Boku no Hero Academia

If she really does have high tier regeneration, I hope she's like a reverse Toga where she likes being ripped apart instead of ripping apart others. The masochist to her sadist.

>Tfw I would Fuck her in dragon form.

Well she had tits so I'm sure it's not that bad of a thought.

Is Deku the "kid appeal" character?

Does posting the same stupid question in every thread make you feel good? Honest question.

How much of the supplementary materials are canon? Are the LNs canon? Are the Drama CDs canon? Is Vigilantes canon?

>i first thought it was eat-man's power
>got really excited that dragon meat was accessible to the public and is part of this universe's wildlife
Im more disappointed that I thought id be

Vaginas exude a large amount of heat on normal human women, let alone on certain female half-dragons, whose body temperatures would only naturally be much higher than a normal human's. If one were to approach Ryukyu's bare vagina, especially if she was aroused, you would probably be able to feel the heat of it on your skin. The natural heat is also probably conducive to arousal in its own right. Much like a 15 year old going through puberty and getting erections at random, a side effect of being a half-breed is probably often, unprovoked arousal. Who knows, it may even be permanent. Ryukyu might literally be "in heat" at all times. On top of what may be almost perpetual wetness between her thighs, her naturally high body temperature probably makes it difficult for her to wear human clothes comfortably (especially tight, reinforced armor). She probably sweats profusely in her clothing, enough to drench herself in only one short outing .But then again she may get off on the feeling of being wrapped so tightly, so to speak. The sensation of her wet vagina would probably resemble putting your finger into a bath of hot honey. The juices more viscous than normal and just hot enough that you almost risk a burn. Imagine the smell and the taste of her inner thighs after one match. Wet and sticky with a musky odor and all salty-sweet from the combination of her various juices.

best

i am unironically embarrassed for this middle school 2005 tier CGI

what fucking animation is this from, a dreamcast game?

From naming nuance and the nature of the plot alone I am fairly sure that Midnight is more important of a character than she seems.

Her head looks like blue-eyes

seeing an actual dragon in bnha is a bit weird for me.

Probably a mobile game.

Quality anime-tie in arcade games amirite

She's definitely very important to my dick.

How likely is it that out of the three possible students, she's the traitor?

>Hori's design pages of Midnight say her skin tight material is skin coloured
>anime comes out
>it's white
AHHHHHH

Unless she becomes the homeroom teacher like she was supposed to be, no

there are 5.6 billion people out there with some sort of super power. It was only natural ONE had the power to turn into a dragon.

Don't respond

We BREATH OF FIRE now!

Pop quiz! Besides Overhaul, can YOU think of any characters with a fixation on "Tou-san?"

There's AT LEAST two.

torodoki?

I'd ship it

Todoroki HATES his father. That's actually a huge hint to what Todoroki's deal is, since the ones who LOVE their father are Uraraka and Shiggy.

Its possible to have a negative fixation though, you never implied it had to be positive

>has most hentai cameos of any character outside of the main cast
>has banged Momo, Tooru and Ochako in said doujins
>ship with invisigirl is getting pushed so hard it's turning canon

How will Shinsou ever recover?

If you answered Shiggy and Uraraka I would have included Todoroki too.

The distinction is important.

Is there a name for what the fuck's wrong with you?

Anyways I reckon you have a week or two. Hori's just giving away the codex to the ruse cruise in this chapter

Tell me WHOSE BODY STARTED MOVING ON ITS OWN

>How will Shinsou ever recover?
>implying he cares
He already made Ojiro his bitch once, and that's enough.

Kill yourself

>Anyways I reckon you have a week or two.
I want you to know that I screenshoted this so that I can laugh at you later.

Promise me you'll post it if I'm right.

Probably done deliberately to avoid the shitshow of pervy questions Hori got slammed with when she debuted and had to explain in small words and a side comic.

Are Midnight's breasts bigger than Ryuku's? Also, are they supposed to be around the same age?

soles are back in the menu boys

Fine, I promise, you autistic fucking nutcase.

is gravity midnigth archnemesis?

Overhaul is a brilliant strategist compared to Shig-for-brains

Sometimes actually being sane has it's advantages

Please ItsukaDrawfag, don't leave us alone and deliver more lewds, even lewds of other girls are okey. Say thanks or make your requests here so he or even another drawfag hear us.

midnight is 31 but I don't think there's been any indication of ryukyu's age

We figured that pretty much from the get-go when like the second sentence out of his mouth was asking Shiggy if he had a plan.

