CAPE TOWN IS RUNNING OUT OF WATER

Why isn't anyone talking about this? Niggers are running out of water! Global warming might just be the best thing that's ever happened

>cape town could be the first city to run out of water
>the city has limited water consumption in order to drag out the supply
>their resevoir (currently at 20% capacity) is expected to run dry on April 21

google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/cape-town-drought-water-shortage-south-africa/

Other urls found in this thread:

capetowndrought.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=M9BNoNFKCBI
youtube.com/watch?v=TlMdYpnVOGQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bear_and_the_Gardener
us.glock.com/products/model/g19
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh my god it's like they can't just buy water.

Go away commie

Silly question: but why not build a desalinization plant in that unused stadium?

More aid!!!

Are you retarded? Without water, they can't shower, they don't have toilets, etc. Also you're implying that niggers can afford water

The country is run by niggers. Who knows

What do toilets or showers have to do with anything? Both are luxury items beyond your borders, arrogant american. Most people on earth routinely do without both.

> they can't shower, they don't have toilets,
it's not like they wash their hands anyway

Cape Town is the white part, don't expect anything to be done.
Oogas booga will say 'dey deeseb eet fo takeeng all of ah welt', and will riot and cry when the wine industry's arsehole falls out, along with the intestines and viscera.

>desalinization
Desalinization is an expensive process, it's easier to build pumps and transport water

Our goverment fucked up on that one. There are some projects on their way, however most of them are behind schedule. The it was 87L per person per day and from Feb1 it is 50L per person

coct.co/water-dashboard/
here is a link to the dashboard. There are some projects, but it only shows %. And fuck knows what the % means in terms of real days.

I think we are fucked. From day zero there will be around 200 water points serving the +- 6mil people. You can collect around 25l per day per person at the water points then (fuck logistics?). With police, military supervision.

relax, their witch doctor can summon rain

> Why not talking
BECAUSE IT'S A NORMAL FUCKING THING IN AFRICA.
t. former denizen of South Africa

If anything it sounds like sabotage as well, the amount of water used from 2016 to 2017 increased dramatically.

Not saying it is... Buy it smells fishy, and we all know how they like to leave the tap open after filling up their water jug.

From day zero they are also going to switch of water to businesses that consume to much water. This could lead to a lot of people without jobs and fuck our economy. They city of capetown also said that the 50l perperson will continue until our dam levels are up to 80% again. This could take years.

SAVE THE BOER

Let me guess

They will blame wypipo, chimp out, ask for international help (from wypipo) and try to immigrate as refugees to more functioning countries (ran by wypipo)

All in that order

Jesus, every day I discover another way in which niggers are dirty subhuman filth.

I don't get it. How are they running out of water? Is there a drought or something?

Is the water restriction just for local residents or does it include hotels and tourist accomodation, I imagine if it does it could cause a big hit to the economy?

Kan jeg komme med eller er jeg ikke mork nok?

Yes. They say its about a 1 in a 1000 year drought

Well, that sucks. When is the chimpout starting? I'm sure white people will be blamed somehow...

>white people shouldn't get water because of apartheid and white privilege

Here you can see the historic dam levels:
capetowndrought.com/

This would be for everyone. I live in a suburb outside the city so I am not sure how well the message is conveyed to international visitors in the tourist hot-spots/hotels. However currently only about 39% of people are under the 87L per day. So it doesn't look good.

I think its like a +-6mil people game of the prisinor's dilemma. Nobody really knows how well everyone else is save water and it seems like day zero is inevitable. So people might just not give a fuck and be greedy.

So is "day zero" the moment when the water network to homes etc will stop working? You will have to collect water from a standpipe? Surely this will cause lots of problems?

>capetowndrought.com/
>If it's yellow, let it mellow

Kek, yeah don't flush your toilets you fucking animals

Currently the big blame game is between the provincial government (like a state) DA (sortoff white party) and the national government ANC (black party). The ANC wants the DA to fail in order for them to get CapeTown back under their control. And the national government is in control of our national (dams) water sources.

So the national government is blame the local government, but the national government doesn't want to help, because they want to see the local government fail.

You will all run out of water soon enough.

Fracking will destroy fresh water supplies in the US.

>if it's yellow let it mellow
Yea I also pulled my face in disgust at that one

Yeah, it's pretty bad. We are now supposed to use 50 liter per person per day.

Plz send help

does south africa have shitlibs who vote for the ANC or support the EFF or view the farm murders as justified btw

meanwhile in the black part of town..........

Yeh. Day zero (21 April) they are switching the taps off. So you won't be able to get water from you home any more. (I think switching of the water will fuck up the water infrastructure and cost the city fucktons to fix again).
We will then be able to fetch water everyday (25L per person) at collection points. There are currently 200 collection points selected over the province.

