When did you realize Trump was just another Zog puppet? Me? Around 3:53pm on 1/19/18

When did you realize Trump was just another Zog puppet? Me? Around 3:53pm on 1/19/18.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VbW-TG87Syo
intelnews.org/2018/01/16/01-2251/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait he's allowing other countries to get info on us and this puts America first?

Who is Zog?

No, he's allowing us to collect intelligence on foreign countries.

ah, Obama stopped it?

Zionist Occupation Government.
DC in other words.

What a joke

When he bombed Syria

And those foreign countries collect intelligence on USAians and send it to the NSA as part of the Five Eyes / Echelon arrangement.

No, it's set up in such a way it has to be renewed from time to time. I guess they're afraid the populace might wake up and realize that it is being used domestically and violates the constitution.

DAMMIT!
Now I wish I had supported Hillary Clinton instead.
You really changed my mind about Donald, anonymous shill. Truly.

It would've been renewed either way.

So you are aware of this, and not that fusiongps abused it's power at the bidding of very evil cronies of powerful politicians? You are aware of the surveillance state, but not the abuses of it by the major cliques in power?

You are also not aware that the bill was passed with Important revisions so the creepy shit the progressives pulled won't happen again?

>if you can't support trump, you have to support Clinton
>Sweden is this cucked.

Makes sense. Incidentally, I think it's time this board got back to it's roots and started supporting Rand Paul.

>You are also not aware that the bill was passed with Important revisions so the creepy shit the progressives pulled won't happen again?

Can you elaborate or post or source? I have not heard this.

>americans
>understanding sarcasm

Were learning

Sarcasm is a tool for soyboys. We only have time for direct, literal communication.

>muh syria

oh my god what the fuck? im with her now. dump drumpf

Every time you are reminded about meteors or Aliens from now until the upcoming indictment openings, I want you to remember that John Podesta is a blood sucking pedophile and that he along with Obama, Hillary & Co. and the rest of the establishment will fake these events ala Project Bluebeam to get away from justice.

youtu.be/VbW-TG87Syo

>from now until the upcoming indictment openings
>says the man for the 100th time

>Syrian rebels visit Washington to request resumption of CIA assistance
intelnews.org/2018/01/16/01-2251/
A delegation of Syrian rebels is currently in Washington to ask that President Donald Trump authorize the CIA to resume giving them military assistance.
In 2013, the then-US President Barack Obama instructed the CIA to provide covert support to fighters in Syria.
The CIA promptly began to assist fighters affiliated with the Free Syrian Army (FSA), whose goal was to topple the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
Under the project, which was codenamed TIMBER SYCAMORE, CIA personnel trained FSA fighters and gave them light weaponry.
But in July of last year, President Trump abruptly terminated the CIA program, which he called “dangerous and wasteful”.
Now the FSA has sent a delegation to Washington to argue that, if the CIA does not help them, Iranian-backed militias will dominate much of Syria. The Syrian delegation met with US Congress members and White House officials.
This week they were hoping to speak with representatives from the Departments of State and Defense, said Sejari.
The delegation asked for the resumption of aid and explained the dangers of leaving moderate FSA forces without support.
He added that, if the US “is serious about challenging growing Iranian influence in Syria” by Hezbollah and other Shiite militias, it should resume its support of the FSA.
Mr. Trump’s decision to end TIMBER SYCAMORE was “damaging”.
The FSA, “endorse[s] President Trump’s statements about the need to confront Iranian hegemony in the region.
They claim that “until now on the ground it’s the Iranian militias that are expanding without serious resistance”.

The US-led coalition in Syria said that it planned to train a 30,000-strong Syrian Democratic Force as a professional army that could maintain control of the territories captured last year from the Islamic State.

► Author: Joseph Fitsanakis | Date: 16 January 2018 |

With Hillary, at least everything would be all over by now.
The earth would be scorched, we wouldn't have to endure another great disappointment.
Thanks Sup Forums

as soon as the media started mentioning his name as a presidential candidate.

real threats to the establishment are buried. if the media even mentions someone - even in a seemingly negative light - be suspicious.

wtf i hate trump now