Ryuku's boobs aren't that big except for one panel

I still don't understand why the cops got to be punching bags when they're up against quirk users.

Isn't it enough just to read the warrant and let the superheroes take care of things?

Reminds me of navy fodder always getting owned by fruit users in One Piece.

Because apparently that's part of 'reform'.

ugh not this shit again. This is the reason theorist are called autists

Vigilantes and LN I would say are canon.

They didn't expect shit to hit the fan that quickly. Back in hideout raid they were present but not the ones doing the raid itself

>Isn't it enough just to read the warrant and let the superheroes take care of things?
that was the plan but bane come out from fucking nowere because the doctores knew about the raid

Well damn

Are there any non-autistic theories?

someone important or at least somewhat relevant will be nomu'd eventually

You have a weird hateboner for the guy who wants the police to be better.

And Ryuukyuu said operations like this have been happening since her rookie days, so, it's not really part of the reform.

Will it be Deku's mom?

Draw Kendou like this

I'm pretty sure ochako has a crush on deku
there's been some subtle foreshadowing of this development if you really look for it
Also, and this one's pretty out there, I don't think todoroki has the best relationship with his dad

holy shit thats a hugh mole

I want to suck on it

>having a theory about a manga
>not autistic

There is probably some sort of mole leaking information to the villains, intentionally or not.

I don't hateboner the guy, I just don't fully trust his motives. He seems overly eager to subordinate heroes underneath law enforcement using the VA's antics as a means to sow a lack of faith in the hero system, and the media and how they've been acting since the USJ attack are playing right into that.

For a 3DPD, she is meh.

Is it bad that I actually really want to see this?

Speaking of noumu, is this ever going to be followed up on?

Well, how about a more harmless theory? Like, how one character was in the past or something like that? Would you like that?

Not that guy, but go ahead.

The MC was always suffer in all situations. If he does not know evil, then how can he deliver justice.

Is she suppose to be topless?

Jesus.
I would already hate to see a 9 ft. muscled brainless colossus shooting shotgun blasts of shrapnel out of her mouth or something and kicking Deku's ass, but if it was Inko it would just be too much.

maybe in the past now she have to wear pink/white fabric, she still dont wear a bra doe

Well... if the heroes are shit..

dont forget stain realy hurt the hero system and all migth got de powered live

Well, I'm pretty sure this one is at least well know, but there's a theory that Kirishima was a chunni like Tokoyami. In his character page Hori says that Kiri first appeared in chapter 3, and looking at it the only character that looks like Kiri and seems to use the same quirk (with the same noise) is a guy with his hair down and that looks like he has it black. Then there's a comment he made to Tokoyami that he and a keychain that Toko has in his room when he was in middle-school.

I think her previous costume was her original costume that Hori thought up

> Having theory and interpretation about work of fiction
> Autistic
I can already see the droves of angry mob

How did Tokoyami get to be so cool?

This is the one we think is Kirishima

you merely adopted the chuuni

he was born in it, molded by it.

do you thing hori will end up the arc with
>mission acomplised
or mission failed

>mission acomplised
This, because this is a story about the triumph of good.

I dont see a problem with trying to up the police's ability. He didnt seem to diss the heroes outside the fact that All Might has been carrying most of their water for a long time and that bit them in the ass.

I remember back in like chapter 1 where All Might dissed the police.

>She never stops mumbling "I'm sorry, Izuki" over and over again
>literally never
>even when she's beating down her own child

Pyrrhic victory for the heroes

Can any of you tell who these characters are supposed to be?

Bakugou because 'boom' and Kirishima because of the eye scar.

This.

In the first segment, the heroes will get their asses kicked by the pawns. Asses kicked as in defined by none of their objectives were met and the pawns took some heroes out or erased quirks.

Dude, don't be like that. I saw that little comic on twitter and it was cute.

The two OVAs and the cleanup drama CDs were written by Hori so that's canon. I have no idea how involved he was in the LNs. Also iirc he still supervises Illegals, while SMASH is a joke-y 4koma

The booster drug is in the main series and that was not touched upon by the investigation. So I'm guessing Hori is giving that plotline to the illegals.

>I have no idea how involved he was in the LNs
I don't know in the first one, but on the second one one of the fans who was translating said that He and another author both wrote it, and he drew the 6 panels that were there, like this one

hori is such a bro

Having a quirk that goes buddy buddy half of the time but wants to take over your body on the other half does make you edgy

Bakugou and my rock BF are on a cute date!

I am pretty excited to see who the eight people are

Cause remember OfA?

FAGGOT