Saekano

Who's the cutest and most lovely and why is it Eriri?

>a single Eriri episode is better than Utaha's arc as a whole
Based director-san.

Eriri a shit.

Utaha a best.

>tfw no gf

They are simply very adorable together. Megumi is nice and whatnot, but man what could have been if Eriri was the main heroine instead.

OFFICIAL SAEKANO POWER RANKINGS

1. Utaha
2. Mayu
3. Megumi
4. Michiru
5. Izumi
6-8. Icy Tail girls
9. Akane
10. Machida

POWER GAP

9999. Eriri

So Eriri just won the bowl?

>Same Utahafag being a shitposter
Literally cancer.

>what could have been if Eriri was the main heroine instead.
An even worse series that would have been cancelled halfway in because no one gave a fuck about it. Oh wait, that's Egoistic Lily.

1. Eriri
2. Megumi
3. Mayu
4. Izumi
5. Michiru
6-8. Icy Tail girls
9. Akane
10. Machida

POWER GAP

9999. Utaha

FTFY.

Megumi is the cutest and loveliest.

There's hope with volume 13. I kid. Megumi already won ;_;

ERIRI, GIVE HER THE RIGHT HOOK

Yes, Megumi just gave up. Can't beat the lily.

Eriri is too physically weak to throw a punch. Izumi would stomp her easily.

Megumi > Eriri > Michiru > Izumi > Utaha

Jokes on you, Eriri self-destructs next arc.

Idk man, those twintails have some weight to them, it's like two morning stars attached to her head.

>Utahafag is a meme-spamming Sataniafag
Typical.

No bully!

>facts are now memes

Izumi thinks Eriri is a scary senpai though.

No one in their right mind would think Utaha is last when she has had the best moments in S2 so far.

I don't even go on these threads much, so I'll go out on a limb here.
Its not Utaha, nor Eririfags who are ruining these threads, its the Megumifags. Utaha/Eriri battle so much amongst eachother that they ignore the true threat, the Megumifags berate both and thus shitpost twice as much.

Her best moments all consisted of being BTFO.

>weakest arc
>shameless fanservice pandering in place of meaningful development and memorable scenes
No.

Utaha is fucking shit.

>best moments in S2 so far.
That's Eriri. Her beating Utaha is even canon.

Well, if the Megumifags see the two battling it out, why would they jump in? Let them tucker themselves out and finish off the survivors.

Who the fuck cares. Eriri/Utaha's are the true winners in a sense
Tomoya sucks, he sucks so much. I have not seen a worse MC since Kirito. Megumi is also a terrible character past volume 8, the 2 worst characters come together.

>implying Utaha didn't get meaningful development and memorable scenes as well

>Eriri
Nice one. Megumifags I can understand, but you can fuck right off.

But Megumifags are harmless and rarely shitpost. Utahafags are the main shitposters in these threads.

Really now? Have you ever stopped and looked?
Eriri/Utaha fight amongst yourselves but fans of the worst girl (honestly becomes bad past volume 8) probably shitpost more but you guys ignore it.

Utaha will get a less annoying iteration of Tomoya in a superior depiction of the story. She's the biggest winner of all.

>ending up with Tomoya
>winning
I want to end this meme once and for all. You are eternally a LOSER if you end up with a faggot like him

What twilight zone are you from?

You need to lurk more cause you're like a year behind. The little war between Megumifags and Eririfags is a thing of the past. Utahafags more often than not pick fights with Eririfags and sometimes Megumifags nowadays.

Eriri/Utahafags should come together. After all, they both won by avoiding the worst route. Mehgloomy is the true worst girl here, and the biggest loser

This. Tomoya is even worse than Sorata and as bad as Ichika and Ayato.

I waited for this. It wasn't as perfect like in the LN, but it was still good and got my nutbladder going.

I feel like the girls would've given up a while ago. They may want his dick for their own reasons, but that would only go so far.

