en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_did_those_feet_in_ancient_time
youtube.com/watch?v=RkiZ249MeCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>European criminals
mentions their nationality
>Pakistani rape gangs
a bunch of Asians

;^)

Weren't those nums fake? Didn't Muzzies originally top some categories but because of family roots, the country of origin was changed.
Not sure, but I'm around 70% sure some of those stats aren't fully true, or couldn't be supported.

But, in general, fuck Romania. Why is the Balkans so uncivil?

Such as, (can't exactly remember the exact details) a Turkish man who robbed some cornershop was labeled as a Frenchman or Romanian since down his family tree, was a Frenchman or Romanian.

Well, I can't exactly prove that. Nothing can, so it's just a theory...?

they pretty much let in dirt poor countries into the EU, imagine if the USA added all African states to their 'union', Africa would empty out fast, just like how eastern EUrope emptied out fast

>Musleemz destroin' muh countrhey durr

user that image actually probably supports that idea.

White is white, but Muslims will be some Black (North African), predominantly Asian (most), a fair bit of Mixed and likely some Other too.

>Asian
>Chinese or others
wat

Oh, yeah. Pakis.

In Britain 'Asian' is just a euphemism for Pakis nowadays.

>''''Asian'''' grooming gangs

I have no problem helping other European countries like eastern Europe
That was just the price
Now that they hate the EU too we should end it though

And their number is slightly lower of that of a white male. If you want to rephrase it, BOTH are destroying the country, not only asians as you try to make it up.

Those are stunning numbers for the low population % they have in the country. Wow...
Worse than niggers in the U.S.A I guess...

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_England

I seriously don't get Sup Forums's infatuation with the P*lish. They bring nothing to the table but cheap labor and make up the majority of the criminal underground here in Iceland. They're just as toxic to Western Europeans as your average Muslim or nigger, and treat us as if we're a different race entirely (because, shocker, we are). Please stop this pro polish "white hope" meme.

>Iceland
pls.

>based totally white poles

At least muh whites have muh God given right to destroy their own country, paki foreigners don't have that right.

I'm a bong btw, idk why my IP occasionally gives me a burger flag.

This is the fish I talked about previously. They are certainly not Polish. Romanian, probably.
News is just an industry for making people follow a narrative. Remember that.

>white genocide in the UK
>almost equal crime victims as the other races

Do you guys even inform yourself or do you just spurt out what the EDL mentally shits out of their cognitive lower brain?

As far as i'm concerned, britain can go to hell, thanks to your faggot forefathers and their fucking sykes-picot treaty.

>so cucked that they don't have a category for muslim crime because it's not pc

The Irish on this list are travellers. They're ethnically not Irish, or even human for that matter.

Doesn't your bible teach you that land does not belong to any human but all the land belongs to god?
Or are you some kike believing that you're a chosen one belonging to bongland?

it's mostly the burgers who hold them in such high esteem

they see all the headlines which go "WHITE NATIONALIST MARCH IN POLAND" and "POLAND REFUSES TO TAKE IN MIGRANTS" and think that they're some shining beacon of white purity
they haven't had to deal with Polish diaspora so they don't realize just how cancerous upon a society Poles can be

What's the age of marriage in alaska? The minimum one, or new hampshire?

>Fraud
>Nigeria
The Nigerian prince strikes again

fuck off with that shit
every thread I try to wipe away the "le based poles" delusions, I am bombarded with nothing but "t. mutt" from drooling eurofags like you

Most English working classes don't like Poles or Eastern Europeans and haven't since the EU allowed them in.

Poles in Poland are absolutely fine, but here in bongistan they make little ghetto segregated areas for themselves and make house prices shit and work as taxi drivers and plumbers and shit like that and have their own shops and restaurants. Most cities have 'Polish areas' nowadays.

It's really little different to Muslims migrating here and setting up Muslim areas they stay segregated within.

It's not all Poles as well, some integrated pretty well and I've known and been good friends with a few, but when loads don't integrate and work for shit wages undercutting English people and then take money out of the country to white and based Poland then it's little wonder they're disliked.

Also segregation and lack of integration is an absolutely massive cause for high crime rates and lawlessness, it's probably number 1.

And what the fuck can you tell us eurofags about polacks? Have you ever met one, way over in 'murrica you fag?

Have you even witnessed the parallel society they establish upon a number of polacks?

Why don't you invite 10 of 'em to your house, give them 2 bottles of vodka and experience
>polish white purity
at your own skin you fag

it's a shame that people like you get caught in the crossfire, but then again it's not our fault that said le based poles threads always get flooded with burgers

Oh wait, nvm there seems to be some misunderstanding with your post

TILL WE HAVE BUILT JERUSALEM
IN ENGLAND'S GREEN AND PLEASANT LAND

>Not rolling a thief
You hate fun or something?

