Poland

can you give me some answers why we see increased nationalism and rassism in this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GzbKZFsiJIA
youtube.com/watch?v=pDHvwz0jRuw
youtube.com/watch?v=C_BjPy19bYs
youtu.be/1ty3mFU8EtA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys kike

POLAND NO
O
L
A
N
D

N
O

Well after getting your asses kicked for the past 1000 years from different groups, I don't blame you. Poland is like China.

>Poland is like China
fuck you,dude

Plenty of people working in West and seeing how diversity and multiculti work for Western countries.
Pro tip:
>it don't

Because if you were under pressure of haphazardly constructed and enforced Marxists propaganda, you get immune to it.
And then even the more nuanced and delicate attempts at it don't get past your radar.
Kinda like vaccine against faggotry.

Almost 50 years of communism worked like a vaccine.

it's better to be like China than westerners these days

>implying that PRL paid more than lip service to Marxism and Leninism

They were under rule and got their identity back. Now someone else wants to put them under rule with the same shit that is done to the west but without the 30 years + of slow indoctrination. That backfires like it would have backfired in the west not even 50 years ago. So not really anything noteworthy.

But that's what i mean
it was GULag ''''psyops'''' tier propaganda.
But it was showed into people's face bucketful.
All the marches, all the great pompous expositions on how prosperous we were, how good our products are, how there's ship full of oranges sailing to us...
They were so crude and unrefined that everyone who had IQ above the ground floor could see through them.
In west they actually had to convince people that gommunizm doesn't suck balls, and they were more delicate.
Now we know how it works, and we see similar moves in the West. That's why we're not buying this bullshit as much as they do.

> Now someone else wants to put them under rule with the same shit
We exactly know who wants this. It is the eternal g*rman who wants to destroy Europe once again. God damn it, I can't find words to describe how much I hate your nation. Hopefully, it will be over within next 50 years once you turn brown.

thanks for the inputs i ll look into it
btw big supporter of u poland guys!

Hey if it helps you I hate what has become of us also with every fiber of my soul.

PRL strongly played nationalistic card, especially Western border(Chrobry one) and their propaganda was directed to workers and peasants and it was simple but effective at the time.
It did some good thing the land reform including and tried keep sovereignty from big brother in Moscow. And even that propaganda was more conservative than anything you get in West at the time.

Can us fat Americans still buy brats and beer? I'm scared you have laws banning those things.

Ok, maybe I overreacted a little bit. Still, I can't stand that it is Germany who always sticks its nose in other people's business. Your nation is obssessed with controlling other people.

You're surrounded by assholes countries and were occupied by commies

We have been occupied enough to know exactly what happens when a bunch of forigners come here. . And arguments like ' y u dont like africans we r all equal' just sound exactly like communisms that we know is horse shit

>Well after getting your asses kicked for the past 1000 years from different groups, I don't blame you. Poland is like China.
Burger education 101

If what you have said was true, then Poland would be as big as Albania.

>If what you have said was true, then Poland would be as big as Albania.
How?

Thing is even PRL have some bright sides. And to be honest it not like we have much of the choice.
On the other hand I do not see what exactly mass of 3rd world economic migrants or gibs seekers would bring to Poland other than making it worse for anyone living there already. And we have some choice in the matter.

We don't have the luxury of having two fucking oceans on our borders.

Our elites are obsessed with controlling other people and our people are "Spießbürger" that will never resist their elites as long as they get their little mediocre life. That second part is now eroding that is why the AfD got in an instant to 13%. The darker it gets the faster the German goes from sheep to autistic wolf and it is every time a fucking extreme.

>Poland is like China.
So Poland owns you?

>Well after getting your asses kicked for the past 1000 years
We would not be able to survive this long
Look at Sorbians
We would be like them, if not worse.

Had Teutonic order kicked our ass during 15th or 14th century, we would barely exist today.