I'd be buttmad too if my girl of choice was to end up with Tomoya. Eriri and Utahafags should not be arguing, but rather celebrating their victory
Michirufags can join too. Mehgloomy STAY OUT

>a shitty obscure forced meme only a certain Stellafag uses
I wonder.

>Eririfag trying to make allies out of Utahafags

NOPE. Utaha doesn't need your aid. She alone can carry her own route and demonstrate her superiority. Eriri got BTFO in her own spin-off and the main story and gets constantly mocked and ridiculed in KM as well despite not existing there.

>hating Megumi
You don't need to try that hard.

You are cancer and Utaha is terrible. There's no way any self-respecting Eririfag would want to be friends with you.

I'm a jack of all trades. I see all the girls for how much they're worth. Look Utahafag, look at this picture. A normal man would have probably fucked this, and the worst part is that she was ok with something like that and I believe told him. He would have done NOTHING WRONG.
Do you want Utaha to end with this faggot? Eriri,Michiru and Utaha have all won and what they should be doing is celebrating

I wasn't talking to you, Eriretard.

But incest is wrong.

I mean he's had plenty of chances to fuck Michiru.
Poor girl is giving it everything she's got, and i don't even think she wants an actual relationship.

Cousins are basically vanilla.

You telling me you wouldn't go for it? Incest is wincest
Not only that, but his taste is trash. Not talking about girls, but in general his acceptance of quality. This fuckers inadequacy would have ruined Utaha, Eriri and Michiru's lives and adversely affected the quality of their work.

The cousin thing is irrelevant, i consider her the most attractive girl.

you got me thinking, how much better would the girls' lives be if Tomoya wasn't in the picture?

why is megumi such a bitch?

this whole season she treated everyone like shit.

I can't decide. Utaha and Michiru are the most attractive for me.

No, it's more like they patched things up and generally returned to how they were as kids. Close and intimate memories, but the person in Tomoya's heart will be Megumi.

I hope they stop the anime at volume 7. Everything that comes after that point in the novels is absolutely terrible.

Michiru walking around the house scantily clad is what did it for me.

Utaha would probably never have become a popular writer, Eriri wouldn't have turned out to be such a bitch, Megumi would have been kept living in the background, probably fucking and marrying her cousin and Michiru would have stayed the same I guess.

Well, if Megumi went long hair mode she'd get some attention.

So Tomoya was important for the initial push (especially for Utaha). However his presence in their lives (save for Mehgloomy, her life was shit enough that someone shit like Tomoya could make it better) is fucking them over hard. They don't need him

she got infected by the forced drama syndrome

What's her reasoning for being pissed that Tomoya didn't talk to her? She seemed pretty indifferent not too long ago.

Michiru needs him to be her band manager.

Eriri wouldn't have become an artist if she didn't meet Tomoya.

I don't know why people still argue about who would "win" (can ending up with Tomoya really be considered as "winning"?). The title already gave the ending away, what is there to argue about? The only thing that we don't know is how will Megumi fall in love with Tomoya. Right now I just don't see how she would fall for him after watching him repeatedly breaking Utaha's and Eriri's hearts with his idiocy.

She already fell for him.

He outright ignored her calls.

>The only thing that we don't know is how will Megumi fall in love with Tomoya
Just wait for next arc and you'll see.

She spends the next arc ignoring and reprimanding him. Also questioning him about his feelings for the other girls.

It'd be great if anime went in original direction.

>5 episodes

It probably will.

Megumi ruined this episode with her whining.

Isn't this the best 7 episodes anime?
It ended as awesome as True tears.

>Eriri's episode

It was already shit.

She beat Izumi.
She beat Michiru.
She beat Utaha.
Megumi is next, and she knows it.

>oversimplifying and forgetting why Megumi is upset with him
>ignoring the hill scene and the epilogue

That still doesn't save Eriri from being a shitty designed character though.