>Global warming

it's time to start street shitting

They are busy building 3 desalinization plans. They are expensive and can't cover the amount of water we need.

by that i mean white people of course

Not many white people that I know of.
But I'm sure a few of them have to exist.

i wish we could do a swap where we send self-hating whites to South Africa in exchange for boers desu

I am asking those same questions. There are no clarity how this collection will work. Not to mention how long it will take. Should I do it before work? During work? After work? Well there are thousands of people that need to collect at one point. This will take hours.

fuck, that be glorious

Yeh. Not many white people that takes part in the EFF/ANC protests. Not sure how many whites are "silent" supporters of the ANC/EFF though

poor niggers need more help

ned more UN Bag o rice
need more Live Aids
needs more farms built
needs more schools built
needs more wells built

worthless niggers
Africa is not the world........

youtube.com/watch?v=M9BNoNFKCBI

>Not sure how many whites are "silent" supporters of the ANC/EFF though
i figured if they exist it'd be like the US where the upper-class whites hate lower-class or rural whites more than anything so they're happy to wield brown people as a weapon against them

How did they even get this big without being able to sustain themself?

>we need de food aid
>send food aid to Africa
>they each have 10 kids
>now you have 5x as many Africans
>we need de food aid
Oops!

Could be. There was the past 2 years student protest for free tertiary education (lol) and in those protests I saw some white students with the EFF/ANC. But not sure about older people though.

>Toilets are luxury items
Seen any drop bears, poojeet?

Meanwhile I have about a meter of snow everywhere around me, here you can just go outside and grab all the snow you want and there, you have all the water you might possible need.

Well. It is braai (bbq) time. I will come every now and then to answer questions.

Yes exactly, it seems rather far fetched to assume that 200 water points would ever be enough?

Consider this;

Assuming every citizen will be able to get 25L per day, and as another user said you say a population of approximately +-6 million then that means that each of the water points would need to deliver 750,000L per day or 31,250L per hour, 520L per minute?!

Surely this is a ridiculous proposition?

>Malthus
pretty dismal thinking friendo

You forgot the best one dude. Celebs literally took down apartheid.
youtube.com/watch?v=TlMdYpnVOGQ

I bet niggers would still run out of water if they even had snow everywhere though

I don't know how they would do it, but somehow they would manage to run out of water

jews run south Africa

> The it was 87L per person per day

Is that being implemented now?
If so, how do they do it?

Africans are in general not smart enough to get out of the Malthusian trap

we have a planetary "black people" bubble that keeps getting pumped by food aid, welfare, immigration, etc. and when it pops it will create a huge mess everywhere. black people are not even at ATH yet

Why not pipe it from somewhere else?

>we have a planetary "black people" bubble that keeps getting pumped by food aid, welfare, immigration, etc. and when it pops it will create a huge mess everywhere. black people are not even at ATH yet
This really it's an extremely big problem that is going to end in catastrophy sooner or later, they have not understood that food is limited and balance their numbers. They get 10 children, when they have no means to feed them selves.

The west has not been helping them by giving this aid non stop for 50 years, they have been setting them up for disaster.

When there is no more gibs, they will all starve to death, the biggest catastrophe we have ever seen. All because of stupid ass cultural marxists. Stupid ass people.

This is what we call a bear favor here, which means just this. You should not feed wild animals, because then they will not learn to get food for them selves, they become dependent on you instead.

Also they will multiply and multiply, until the point you cannot feed them anymore. When you dissapear, they will all die off because there simply is no food to feed them.

Nature balances this out it self, though sometimes it's the humane thing to do the very opposite. Here we have to kill of a lot of moose on occations as the population grows too much, and they will all starve die off or have it miserable.

No they have not been helping, the population is already way too big, and they don't fucking know how to get their own food. Give it a couple of decades and watch that fucking trainwreck ticking bomb
>Stupid leftists do not understand this most elementary rule of nature

they won't starve, they'll be On The Move to our countries where they will demand welfare etc. causing us to pump the bubble even further until the planet is like 80% Black lel

I was thinking about this too, post too long. But yes, they do not understand that food doesn't just magically fall from the sky and that it in fact is a very limited resource.

So they move out of africa to europe and north america, now this will in turn turn everything to shit there. They will weigh down the system so much from the inside, cutting productivity, accelerating this process.

>Boom
now it's over. Food production(and other types of production) drops, there is simply no surplus anymore for good feels exporting. Millions upon millions die even more in a fucking world war. This is in the not so distant future

So what, they'll just buy some water.

>is like 80% Black lel
also it will never reach this point, everything will have collapsed way before this

it won't help yelling raysis either then. And in situations like this, people will always prioritize their own

Yup. This is the proposal from the local government. However there has been no clarification from their side of how the logistics will work.