Brats and beer will be the last things to be banned if it ever comes to such a state.

Aydin Paladin has some ideas

youtube.com/watch?v=GzbKZFsiJIA

>Germany
>Nation

Germany is a country, not a nation.
They just speak the same language, that is all.
Germs in every land hates people from other lands, and only cooperate because they hate people from outside those lands even more.

They are literally like cavemen tribes or chimpanzees that band together only to attack others.

Oh god not this video again
Pure fucking cringe
Now we know how Japs feel when westerners try to talk about them.

Oh God you were not kidding, this is so hard to watch.

>our people are "Spießbürger" that will never resist their elites as long as they get their little mediocre life
That is the major difference between us. We are ready to sacrifice our lives just to get it all our own way. We are stubborn and it has drawbacks, sometimes even terrible consequences but we are ready to pay the price. I had a good opinion on Germany and Germans but this whole retarded refugees welcome mess is unacceptable. Anyway, good luck with AfD and I hope if this party wins it never turns against us. There is too much blood wasted in meaningless conflicts between us.

Nothing have "risen" just media started getting interested in us after we told rapefugees to fuck off

>I had a good opinion on Germany and Germans
That was stupid
All of History should teach you that German genocide is something great for Europe
Even if it means a lot of Africa and the middle east comes into Europe as a price

you have on one which you stole from Germany FAGGOT

>pic related says it all

this meme again

Let me remind you that had Germany won the WW1, they would have deported us from Mazovia, Greater Poland and Silesia

Let me remind you that had Germany won the WW2, we would not exist.

Jak swiat swiatem, niemiec nigdy nie byl Polaka bratem.

Die juden

Half of Poland's history is struggle against pagan invaders and the other half is struggle against foreign empires trying to uproot our identity.
Not sure what anyone in the EU expected to happen when a molochian money cult tries to force a bunch of islamist migrants onto us to make our dissolution into the melting pot faster.

Past is the past. We must remember it but there is no point bringing it back all over again. What concerns me is the future. Yet again we are not the ones who bring another catastrophy to Europe.

We will only turn (as a country) against you when the current confrontation resulting out of this pro Eu and rapefugee shit does not end. If the AfD wins there might be people who want parts of Poland back as "muhh clay" but not with violence.

>What concerns me is the future.
Future is looking good right now
A german free Europe was never a thing
Just imagine how you guys will reach for the stars without us holding you back.

>All of History should teach you that German genocide is something great for Europe
Even if it means a lot of Africa and the middle east comes into Europe as a price
Can't you just stop feel superior over others and live in peace? I don't want niggers or arabs to flood our continent.

Always do opposite of what Germany does.
We already had our endeavour with diversity in 1600s and, sadly, one of the Friedriches came to rain on our parade (don't ask about what liberties did to central power).

Hardly possible
Germany renounced all of it's claims to it's former territories ( including konigsberg ) in 1989 / 1990

>Can't you just stop feel superior over others and live in peace?
I think Germans are the bottom of the barrel and need to be replaced
I don't get why that makes you think I think we are superior to anything

Implying that will stop Germans from chimping out again if they will have a chance.

White side is the best side

>someone else
r-right, kraut you're retarded

There is no good side. Just jump straight into the blue part.

I would say poland is more like mexico

I would say Mexico is more like America.

I always see american post that and I never understood it.

Especially considering that most of us still own property there. We will privately sue the living shit out of Poland as soon as they're rich enough to pay the settlement from a class action lawsuit.

shhhh, nooo, he's correct.
>Poland is the Mexico of Europe
Yeah we're poor, we have huge drug cartel problem, we're dumb as fuck, we only produce criminals, we refuse to intergrate.
>yeah Poland is a shithole, don't ever come here.

