What did you say to her now Sup Forums?

S L U T
L
U
T

Meh

Just get it over with.

Nothing, I said nothing!

She never said whether she was a virgin or not.

I really love that hairstyle. How is it called?

That's a bob.

Thanks m80

Is that Door-kun doing his part time job at the cafe?

Who's this jizz genie?

Touka.

A slut

Does she win?

Probably will.

Obligatory image.

>Bloom me a flower of my own

She hasn't been deflowered.

You know this is just editor's comment right

With her life idk

Lets put it this way: Ishida won't give us a straight answer because it would be crass to be given one.

It should be a non-issue.

The editor would be privy to the detail and have the license to throw it out there without making Ishida look like he's pandering to his audience.

Chapter theories?

I think it's going to be a CCG chapter, focusing on Kuroiwa and family's response to his fiance being mutilated and brought into CCG on trumped up charges.

While we've already seen the cracks, this chapter will fully flesh out the schism forming within the CCG. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Kuroiwa decides to resign, I'm curious about how his father will handle it too.

I kind of think we won't be getting anything of Touka and Kaneki this chapter. We might get something of Amon and Akira though.

I'd love to see Kuroiwa show some emotion finally.

Yeah, hoping we get some insanity going on here.

I wonder if Mutsuki at this point will give up her sane facade. Urie should have access to plenty of pieces regarding her insanity, from understanding what her motivation was in mutilating Yoriko, to her RC count, to Saiko's awareness of her eating humans.

I hope we get Touka and Kaneki next chapter.

>Kuroiwa
Literally who?

I NEVER FELT LIKE

>turns to look at you

Kyroiwa is the guy with the eyebrows getting married to Yoriko.

>Implying Ishida won't blueball us

im sperging in your board

Anime Touka is so cute.