Fucking romenians they are all here

if it makes you feel better, poles sit around a table with people they just met and bad mouth pole diaspora outside the country

Jerusalem in England?

lolwat

>mudnigger reading comprehension

Yeah yeah yeah, you got me there, go on make fun of me, satisfy your deeper animalistic drives, feast upon my misunderstoodment, degrade me

>wonder they're disliked
>you have no money to pay bills
>only money to be made is overseas
>you work a job you hate, treated like shit to benefit (((them))) to destabilize local workforce
did I miss anything?

>there is no polish diaspora in america

>he's never heard Jerusalem before
It's the unofficial national anthem of England (we're not allowed an official one, probably not enough anthem licenses).

we lock up a greater % of our black population than the USA does but nobody says anything about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=sHz2Hmq7soo&feature=youtu.be&t=125

I mean, I do know that. I am in the U.K, after all, but Muzzies are the most sketchy fuckin people.
Maybe it's because I live in a bad part of the country where Whites = minority. Maybe it's because I'm a racist nigger.
nah I've seen the same muzzies rob the same store and cops show up some 20 mins later. No evidence, so they get no shit.

fuck.

Slavs amd irish are literal niggers

Image is dogshit, here: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_did_those_feet_in_ancient_time

No bang on desu, although another thing is they become a mascot for pro-EU cucks and how our workforce would apparently fall apart without unlimited EU immigration.

>if there aren't thousands of Poles working illegal wages for pennies picking our fruit then how will our agriculture survive?!?!?!

The sad thing is it isn't even unique to the UK. Here in Sweden which Sup Forums loves to meme about the about constant muslim crimes, half our criminals are eastern europeans. Almost every single gang has balkan or slavic roots and leadership. Most of our drugs and illegal weapons come from slav countries.

Yet if you point this out that means you're somehow defending muslims...

And that's not even talking about the "legal" eastern europeans whom all work for peanuts to drive down wages or beg in the street. Burgers just love to shit on mexicans for the same reasons but if western europeans do the same to 'le based white slavs' they're suddenly not valid complaints...

>invite poor wh*te niggers to work unskilled jobs in your country
>"oh fuck, they behave like niggers :("
wh*te people logic
also, you need to show what percentage of population each of these nationalities constitute, before you can tell anything about these stas

they're far less noticeable in comparison to western europe since I'd imagine they're distributed equally/widely across all of the US

at least in a place as small as Iceland they all gather near the capital area and as the other iceland user said, go into crime or fill up some job like construction work, making it hard to avoid their slavic influences

>Burgers just love to shit on mexicans for the same reasons but if western europeans do the same to 'le based white slavs' they're suddenly not valid complaints
Spot on. Eastern Europeans are the Mexicans of Western Europe.

The main reason their countries were added to the EU was to drive down the value of the Euro to benefit Germany's economy.

what a twat, How about you show full graphic that show exact percentage?
I guess they were right after all when they said that all the true norwegians died during wwii.

t.mutt

>pro-EU cucks
like (((Poroszenko))); will be interesting to see if your govt pushes harder for war with Russia when your dolar collapses

They are fine in the US. Any white genetic material that dilutes the bong ugly duckling genetics is a blessing.

ITT: frozen shitholes taking their anger on poles because they're too cucked to do anything about the BBC

gypos are criminals, I would have never guessed. Now what about the rape stats?

I like being underdog; nowhere to go but up

>The reason why there are no mudslimes, rapefugees, and sand niggers on that list is because you bongs consider them English.

The absolute state of the United Cuckdom

You know it's possible to dislike 2 different groups of people for different reasons at the same time right? Or do you suddenly love niggers if you don't like muslims?

And how many of those romanians are actually real gypos? Plus they arent super violent ..they are cowards that mostly steal

Not really. They’re concentrated in the midwest and the only thing which distinguishes from the Germans are the surnames and jokes. Pretty sure a higher percentage of the Poles in my class went on to university than the Germans. Germans benefited from coming here earlier and being able to get dirt cheap land so a lot of them just continue farming which is perfectly ok. Point being that Polish Americans are by and large indistinguishable from other white Americans and are clearly superior to Irish and Italians if you really want to get into it.

>Somalia
>not using their real flag

Not really. But then again they are likely mixed up with german and bong genetics.
Roomed in college with two who had ski on the end of their name.

>they used the flag of commie Bulgaria

You see, it's the commies fault.

