hurt

Do we like Gen 3?

>not seagulls
plebs

Sunshine must be REALLY bad if we're getting a third gen already

Looks better than Sunshit.

>doubting Sunrise

Best LL is You!

>unironically believing its gen 3

This. As much as I hate sunshine this is just a gimmick of the game. They look too generic for it to be gen 3

Posting perfection

I feel really good about the actual Gen 3. I feel like they're going to learn a lot about their mistakes with Sunshine and create something that will be up to par with µ's. Sucks that Karin's design is being wasted on a minor part of the mobage.

I prefer the Russian.

We will see what happens.

HELL YEAH ...also fuck the hypocritic protect cunts

Then they get voices and a CD release.

It wouldn't have made sense as haremshit. Like, why would all the girls in a harem form an idol group?

Anyway, there's not even one haremshit that's half as popular as Love Live, and I fail to see how removing any possibility of yuri shipping would make it more popular.

They will be released in the game, and very probably will be Gen 3, but not after milking Sunshine for what's worth.

But Sunshine's S2 has already been announced, and Aqours will obviously disband after losing its 3 older members, just like the original.

Half of them really stand out, while the other half is kinda bland. The girl that's hiding her face with a drawing it's an instant, guaranteed success. Whoever designed her deserves a raise.

Why so much hate for Sunshine? It doesn't commit any sins that couldn't be held against the original.

Is the sea wet?

iwn be together with Maki and Nozomi

>list of haremshit that are as popular as Love Live

Hell fucking no

And what if Aqours says screws the rules and sticks around for mega concerts with PDP, Normies, Middle School Idols and Male Idols?

I want to go full yandere for honk

After 20 years Umi-chan is still the best LL.

Dork-Chihaya is my favourite idol.

Yes I sure love the ocean.

@157383604
>come at me
>hasn't replied to anyone

Bitter senile hagsfags who still can't let go of the past and refuse to acknowledge something new.

I want to settle down with Nozomi in the country and open up a tavern together.

Wow that was quick, new unit already? They must be panicking if they're shuffling in new idols this soon.
What the fuck are you doing?

Is the school still in danger of closing again?

With the declining birth rate, yes. Though a school in the middle of Akiba should be quite safe.

Next Love Live should be something revolving around birth rates, I don't think we see the topic discussed in many shows but wasn't there an anime or something where the school faced closure due to not enough applicants because of the low birth decline?

I think it was the one PA Works show.

Tora Tora Tora or something like that.

You'll never get that Nozomi
gidit?

What would married life with Nozomi be like?

Full of hugs and fucks.

Umi is great

Umi would make the best wife.

>implying Nozomi isn't the perfect white material

Umi, Maki and Nozomi would probably be the comfiest marriages. MAYBE Kotori but those three would be my top choices.

just imagine listening to kotori's voice every single day of being married to her

i'd kill myself in a week

Umi is love.

Umi is life.

>white
Fucking auto-correct. I obviously meant wife.
I can agree with this. Umi and Nozomi are top-tier wife material while kotori and maki are right behind.

Top 3 wives would be

>Umi

She would push you everyday do your best at work and home but would never allow her to do anything that would somehow hurt the family.

>Kotori

Classic traditional and supportive wife whatever happens. Can't go wrong with it

>Maki
Who doesn't like a cute tsundere wife?

Eli would make the better white material.

Aqours is crap, I have moved from µ's already and gave Aqours a chance. They continually disappoint with their music and their anime was pure garbage after episode 4.

I love how traditional Umi is, Nozomi has that beauty you only find in literary works and Maki is more than likely all around fun to be with.

>leaving out Nozomi
Into the fucking trash.

>Maki

Like the family would accept a non medical doctor as husband for her!

Too manipulative for my taste.

Also she is into sexual herrasment of other girls.

I just found Umi a little too up-tight. Nozomi has a soft, understanding kindness about her that makes her perfect in my eyes. She may not be the most "fun" character, but she's definitely the most wifeable imo.

Umi would be great once you break through her shell she doesn't let others see but yeah, I agree about Nozomi, would be the perfect member of u's to marry.

Pana would be number one.

One of the main charm of µ's is seeing how they grow from literally who to filling out Tokyo dome, while sunshine got a free ticket to popularity just by riding their coattails.

>One of the main charm of µ's is seeing how they grow from literally who to filling out Tokyo dome
t. Love Live fan since 2015

No one cares about love live before the anime.

I want to go on a romantic camping weekend with Umi in the woods, where we'll catch and kill our own dinner, cook it over a fire and after we've finished eating make love under the stars.

I want to have sweaty sex with Umi in her dojo.

Would Umi be the type who'd sexually dominate you?

>Umi will never step on my dick

Why even live?

Which members of u's would you enter into a threesome with? I'd go for Umi and Nozomi or Nozomi and Maki.

None because they aren't real.

Umi is for enjoying alone.

Umi is pure

Maki and Eli maybe.

Also this, I don't want to share Umi with anyone.

A pure maiden

A strong maiden

Reminder we've only explored 5% of Umi

This was my favourite low key LL joke.

Is that Araragi's sister?

>Is that Arararagi's sister?
You did that on purpose!

I'm addicted to the cantonese dub of LL.

bilibili.com/video/av9033427/?from=search&seid=2326728221726345253

Cantonese Umi sounds like she would fucking dominate you.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=62947681

Post Chika.

No, only pretty girls allowed

>literally who
>in the middle of akihabara

Eli would not only be a shit wife she wouldn't be worth fucking. Too much of a cunt to deal with and boring as hell most of the other time.