No need to bitter and angry just because Eriri's episodes are better than Utaha's episodes, Utahafag.

Utaha saved the episode

Official rankings, huh?
Well then, you can't get more official than this! :

Restia > Est > Rinslet > Fianna > Ellis > Claire

Sylvia > Kirin > Saya > Irene > Julis > Claudia > Priscilla

Shizuku > Ayase > Nene > Stella > Touka > Kagami

Sakura > Karen > Emilia > Reitia > Liddy > Claire

Avrora > Sayaka > La Folia > Nagisa > Reina > Astarte > Yuuma > Asagi > Yukina

Airi > Yoruka > Krul > Nokuto > Tilfarr > Phi > Relie > Sharis > Celes > Lisha

Aika > Erina > Phoenix Guildy > Mikoto > Twirl > Tail-Red > Anko

Kotori > Kurumi > Nia > Yoshino > Tohka > Yuzuru > Origami mk.II > Origami mk.I > Kaguya > Natsumi > Mayuri > Miku

Chris > Eu > Saras > Seraphim > Taeko > Kanami > Haruna > Maelstrom > Naegleria > Kyoko > Ariel

Ling > Laura > Chifuyu > Tatenashi > Tabane > Cecilia > Charlotte > Houki

Math > Snake > Bat > Snail > Cat > Doll > Phoenix > Bee > Crab > Monkey

Megumi > Izumi > Utaha > Eiriri > Michiru

Pink > Orange > Black > Silver

You > Pest > Kuro Usagi > Leticia > Asuka > Shiroyasha > Lily

Kuroneko > Ayase > Kanako > Saori > Sena > Kirino > Manami

Marika > Paula > Haru > Ruri > Tsugumi > Kosaki > Chitoge

Hishoko > Rindou > Nikumi > Momo > Erina > Alice > Ryoko > Yuki > Megumi > Nene

Rem > Satella > Echidna > Beatrice > Crusch > Emilia > Ram > Priscilla > Anastasia > Elsa > Felt

Aqua > Megumin > Eris > Darkness > Yunyun > Wiz

Tomoyo > Mirei > Sayumi > Reatier > Chifuyu > Hatoko

Yoshino > Neko > Tae > Sonoka > Aki

Miko > Morgan Freeman > Bear > Oni > French > Empress

Sisti > Re=l > Celica > /jp/ > Rumia

Elf > Sagiri > Megumi > Tomoe > Muramasa

Akari > Chinatsu > Ayano > Rise > Akane > Tomoko > Sakurako > Kyoko > Himawari > Chizuru > Chitose > Yui

Aoba > Yun > Hifumi > Umiko > Shizuku > Ko > Rin > Hajime > Nene

Satania > Gab > Raphiel > Vignette

Big Nep > Noire > Nep > Pururut > IF > Vert > Blanc > Compa > Nepgear > Peashy

Homo detected. Eriri is 10/10 perfect in moe and sex design.

She doesn't fall in love with in those scenes. She just sticks to him.

>black hair
>long hair
>tall
>pantyhose
>big tits
>thicc
>bitch
>generic kuudere
>muh senpai
You meant Utaha, right?

>bitter and angry
I'm not the one complaining that Megumi ruined the episode.

You are more dense than the average harem MC.

Kill yourself.

I wasn't the one who said that and I like Megumi. You're still an obvious spiteful Utahafag.

You just described a patrician design, faggot.

Fuck you, shit eater. I bet you rank Eiriri as #1.

She did.
What a passive aggressive attention cunt.

I'm an Utahafag with good taste.

And Eriri is an aggressive cunt without the passive. How wonderful.

Things were too rocky between them at first for her to fall in love. Then she just comes to see him again after weeks of not seeing him depressed to cheer him up. She falls in love until much later.

>Utahafag
>good taste

Contradiction.

I admit that she was way too smug but if you win that hard you ought to be smug.

Utaha is the epitome of good taste.

>Utahafag
>good taste
Pick one.