Why are there so many Poles in Sup Forums?
as many as Canadians

1. Poland is smelly
2. Poland steals
3. Poland does crime
4. Poles go to countries that don't want them always
5. Poland is catholic and stupid
6. Poland is nationalist and proud of being shitty
7. Poland spent 20 billion Euros on a giant statue of Jesus, etc., etc., etc.

This is cool

youtube.com/watch?v=pDHvwz0jRuw
youtube.com/watch?v=C_BjPy19bYs

Even the ugly bitches are BASED

We're all paid shills that try and lift the perception of Poland.

Canadians on the other hand are unemployed after Troodoo and have nothing to do.

>flag
KYS

Das rite

you EXACTLY know a shit. stay on your place.

That's counting the Germans you stupidly kicked out of Poland and who will sue the living fuck out of your country. Yes there are literally millions of us.

When did Poland become so heavily memed on Sup Forums?

Wtf I hate Poland now

And there's your answer to OP's question - people, in contrast SK is quite hard to find, again people, but we're going to sing a different tune with pooland A and B division once we hit economic hardship, and it's comming

Yes, sue us. Let's see how that turns out :^).
>btw Hans, return all the art you've stolen from us
>oh and don't forget to pay up that 1,5 trillion euro in reparations, intrest is growing every day

>you stupidly kicked out of Poland
Never should have come here!

8. Poland produces the best music
youtu.be/1ty3mFU8EtA

They think they are some kind of important country, always dreaming about "good old days". It's funny because they failed spectacularly in those good old days and got fucked in every hole.

Once it's invader stance became obvious, prominent and loudly verbalised. You can't do that! Otherwise other countries could get a bad idea that you actually can and should, maybe that it's even your duty.

Based Poland.

Poland is a land full of subhuman degenerated mud slurping faggot liar niggers without any white mans genetic. Nuke em all. That's why.

True, but you got fucked worse so there's that.

(((racism)))

Is that the only 'argument' you have these days?

You stole literal property from us which is worth in the tens of trillions of Euros. The entire western part of your country was Germany. We will sue the living shit out of you until you're a fucking communist shithole again.

you just described the ukraine

We never came to Poland, Poland came to us! You never fucking existed until 1918.

Also all their racism is a fucking joke. Never trust a two-faced polack, he's like a jew. In fact most of them are jews.
Daily reminder.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland

hooooooooooo
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't understand... When I come to Morocco always I SEE a Poland tourists. All good people! And why in her county Poland people hate Moroccans?
I'm Moroccan living in Spain (RIF) Berber

>start a war
>turns our krauts are inferior than slavs at warfare
>lose lands yet again
it's your own fault

>When did Poland become so heavily memed on Sup Forums?
When you decided to stand up for your birthright.
Don't ever change brothers.

Well, we at least got purged out of our Jews.

You remained a failed Polish-Russian-Jewish-Khazar-Tatar-Turk soup.

You're brown and muslim, nothing personal.

>never fucking existed until 1918
kek, nigger cum must have flushed your brains out

>I would say poland is more like mexico

Mexico plans to do to White Americans living in the Southwest USA exactly what Poland did to 20 million innocent Germans in Poland. Poland should be punished now and punished hard until they fucking collapse to prevent Mexico doing the same thing to you.

Will never happen Hans.

I cant wait for you guys to take refugees , I mean you take the gibs you need to take the responsibility

Told you... liars... and niggers

Your country is fucking imaginary, like your 12 year old sister's virginity. Poland has no right to exist and should be fucking flushed down the toilet. Every last one of you Soviet clay thieves pretending to be "Polish" should be deported back to Siberia.

I'm European. I'm from the RIF... If this fact is important... Just racism? Poland people love our Marijuana.

Doesn't matter who had it the longest, what matters is that Germans built the regions and you stole it from them. That's why the Southwestern US belongs the white Americans even though Mexico had it longer.

No, no, no you will die :^)

who cares? most steamrolled "country" in history

This will be the third time Poland has died for Europe's sins, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it.

You sound very Muslim my bro