Screencap this BulgarianBro.
When ThreeSeasInitiative will be up and running with all the infrastructural projects finished in 2022-2023 it will be them begging us to join us.
youtube.com/watch?v=RkiZ249MeCs

Not trying to deny the existance of our bydlo but..

>Why don't you invite 10 of 'em to your house, give them 2 bottles of vodka and experience

What is 2 bottles of vodka for 10 people you pathetic soy drinking cuck.
Apart from that, I am quite sure that would be a very positive experiance. You cucks in the west dont know shit bout having fun.

>Romania, Nigeria and Albania for fraud.
This is so legit it kills the Jew.

>Comparing the Daily Mail to the BBC.
Full retard.

>BBC

Disingenuous much? We all know courts are more likely to acquit niggers and muslims. Hell, the cops don't even charge them unless they are caught on tape and forced to do their fucking jobs.

I'll believe things are getting better when the no go zones disappear. Those are utterly unacceptable on this island.

Notice Rape wasn't even mentioned, just those evil foreign drug dealers muscling in on MI5's market share.

>BBC

BASED.

BBC is only British in name nowadays. GBC would be more appropriate but then they would lose the nigger connotation.

I am seeing numbers from 15 to 156 which does sound like a lot. How many UK criminals in jail for the same offenses?

Hahaha missed a word :D

I am seeing numbers from 15 to 156 which does NOT sound like a lot. How many UK criminals in jail for the same offenses?

>they haven't had to deal with Polish diaspora
ever been to chicago?

>BBC is only British in name nowadays

I know, right? We have to take as much as we can for when the "refugees" will conquer them.

Anyone else find that they can read this just fine then get depressed afterwards?

see for the listed convictions.

I'm surprised Russia wasn't included in the breakdown; their mafias have taken over organised crime in many places. Then again they compromise Judges to not get convicted so I guess they'd be invisible.

so true, romenians, albanians, they are subhuman scum, worst than niggers, we have to throw them off eu and schengen, their rapists, burglars, they are really the scum of earth. please genocide these people.
biggest eu problem after niggers and shitskins.

FUCK POLAND FOR DESTROYING THE EU

SCUM NEVER INTEGRATED IN THE UK

1 MILLION SCUM MOVED THERE REFUSED TO INTEGRATE

1 MILLION SCUM KICKING WHITE BRITS OUT OF GOVERNMENT HOUSING OPPORTUNITIES AND GOVERNMENT SCHOOL PLACES

1 MILLION SCUM FLOODING THE FREE HEALTH CARE SYSTEM UNTIL IT CRASHED

THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO MARCH AGAINST THE EU AND NOT FOLLOW THE FUCKING RULES

we have to wipe them out.
is salvini against comunitarian schengen immigrants?

We must loot their nuclear missiles, Bulgaria might help us out.

Relax, 100 grams of vodka and 30 minutes in a Sauna should make it all go away.

your entire ethnicity is a disgrace, subuhuman gypsies.

For that we play nice with America, so they move their nukes here, IDK maybe they already did.

>that they can read this just fine then get depressed afterwards?
even we don't have those types of niggers here britbro, I haven't even run into them in the US, where I have to go frequently. You guys need a cleansing that consists of camps, German Shepards and using the last white geman alive to run the show

Romanians on the other hand are absolute scum.

Mate Pidgin is the language they speak in many African countries. It was never made with the UK in mind.

Alright. Why put all the blame on the Poles? There's more Indians than Poles.
No need to get angry at all Poles if your Polish crush didn't want to sleep with you.

Poles are 100% Labour voters. Labour voters are the worst scum the UK has.

Frato, nu ma ataca, te rog.

There is a big visual and cultural difference between a Gypo and a Romanian.

>the language they speak in many African countries
So why the hell did the BBC employ some pidgin niggers to write for their website? It's not like you guys have african colonies anymore

An American defense of Romanians--I'm an American who spent a month in Bucharest, and yes there were kids who tried to pick my pocket, and beggars, and gypsies everywhere, but if you've lived in the United States it's amazing to go to a city of almost two million people and not see thugs on every corner. In 2007, Bucharest had 11 murders. The closest American comparison, population wise, is Philadelphia, which in 2007 had 392 murders.

Mate it's British only in name. They have people employed around the world to gather news locally and also to translate it into various languages. Those pidgin niggers likely live in Kenya and are employed by the local BBC branch.
Why do you think they are so disconnected from modern Britain? It's because they are scattered across the globe and rarely leave London on the rare occasion that they are actually in the UK.

Kek. Story behind this? Why is there a big Kim poster in the background?

The notorious leader of the alt-right who is currently hiding in Korea has declared war against all mutts and rape babies.

Sounds about as legit as any other alt-right story.