Thanks for the quick maths. Will use it when I speak to other people about the problem.

I joked earlier this day that the lines are going to be so long at the water points, as soon as you get your day's 25L, you go and stand in the back of the queue for the next day.

Wow I cannot believe they are being so slugish trying to sort out some alternative options, or maybe as other anons said this is more of a political issue as well with regards to party differences. I think you're definitely right about queuing up again the minute you've got the water for one day, those quick calcs are assuming the points are running 24hours a day - queuing for water at 3am anyone?

The limit is not enforced. It is just the recommendation from the local government in order to avoid "day zero".
We all have a water meter in our yards. However government workers must still physically do rounds to check the water meter measurement.

I am not sure if they check it more regularly now. But in previous years they would physically check it once every 3-6 months and the months in between they would "guess" your water consumption. Is they "guessed" wrong and you paid to much, they would adjust your bill the next time they physically checked your consumption

My guess is.
Piping it from neighbouring provinces (states) would require us to build infrastructure. And I promise you that would take years and not to mention all the money lost due to corruption.

A french guy seem to have written a novel of the concept of a bear favor in the 1600ds.

It's called a "bjornetjeneste" which means that here. The meaning is roughly the same as he writes about

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bear_and_the_Gardener

>might just be the best thing that's ever happened
You do realize that they'll just move elsewhere right. To places that have water.. like North / South America, and Europe.

Racist whites are fleeing Cape Town with bottled tap water and leaving thier faucets running in an attempt to destroy the proud black country's progress.

Yup.
For example. I think last year ( early in the year ) the local government identified the need to build desalination plants. ( ok. not a bad assessment. You would think you just go and build some?)
After the decision has been made, they started a tender session in order for companies to "bid' in order to build the plants.
Last last year I read in the papers that the whole tender process should start over because they could not find a company that were BBEEE certified enough. (BBEEE requires x% of the company to be owned by blacks).

Not sure what happened since then. But I think they did start building some desalination plants in the mean time.

>Frac'ing gas locked rock 2,000m underground will destroy our aquifer at 30~70m underground
You greens are so freaking dumb.
t. Albertan who has 8 gas wells around the property, and my water is still fine.

To the cluster fuck of just providing water at the points I guess you have to add a layer of fun of making people paying for it, because there is no fucking way the government is going to give free water for 6 gorillion under those circumstances.
Is anyone on his right mind staying? I mean, from the outside it is pretty obvious this is going to turn lord of the flies.

>global warming meme

this would not have happened with whites

Underrated accent

>Relying on people using foresight and consideration
>Most of those people are niggers

Good luck bru

Det der er faen ikke en strand i Norge. Uansett, ikke dra til Sverige. Du er ikke mork nok til å være en flyktning. Du kan godt komme til Norge, men det tar lang tid for du kan bli en statsborger.

>niggers building infrastructure

jejejejejeje

>Wow that's hot
>Oh no it's some retarded Fahrenheit shit
>What is that
>I guess it's cold, I saw on the news they had a cold snap
>Infographic kinda wasted on me there

Just talked to my cousin in CT bout this. I asked him if there will be riots. He doesn't think so, but I'm not so sure. As he said "it is Africa after all"

>Cape town
>City by the sea
>Water shortage

This must be in Africa, only niggers could be this stupid.

Fucking Cape Town idiots, here let the white man think for you before you hurt yourself.

Koeberg Nuclear Plant, just pump nuclear water and drink that.

Yes. You are correct. You will have to pay for your water at the water points.

Isn’t there some constitutional proviso for free water to the poor or something to that effect? It’s going to be a catastrophe.

Thanks senpai.

Speak the white man's Afrikaans, you filthy Swedish subhumans.

Yup. It is just a world of uncertainty. Lets not hope it comes down to watergangs robbing people for water.

Ironically, captown was founded by the sailors back in the 1800's as a stop to get fresh water on their boats on their trip between Europe/india

That was literally my first thought.
Time to get a gun fellow Saffer

Praet jy het eerst dan, schavuyt

Yeah sure What could go wrong by drinking sea water
You can try out yourself and help accelerate natural selection so we can finally anschluss vertical germany when you retards die out

They said they are going to keep some water flowing to the rural black areas.

This needs to be memed into reality

Ek doen ek praat Afrikaans, kaptein kaaskop! Jou vlag is verkeerde kleur, dit moet Oranje wees, nie fokken COLGATE nie!

Here are some photos of one of these 200 water points.

us.glock.com/products/model/g19

and

Ah. So the suburbs will end up having their water cut and the water will flow freely to the townships. Why am I not even surprised?